Iroda Tulyaganova cheering thread!! - Page 52 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 25th, 2008, 07:11 AM   #766
country flag bavaria86

bavaria86 has a reputation beyond repute bavaria86 has a reputation beyond repute bavaria86 has a reputation beyond repute bavaria86 has a reputation beyond repute bavaria86 has a reputation beyond repute bavaria86 has a reputation beyond repute bavaria86 has a reputation beyond repute bavaria86 has a reputation beyond repute bavaria86 has a reputation beyond repute bavaria86 has a reputation beyond repute bavaria86 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Iroda Tulyaganova cheering thread!!

Hopefully Iri is not injured again!

Sabina Sharipova - Nigina Abduraimova

Vika-Carla-Mariajo-Sabine-Julia-Andrea-Marina-Tamira-Virginie
bavaria86 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 25th, 2008, 01:14 PM   #767
country flag Mike_T

Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute

Now withdrawn from 2 further ITF’s, starting the week after the last withdrawls, 7th April. She doesn’t normally withdraw this far in advance. Not looking good...

DONNA VEKIC LAURA ROBSON HEATHER WATSON STEFFI GRAF SERENA WILLIAMS
JELENA DOKIC AKGUL AMANMURADOVA SESIL KARATANTCHEVA SABINE LISICKI
____ VALENTINO ROSSI MARC MARQUEZ LEWIS HAMILTON SEBASTIEN LOEB ____
Mike_T is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 2nd, 2008, 09:59 AM   #768
country flag bavaria86

bavaria86 has a reputation beyond repute bavaria86 has a reputation beyond repute bavaria86 has a reputation beyond repute bavaria86 has a reputation beyond repute bavaria86 has a reputation beyond repute bavaria86 has a reputation beyond repute bavaria86 has a reputation beyond repute bavaria86 has a reputation beyond repute bavaria86 has a reputation beyond repute bavaria86 has a reputation beyond repute bavaria86 has a reputation beyond repute

Iroda is not in the entry list of the 25k tournament in Namangan(UZB) starting 21st of April!Anybody knows why she is not playing in her home country?

Old Apr 3rd, 2008, 04:26 AM   #769
country flag Sunny_Boy

Sunny_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sunny_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sunny_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sunny_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sunny_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sunny_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sunny_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sunny_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sunny_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sunny_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sunny_Boy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bavaria86 View Post
Iroda is not in the entry list of the 25k tournament in Namangan(UZB) starting 21st of April!Anybody knows why she is not playing in her home country?
Fed Cup WG play-offs are being held in the same week (26th and 27th of April)
Old Apr 3rd, 2008, 06:38 AM   #770
country flag bavaria86

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny_Boy View Post
Thanks!By the way whats your name?

Old Apr 3rd, 2008, 09:10 AM   #771
country flag Sunny_Boy

Sunny_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sunny_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sunny_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sunny_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sunny_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sunny_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sunny_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sunny_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sunny_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sunny_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sunny_Boy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thanks!By the way whats your name?
Np
I'm Anthony btw, what's your name?
Old Apr 3rd, 2008, 09:14 AM   #772
country flag bavaria86

Quote:
Np
I'm Anthony btw, what's your name?
Hi I am Alex! For how long are you an iroda fan?

Old Apr 4th, 2008, 03:05 AM   #773
country flag Sunny_Boy

Quote:
Hi I am Alex! For how long are you an iroda fan?
Hi Alex,
I started cheering for Iroda in 2005, I remember watching her on TV playing the Hopman Cup and really liked her game. Then at the AO later that month, she played against Molik and Davenport so they televised some parts of her matches again. Since then it has been a roller coaster ride for Iroda and her fans, injuries and fitness haven't treated her well.
How about you, when did you become an Iri fan?
Old Apr 4th, 2008, 05:45 AM   #774
country flag drake3781

drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Yes, Fed Cup is coming up but the players could play up to two weeks ahead of this (tournaments the week of April 7, and 14).

Question: why is the Iroda thread in Russian Roulette and Akgul's thread is in Asian Assualt?
drake3781 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 4th, 2008, 01:36 PM   #775
country flag bavaria86

Quote:
Hi Alex,
I started cheering for Iroda in 2005, I remember watching her on TV playing the Hopman Cup and really liked her game. Then at the AO later that month, she played against Molik and Davenport so they televised some parts of her matches again. Since then it has been a roller coaster ride for Iroda and her fans, injuries and fitness haven't treated her well.
How about you, when did you become an Iri fan?
Hi
Do you mean 2003?
Well i think i am following Irodas results since 2001 and in 2002 i saw her playing in Germany and i had the chance to talk to her a bit and she was so amazing and since then i always keep my fingers crossed when she plays she is so amazing

Old Apr 5th, 2008, 05:16 AM   #776
country flag Sunny_Boy

Quote:
Hi
Do you mean 2003?
Well i think i am following Irodas results since 2001 and in 2002 i saw her playing in Germany and i had the chance to talk to her a bit and she was so amazing and since then i always keep my fingers crossed when she plays she is so amazing
Sorry, I did mean 2003, didn't really I'd been following her that long
That's pretty cool you got to meet Iroda, she's such a nice person!
Old Apr 5th, 2008, 05:48 AM   #777
country flag kittyking

kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by drake3781 View Post
Yes, Fed Cup is coming up but the players could play up to two weeks ahead of this (tournaments the week of April 7, and 14).

Question: why is the Iroda thread in Russian Roulette and Akgul's thread is in Asian Assualt?
I second that I'd call Uzbekistan part of Asia, rather than Russia!
Old Apr 5th, 2008, 12:27 PM   #778
country flag andrewbroad
Team WTAworld

andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Asian Assault / New version of an Iroda-photo

Iroda has a thread in Asian Assault too.

Here's a photo I found in Slovenský Tenis magazine (April 2008), which previews the forthcoming Uzbekistan v Slovakia Fed Cup tie of 26th/27th April:

I've seen a cropped version of this photo before (it is from Pattaya 2008), but this one shows a bit of leg too.

--
Dr. Andrew Broad
http://geocities.com/andrewbroad/
http://geocities.com/andrewbroad/tennis/
http://geocities.com/andrewbroad/tennis/tulya/

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/irodatulyaganova/
My Eternal Fanship: 1. Monica Seles; 2. Мария Шарапова (‘Maria Sharapova’); 3. Daniela Hantuchová; 4. Jelena Dokić; 5. Iva Majoli; 6. Karina Habšudová; 7. Вера Звонарёва (‘Vera Zvonarëva’); 8. Nicole Vaidišová; 9. Анна Чакветадзе (‘Anna Chakvetadze’); 10. Lucie Šafářová; 11. Ирода Туляганова (‘Iroda Tulyaganova’); 12. Magdaléna Rybáriková; 13. Sabine Lisicki
andrewbroad is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 5th, 2008, 06:56 PM   #779
country flag Mike_T

Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yep, she’s amazing, Alex. You hear the same story from everyone and anyone who’s ever met Iroda. She really does have the charm to match the looks – sufficient to have become the biggest WTA star ever, and on route stealing Maria’s and Ana’s endorsements combined. Instead fate intervened, ruining her ranking and chance at the limelight, and the reality is, even some members on this tennis forum, don’t know who she is.

I’ve followed Iroda since Linz 2001. I saw a Linz trailer on EuroSport, where they flashed up a glimpse of Iroda. I didn’t know who she was, but I was like: ‘how the fuck does that girl play tennis with boobs that big?!?!’ I was convinced EuroSport had photoshopped her boobs to make them bigger. Anyway, I didn’t plan to, but found myself watching the Linz semi. I sat down to watch because it was Dokic, who was looking as good as she’s ever looked, stunning. But then I saw the Goddess the other side of the net, looking even better than Jelena, and my jaw hit the floor! Little could I have imagined, that only weeks later, I’d be swapping flirty messages with this stunning Goddess, on her websites guestbook. That’s when I discovered she had the personality to match the looks.

Old Apr 5th, 2008, 07:00 PM   #780
country flag Mike_T

Quote:
Originally Posted by drake3781 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by kittyking View Post
I second that I'd call Uzbekistan part of Asia, rather than Russia!
Ask Goldylox. She started this thread, when there was already an existing thread in AA (she’s got too much time on her hands...). As there’s 10 times as many people browsing RR vs AA, this thread attracted a few more posts, and therefore got preference over the AA thread. But yes, there should be only one thread, and in AA.