<<<<Ipek Senoglu>>>> - Page 51 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 21st, 2008, 07:23 AM   #751
country flag Tenisci

Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute
Re: <<<< İpek ŞENOĞLU >>>>

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Equus_ View Post
So her current schedule is;

25K Teesenderlo

75K Torhout

75K Monzon

WTA Estoril

Week off

WTA Prague ( Wouldn't Fes be a better choice ? )
I think so
Tenisci is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 24th, 2008, 10:43 PM   #752
country flag hakush...

hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of

25K Teesenderlo doubles r1

(1)Lefevre/Senoglu (FRA/TUR) v Andlovic/Sedenkova (SWE/CZE)
Old Mar 25th, 2008, 06:40 PM   #753
country flag Equus

Equus has a brilliant future Equus has a brilliant future Equus has a brilliant future Equus has a brilliant future Equus has a brilliant future Equus has a brilliant future Equus has a brilliant future Equus has a brilliant future Equus has a brilliant future Equus has a brilliant future Equus has a brilliant future

Lefevre retired from her qualy match in Tessenderlo Hopefully she will be O.K for the rest of the week otherwise Ipek may need to find another partner for Torhout.
Equus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 25th, 2008, 10:10 PM   #754
country flag hakush...

hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of

25K Teesenderlo doubles r1

Lefevre/Senoglu (Fra/Tur-1) def. Andlovic/Sedenkova (Swe/Cze) 6-3 6-7(5)11-9

Old Mar 25th, 2008, 10:50 PM   #755
country flag kovazh

kovazh is a name known to all kovazh is a name known to all kovazh is a name known to all kovazh is a name known to all kovazh is a name known to all kovazh is a name known to all kovazh is a name known to all kovazh is a name known to all kovazh is a name known to all kovazh is a name known to all kovazh is a name known to all

i guess we should not expect a good tourney for them. hope they prove me wrong... !
kovazh is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 26th, 2008, 12:16 AM   #756
country flag tobi
Vamorza!

tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute

I'll take any kind of win after I saw Sophie retiring on her match earlier in the day,I thought they were going to withdraw so that was good to see them win.

Next match on Thursday,thats good,and I assume they dont have to play their best to get through,though you just never know.
Old Mar 26th, 2008, 09:05 AM   #757
country flag Tenisci

Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute

win is a win
Tenisci is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 26th, 2008, 11:12 AM   #758
country flag kovazh

kovazh is a name known to all kovazh is a name known to all kovazh is a name known to all kovazh is a name known to all kovazh is a name known to all kovazh is a name known to all kovazh is a name known to all kovazh is a name known to all kovazh is a name known to all kovazh is a name known to all kovazh is a name known to all

does somebody know why she retired???
kovazh is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 27th, 2008, 09:49 PM   #759
country flag VasVas

VasVas has much to be proud of VasVas has much to be proud of VasVas has much to be proud of VasVas has much to be proud of VasVas has much to be proud of VasVas has much to be proud of VasVas has much to be proud of VasVas has much to be proud of VasVas has much to be proud of VasVas has much to be proud of VasVas has much to be proud of

25K Teesenderlo QF

Harmsen (NED) / Meddens (NED) defeated Levefre (FRA) / Senoglu (TUR) (1) 6-3 6-3

Johanna Larsson - Yanina Wickmayer - Petra Kvitova

Julia Goerges - Urszula Radwanska
http://www.passingshotblog.com/
VasVas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 27th, 2008, 10:09 PM   #760
country flag hakush...

Old Mar 28th, 2008, 07:38 PM   #761
country flag Equus

Equus has a brilliant future Equus has a brilliant future Equus has a brilliant future Equus has a brilliant future Equus has a brilliant future Equus has a brilliant future Equus has a brilliant future Equus has a brilliant future Equus has a brilliant future Equus has a brilliant future Equus has a brilliant future

She is in the singles qualy draw of Torhout She'll play against Tereza Hladikova and that Czech chick always beat my picks in PTW so i really hope Ipek will be cool enough to win this for herself and me.

AND Ipek WON'T play doubles with Lefevre who withdrew from the tournament today. Let's hope Ipek can quickly find someone else to play with. Dekmeijere or Maes are the most possible options currently.
Old Mar 29th, 2008, 01:18 AM   #762
country flag tobi
Vamorza!

tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute

Glad she is playing in qualies,good luck to her.

Playing with Jans would be cool but I think she has already a partner to play with,hopefully Ipek will have a partner to play with at the end.
Old Mar 29th, 2008, 05:23 PM   #763
country flag Equus

Ipek loves thrillers.

She won her first match 16 76(7) 75
Old Mar 29th, 2008, 06:23 PM   #764
country flag hakush...

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Equus_ View Post
Ipek loves thrillers.

She won her first match 16 76(7) 75

Old Mar 29th, 2008, 11:44 PM   #765
country flag tobi
Vamorza!

Thats wonderful fight and comeback

Surface is pretty fast this week contrast to last week,so that might help as well

Ipek is in Tessenderlo players party

Ipek and Lefevre (but from Bali )