Maria's Mafia - Page 36 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 22nd, 2008, 12:05 PM   #526
country flag Edward.

Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Maria's Mafia

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~lollipop_girl~ View Post
You should have
It wasn't really my choice, I just said that this forum needed a mod was all... But your bluntness is good, rather refreshing sometimes
Nope, I gave slokid all the abuse instead.

It still annoys me even now, but whatcanya do?

Official Wiseguy of the Maria Mafia.
1305 ..Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Edward. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 24th, 2008, 11:37 AM   #527
country flag mal

mal is a splendid one to behold mal is a splendid one to behold mal is a splendid one to behold mal is a splendid one to behold mal is a splendid one to behold mal is a splendid one to behold mal is a splendid one to behold mal is a splendid one to behold mal is a splendid one to behold mal is a splendid one to behold mal is a splendid one to behold

Does Maria's Mafia also have a code of silence, like the genuine mafia?

If so, one way around it would be to do what they did during the war to avoid the censor. When they (soldiers) were prevented from saying where they had visited, they simply said "We didn't go to (the Mardi Baths ) today". The censors never caught on. How serious is this thing?
mal is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 26th, 2008, 05:49 PM   #528
country flag xan

xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mal View Post
Does Maria's Mafia also have a code of silence, like the genuine mafia?

If so, one way around it would be to do what they did during the war to avoid the censor. When they (soldiers) were prevented from saying where they had visited, they simply said "We didn't go to (the Mardi Baths ) today". The censors never caught on. How serious is this thing?
Insanely so.

Official Hitman of the Maria Mafia
xan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 27th, 2008, 01:33 AM   #529
LizeT

LizeT has much to be proud of LizeT has much to be proud of LizeT has much to be proud of LizeT has much to be proud of LizeT has much to be proud of LizeT has much to be proud of LizeT has much to be proud of LizeT has much to be proud of LizeT has much to be proud of LizeT has much to be proud of LizeT has much to be proud of

hey..why is my name not yet included on the member list?..you said that im accepted already just like Mchstatewho also recently joined...
LizeT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 27th, 2008, 04:16 PM   #530
country flag xan

xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by purplish View Post
hey..why is my name not yet included on the member list?..you said that im accepted already just like Mchstatewho also recently joined...
It's all an evil conspiracy.......

ie. computer error....

Old Mar 28th, 2008, 12:44 AM   #531
LizeT

LizeT has much to be proud of LizeT has much to be proud of LizeT has much to be proud of LizeT has much to be proud of LizeT has much to be proud of LizeT has much to be proud of LizeT has much to be proud of LizeT has much to be proud of LizeT has much to be proud of LizeT has much to be proud of LizeT has much to be proud of

thnx
LizeT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 28th, 2008, 01:18 AM   #532
country flag Edward.

Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute

We need an official "spiritedenergykilla of the maria mafia".

Old Apr 2nd, 2008, 03:29 PM   #533
country flag xan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edward. View Post
We need an official "spiritedenergykilla of the maria mafia".
And a "MankindKilla"

Old Apr 3rd, 2008, 08:02 AM   #534
country flag Maria Croft

Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute

Nah, that's more attention that they deserve, haters come and go.

Wimbledon 04 US Open 06
Australian Open 08 Roland Garros 2012
0013..Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Maria Croft is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 3rd, 2008, 01:25 PM   #535
country flag Edward.

spiritedretardery and spamkind have been around far longer than they should have been.

Blame wtaworld's shitty admin for that.

We need an "adminkilla of the maria mafia".

Old Apr 3rd, 2008, 03:19 PM   #536
country flag Maria Croft

Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute

Lol, yeah, one of those would come in for more handy

Wimbledon 04 US Open 06
Australian Open 08 Roland Garros 2012
0013..Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Maria Croft is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 4th, 2008, 03:35 PM   #537
country flag xan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edward. View Post
spiritedretardery and spamkind have been around far longer than they should have been.

Blame wtaworld's shitty admin for that.

We need an "adminkilla of the maria mafia".

Old Apr 16th, 2008, 06:50 AM   #538
country flag MaitaBaby
fallshortpova

MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of

Hey guys, I'm surprised we don't have "Maria Mafia" shirts yet. Or do we have them and I'm just totally blind? I'm willing to set it up if you guys are up for it. Maria can have her mafia cheering box/seat whenever she's in your city or something.

Last edited by MaitaBaby : Apr 16th, 2008 at 06:56 AM.
MaitaBaby is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 17th, 2008, 02:44 PM   #539
country flag Doc

Doc has a brilliant future Doc has a brilliant future Doc has a brilliant future Doc has a brilliant future Doc has a brilliant future Doc has a brilliant future Doc has a brilliant future Doc has a brilliant future Doc has a brilliant future Doc has a brilliant future Doc has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaitaBaby View Post
Hey guys, I'm surprised we don't have "Maria Mafia" shirts yet. Or do we have them and I'm just totally blind? I'm willing to set it up if you guys are up for it. Maria can have her mafia cheering box/seat whenever she's in your city or something.
Sounds good to me....

Victoria Azarenka, Dinara Safina, Maria Kirilenko

Nadia Petrova, Samantha Stosur, Ana Ivanovic.

0026..Eternal follower of the Golden Girl .... Official Political Advisor to the Maria Mafia.
Doc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 18th, 2008, 03:30 PM   #540
country flag kyute_shana

kyute_shana is a name known to all kyute_shana is a name known to all kyute_shana is a name known to all kyute_shana is a name known to all kyute_shana is a name known to all kyute_shana is a name known to all kyute_shana is a name known to all kyute_shana is a name known to all kyute_shana is a name known to all kyute_shana is a name known to all kyute_shana is a name known to all

Hi.....Can I join Maria Mafia?

And by the way...I'm new here....

"When I'm with you, I feel like I'm a better person. I feel happier, less alone, less lonely."
-Naomi Campbell(Skins)
kyute_shana is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote