Miami 2008 - Page 13 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 5th, 2008, 07:01 PM   #181
country flag DownTheLine21

DownTheLine21 has a reputation beyond repute DownTheLine21 has a reputation beyond repute DownTheLine21 has a reputation beyond repute DownTheLine21 has a reputation beyond repute DownTheLine21 has a reputation beyond repute DownTheLine21 has a reputation beyond repute DownTheLine21 has a reputation beyond repute DownTheLine21 has a reputation beyond repute DownTheLine21 has a reputation beyond repute DownTheLine21 has a reputation beyond repute DownTheLine21 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Miami 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivanovic Fan!!!! View Post
Ana is still 2nd. But man, what a crazy match. Serena really chocked bigtime.
It would actually be embarrassing if Jelena takes rank 2.
Why is it so hard to finish matches against her? It's not that she's playing that great. People just start to miss when they can finish her.
I can't wait till Ana plays Jelena again. Ana crushed her already 5 times and there be better a sixth time soon. Too bad that they can't meet each other in a 2nd round. Then Jelena won't get so many free points.
Jelena had 16 winners and 44 errors. And such a weak serve.
Many players can beat her if they just play a normal game and won't choke like hell.
It's so damn frustrating that she comes so close to Ana. While Ana owns her big time.
I have enough of this clown.
I agree. I'm glad to see that she's remaining at No. 2

Old Apr 5th, 2008, 07:01 PM   #182
country flag mure

mure has a brilliant future mure has a brilliant future mure has a brilliant future mure has a brilliant future mure has a brilliant future mure has a brilliant future mure has a brilliant future mure has a brilliant future mure has a brilliant future mure has a brilliant future mure has a brilliant future

well said I.fan..i couldn'r believe when serena kept on wasting all those match points..and i was thinking how ironic was JJ calling Ana "the luckiest girl in the world" in that infamous semi final point..JJ should be the last player on tour to make such a statement...(and yeah i know she was mainly just kiddin but still it bothered me)

edit on a second thought i still agree but not with calling her a clown..
mure is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 6th, 2008, 12:57 PM   #183
country flag tedlesurfeur

tedlesurfeur is a splendid one to behold tedlesurfeur is a splendid one to behold tedlesurfeur is a splendid one to behold tedlesurfeur is a splendid one to behold tedlesurfeur is a splendid one to behold tedlesurfeur is a splendid one to behold tedlesurfeur is a splendid one to behold tedlesurfeur is a splendid one to behold tedlesurfeur is a splendid one to behold tedlesurfeur is a splendid one to behold tedlesurfeur is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivanovic Fan!!!! View Post
Ana is still 2nd. But man, what a crazy match. Serena really chocked bigtime.
It would actually be embarrassing if Jelena takes rank 2.
Why is it so hard to finish matches against her? It's not that she's playing that great. People just start to miss when they can finish her.
I can't wait till Ana plays Jelena again. Ana crushed her already 5 times and there be better a sixth time soon. Too bad that they can't meet each other in a 2nd round. Then Jelena won't get so many free points.
Jelena had 16 winners and 44 errors. And such a weak serve.
Many players can beat her if they just play a normal game and won't choke like hell.
It's so damn frustrating that she comes so close to Ana. While Ana owns her big time.
I have enough of this clown.
A clown ?? Who comes from 1-5 third set to eventually win ?? and it happened to her more than once.. I don't think she's a clown. And I don't understand why you're so scathing about her. She deserves the points that she has, and she's No.3 behind Ana.. And it's good for Ana that Jelena is right there, because it stimulates her. They actually stimulate each other. Tenniswise, you talk about Jelena's poor game compared to Ana's one, but man, their games are totally different, there's nothing to compare, in a way.. I'm a Squeaky Ana fan, like you, but Jelena doesn't bother me at all.

I . r O o T . F o R . A n a. a n d . M i s H a
K i M . M u r R a Y . J e L e N a . P a T t Y . N o L e . C h A k Y. L l e Y t O n . G i S e L a . N a L b i . S v e T a

Last edited by tedlesurfeur : Apr 6th, 2008 at 01:03 PM.
tedlesurfeur is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 6th, 2008, 01:14 PM   #184
country flag DownTheLine21

DownTheLine21 has a reputation beyond repute DownTheLine21 has a reputation beyond repute DownTheLine21 has a reputation beyond repute DownTheLine21 has a reputation beyond repute DownTheLine21 has a reputation beyond repute DownTheLine21 has a reputation beyond repute DownTheLine21 has a reputation beyond repute DownTheLine21 has a reputation beyond repute DownTheLine21 has a reputation beyond repute DownTheLine21 has a reputation beyond repute DownTheLine21 has a reputation beyond repute

I think it's interesting that Jankovic stages many of these dramatic comebacks, but never against her compatriot.
Old Apr 6th, 2008, 07:04 PM   #185
country flag DAVAJ MKirilenko
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tedlesurfeur View Post
A clown ?? Who comes from 1-5 third set to eventually win ?? and it happened to her more than once.. I don't think she's a clown. And I don't understand why you're so scathing about her. She deserves the points that she has, and she's No.3 behind Ana.. And it's good for Ana that Jelena is right there, because it stimulates her. They actually stimulate each other. Tenniswise, you talk about Jelena's poor game compared to Ana's one, but man, their games are totally different, there's nothing to compare, in a way.. I'm a Squeaky Ana fan, like you, but Jelena doesn't bother me at all.
It's great that players can comeback in a match. But with Jelena it's cause of errors from the opponents. Serena played good and Jelena had no chance. She won the 2nd set cause Serena was playing Santa Claus for some time. In the 3rd set she played her normal game again and Jelena didn't have a chance at all.

Some players play want to win and some players don't want to lose.
For me it's not only with tennis but the same with soccer and other sports.

1. Ana Ivanovic

2. Maria Kirilenko
3. Anastasija Sevastova
DAVAJ MKirilenko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote