LostGlory & Friends's collection of Amelie's Photos..... - Page 428 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Feb 29th, 2008, 02:58 PM   #6406
country flag Hugo24
H.G Wells/Myka

Hugo24 has a reputation beyond repute Hugo24 has a reputation beyond repute Hugo24 has a reputation beyond repute Hugo24 has a reputation beyond repute Hugo24 has a reputation beyond repute Hugo24 has a reputation beyond repute Hugo24 has a reputation beyond repute Hugo24 has a reputation beyond repute Hugo24 has a reputation beyond repute Hugo24 has a reputation beyond repute Hugo24 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: LostGlory & Friends's collection of Amelie's Photos.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by KJ2007 View Post
maybe she takes it off to play??? man wheres Bumsby when you need her!
No she has been wearing a ring since forever she always wears it .

Old Feb 29th, 2008, 04:43 PM   #6407
heart

heart has a reputation beyond repute heart has a reputation beyond repute heart has a reputation beyond repute heart has a reputation beyond repute heart has a reputation beyond repute heart has a reputation beyond repute heart has a reputation beyond repute heart has a reputation beyond repute heart has a reputation beyond repute heart has a reputation beyond repute heart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
maybe she takes it off to play??? man wheres Bumsby when you need her!
yeah she always wears it at play or not
heart is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 29th, 2008, 04:47 PM   #6408
heart

heart has a reputation beyond repute heart has a reputation beyond repute heart has a reputation beyond repute heart has a reputation beyond repute heart has a reputation beyond repute heart has a reputation beyond repute heart has a reputation beyond repute heart has a reputation beyond repute heart has a reputation beyond repute heart has a reputation beyond repute heart has a reputation beyond repute

btw: amelie is 5 wins away from her 500th career win!!

hope she gets it here at IW!!
Old Mar 1st, 2008, 02:11 AM   #6409
country flag maryc

maryc has a reputation beyond repute maryc has a reputation beyond repute maryc has a reputation beyond repute maryc has a reputation beyond repute maryc has a reputation beyond repute maryc has a reputation beyond repute maryc has a reputation beyond repute maryc has a reputation beyond repute maryc has a reputation beyond repute maryc has a reputation beyond repute maryc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I hope so,
and if she wins its all cos of us guys on here who designed her new conquering kit!

heres some artwork for you cos I was bored!
Very cool! I only just saw these! Very nice job.
maryc is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 1st, 2008, 10:52 AM   #6410
country flag leslie&yummy

leslie&yummy is just really nice leslie&yummy is just really nice leslie&yummy is just really nice leslie&yummy is just really nice leslie&yummy is just really nice leslie&yummy is just really nice leslie&yummy is just really nice leslie&yummy is just really nice leslie&yummy is just really nice leslie&yummy is just really nice leslie&yummy is just really nice

wow KJ is of talent
Old Mar 1st, 2008, 10:55 AM   #6411

leslie&yummy is just really nice leslie&yummy is just really nice leslie&yummy is just really nice leslie&yummy is just really nice leslie&yummy is just really nice leslie&yummy is just really nice leslie&yummy is just really nice leslie&yummy is just really nice leslie&yummy is just really nice leslie&yummy is just really nice leslie&yummy is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by ximista View Post
and we don't care about the ring !!
maybe she forget it at home !!

haha maybe her girl promised to buy a new one her after winning kuz
Old Mar 1st, 2008, 03:44 PM   #6412
country flag timafi

timafi has a reputation beyond repute timafi has a reputation beyond repute timafi has a reputation beyond repute timafi has a reputation beyond repute timafi has a reputation beyond repute timafi has a reputation beyond repute timafi has a reputation beyond repute timafi has a reputation beyond repute timafi has a reputation beyond repute timafi has a reputation beyond repute timafi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by obsession View Post
btw: amelie is 5 wins away from her 500th career win!!

hope she gets it here at IW!!
yeah let's hope she can stay healthy as of now and be consistent considering she doesn't have shit(to defend(but the 2nd round in Berlin,finals of Strasbourg)this whole spring season and rest of the year which means less pressure and if she is staying away from Paris to avoid injuries and that 3th round at Wimbledon and finals at Eastbourne she'll zoom in the ranking
timafi is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 1st, 2008, 06:11 PM   #6413
heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by timafi View Post
yeah let's hope she can stay healthy as of now and be consistent considering she doesn't have shit(to defend(but the 2nd round in Berlin,finals of Strasbourg)this whole spring season and rest of the year which means less pressure and if she is staying away from Paris to avoid injuries and that 3th round at Wimbledon and finals at Eastbourne she'll zoom in the ranking
plus lots of the upcoming players this year have lots of points to defend
Old Mar 3rd, 2008, 12:41 PM   #6414

500th wow that supposed to b a carnival
maybe a bottle of 1982 vintage
Old Mar 5th, 2008, 02:44 PM   #6415
country flag KJ2007

KJ2007 is a splendid one to behold KJ2007 is a splendid one to behold KJ2007 is a splendid one to behold KJ2007 is a splendid one to behold KJ2007 is a splendid one to behold KJ2007 is a splendid one to behold KJ2007 is a splendid one to behold KJ2007 is a splendid one to behold KJ2007 is a splendid one to behold KJ2007 is a splendid one to behold KJ2007 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugo87 View Post
No she has been wearing a ring since forever she always wears it .
I know, but maybe cos its a new one its irritating her...???

Quote:
Originally Posted by obsession View Post
yeah she always wears it at play or not
lol...

Quote:
Originally Posted by maryc View Post
Very cool! I only just saw these! Very nice job.
Why thank you very much! They'll be on canvas shortly to... I wonder if the boutique will want them

Quote:
Originally Posted by leslie&yummy View Post
wow KJ is of talent
Thankin you!

Member of the WMO
The Official Utterly Useless Information finder
and any old sort of rubbish!
KJ2007 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 6th, 2008, 04:02 PM   #6416
country flag griffin
double-dog daredevil

griffin has a reputation beyond repute griffin has a reputation beyond repute griffin has a reputation beyond repute griffin has a reputation beyond repute griffin has a reputation beyond repute griffin has a reputation beyond repute griffin has a reputation beyond repute griffin has a reputation beyond repute griffin has a reputation beyond repute griffin has a reputation beyond repute griffin has a reputation beyond repute

Just a heads-up, friends:

This: http://www.wtaworld.com/announcement.php?f=19

Quote:
Announcement: large threads of 5000 replies or more

Large threads are a big drain on the performance of this board. Therefore, we think it will improve the speed of the board, if there are no regularly used large threads anymore.

Here is what will happen:

* Large threads of 5000 replies or more will be closed
* A new thread with a title like “existing thread name, vol2” will be started
* The original thread starter will stay the thread starter (so they will keep control over their thread for name changes, etc)
* There will be a link to the old thread in the new thread, and a link to the new thread in the old thread
* The new thread will be in the same forum as the old thread (so new parts of chat threads will not go into non tennis, but into chat threads)

We will gradually start implementing this on Friday 8th of march. We cannot do all threads at once, so some threads might be closed sooner than others, please have some patience with us

Thank you for your cooperation.
Will affect this thread as well. Although I may stickie the first section so people don't lose track of all these great images.
Old Mar 7th, 2008, 04:29 AM   #6417
country flag LostGlory
Team WTAworld

LostGlory has a reputation beyond repute LostGlory has a reputation beyond repute LostGlory has a reputation beyond repute LostGlory has a reputation beyond repute LostGlory has a reputation beyond repute LostGlory has a reputation beyond repute LostGlory has a reputation beyond repute LostGlory has a reputation beyond repute LostGlory has a reputation beyond repute LostGlory has a reputation beyond repute LostGlory has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by griffin View Post
Just a heads-up, friends:

This: http://www.wtaworld.com/announcement.php?f=19

Will affect this thread as well. Although I may stickie the first section so people don't lose track of all these great images.
I suggest something else, although i doubt that you guys would listen to any constructive advice.....but why dont you delete the chats and keep ll the images, meaning keep the orginal posts with photos and delete the replies that have the same photos attached to them and the chats that took place,,,

You laugh at me because I'm different; I laugh because you're all the same

I'm Back
LostGlory is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 7th, 2008, 08:59 AM   #6418
country flag Zamboni
Vamorza!

Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostGlory View Post
I suggest something else, although i doubt that you guys would listen to any constructive advice.....but why dont you delete the chats and keep ll the images, meaning keep the orginal posts with photos and delete the replies that have the same photos attached to them and the chats that took place,,,
We could do that, but it would mean people would lose vcash over it (deleted posts=losing cash), and we know from experience that people can go nuts over that.
Plus, I imagine that there are people who want to keep those chats, cause they liked them.
And thirdly, the thread will probably hit 5k at some points anyway, even with only pictures in it, and then it's gonna be closed anyway, so you would have lost your chats and cash for nothing.

I won't close this now though, give you the time to think about it. If you all want it, fine.
Old Mar 7th, 2008, 01:11 PM   #6419
country flag griffin
double-dog daredevil

griffin has a reputation beyond repute griffin has a reputation beyond repute griffin has a reputation beyond repute griffin has a reputation beyond repute griffin has a reputation beyond repute griffin has a reputation beyond repute griffin has a reputation beyond repute griffin has a reputation beyond repute griffin has a reputation beyond repute griffin has a reputation beyond repute griffin has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry, I'm going to over-rule.

Aside from the vcash issue, aside from the fact that some posters might value their conversations just as much as the images, and that the thread would likely hit the max at some point anyway, there's the fact that doing so would require going through 400+ pages to delete those posts.

That's an inordinate and unreasonable amount of work, and for what purpose? These images and this thread will still be accessible. You'll just have two large, popular threads under your name, instead of two

We gave people advance notice to avoid confusion. I understand of course not everyone's going to agree, or like it, but the policy is not negotiable.

I'm going to stick both volumes for easy access, but the thread is being split.

volume 2 is here: http://www.wtaworld.com/showthread.php?t=335213

Last edited by griffin : Mar 7th, 2008 at 01:16 PM.
griffin is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread