Indian Wells. - Page 23 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 24th, 2008, 10:36 AM   #331
country flag Ana&Jelena Fan

Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of
Re: Indian Wells.

Congrats Ana for biggest title until RG 2008.

Jelena Jankovic

Vojislava Lukic

Good luck to: Davenport, Srebotnik, Kirilenko, Kostanic, Mirza and Serbian DC squad (Djokovic, Tipsarevic, Zimonjic, Bozoljac, Pashanski and Troicki)
Ana&Jelena Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 24th, 2008, 10:59 AM   #332
country flag Kampi

Kampi has a reputation beyond repute Kampi has a reputation beyond repute Kampi has a reputation beyond repute Kampi has a reputation beyond repute Kampi has a reputation beyond repute Kampi has a reputation beyond repute Kampi has a reputation beyond repute Kampi has a reputation beyond repute Kampi has a reputation beyond repute Kampi has a reputation beyond repute Kampi has a reputation beyond repute

BIG CONGRATS Ana....well deserved tourny win.

"We shall go on to the end, we shall fight in Australia, in France, in Great Britain and in the United States, we shall fight on the seas and oceans, we shall fight with growing confidence (mental) and growing strength (physical) in the air (serve and volley), we shall defend our lovely Island (Jelena), whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches (clay-courts), we shall fight on the landing grounds (hard-courts), we shall fight in the fields (grass-courts) and in the streets (WTAworld), we shall fight in the hills(reaching the top) we shall and we will never surrender.“ GO JJ.........AMEN
Kampi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 24th, 2008, 11:41 AM   #333
country flag diane10

diane10 is a splendid one to behold diane10 is a splendid one to behold diane10 is a splendid one to behold diane10 is a splendid one to behold diane10 is a splendid one to behold diane10 is a splendid one to behold diane10 is a splendid one to behold diane10 is a splendid one to behold diane10 is a splendid one to behold diane10 is a splendid one to behold diane10 is a splendid one to behold

Great win for Ana, so happy for her.
Marion Bartoli~Sabine Lisicki~~Anastasija Sevastova~Petra Kvitova~Jarmila Gajdosova~Li Na

Thanks for the memories,miss you Kim
diane10 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 24th, 2008, 03:01 PM   #334
country flag bad_angel_109

bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute

Well done to her winning. At least Sharapova didn't win this. Meaning it's at least another 2 years for Sharapova to win 2 whales to become the first woman to win this tourney 3 times. Meaning there's alway next year for Dani to win this tourney and become the first woman.

twitter
AO pics on tumblr
bad_angel_109 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 24th, 2008, 03:59 PM   #335
country flag forever young

forever young is just really nice forever young is just really nice forever young is just really nice forever young is just really nice forever young is just really nice forever young is just really nice forever young is just really nice forever young is just really nice forever young is just really nice forever young is just really nice forever young is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ana&Jelena Fan View Post
Congrats Ana for biggest title until RG 2008.
OOOOOH! I DREAM OF IT FOR ABOUT 1 YEAR AND I WAS SO SCARED TO SAY OR WRITE IT. I HAVE MY CRAZY RITUALS BEFORE AND DURING HER MATCHES (LIKE KEEPING MY FINGERS CROSSED FROM THE START TILL THE END).
WELL, IF YOU ASK ME I'D LOVE HER TO WIN WIMBLEDONE '08
forever young is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 24th, 2008, 04:00 PM   #336
country flag Juan

Juan has a reputation beyond repute Juan has a reputation beyond repute Juan has a reputation beyond repute Juan has a reputation beyond repute Juan has a reputation beyond repute Juan has a reputation beyond repute Juan has a reputation beyond repute Juan has a reputation beyond repute Juan has a reputation beyond repute Juan has a reputation beyond repute Juan has a reputation beyond repute

Great week for Ana!
If Justine keeps sucking she may get close to her. Hopefully, next step is a Grand Slam title!

BTW as expected Ana is Player of the Week
http://wtahotties.blogspot.com/2008/...-ivanovic.html
Juan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 24th, 2008, 04:14 PM   #337
country flag forever young

forever young is just really nice forever young is just really nice forever young is just really nice forever young is just really nice forever young is just really nice forever young is just really nice forever young is just really nice forever young is just really nice forever young is just really nice forever young is just really nice forever young is just really nice

AND I JUST FORGOT TO SAY I WAS SURE IW IS GOING TO BE ALL SERBIAN (hehe)
forever young is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote