Gb Girls Cheering Thread - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 2nd, 2008, 01:13 PM   #31
country flag -Sonic-
HAND SCRAPED

-Sonic- has a reputation beyond repute -Sonic- has a reputation beyond repute -Sonic- has a reputation beyond repute -Sonic- has a reputation beyond repute -Sonic- has a reputation beyond repute -Sonic- has a reputation beyond repute -Sonic- has a reputation beyond repute -Sonic- has a reputation beyond repute -Sonic- has a reputation beyond repute -Sonic- has a reputation beyond repute -Sonic- has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Gb Girls Cheering Thread

She's on tomorrow's OOP
-Sonic- is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 2nd, 2008, 01:48 PM   #32
country flag Slutiana

Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute

Imagine three brits in the MD of a Tier 2 outside of Britain?
Slutiana is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 2nd, 2008, 02:59 PM   #33
country flag SvetaPleaseWin.
Heyyy

SvetaPleaseWin. has a reputation beyond repute SvetaPleaseWin. has a reputation beyond repute SvetaPleaseWin. has a reputation beyond repute SvetaPleaseWin. has a reputation beyond repute SvetaPleaseWin. has a reputation beyond repute SvetaPleaseWin. has a reputation beyond repute SvetaPleaseWin. has a reputation beyond repute SvetaPleaseWin. has a reputation beyond repute SvetaPleaseWin. has a reputation beyond repute SvetaPleaseWin. has a reputation beyond repute SvetaPleaseWin. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Box. View Post

Imagine three brits in the MD of a Tier 2 outside of Britain?

I would love it-hope they win tomorrow!
SvetaPleaseWin. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 2nd, 2008, 03:24 PM   #34
country flag Pdm1987

Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of

Keep going mel.

also to Anne, but I have my doubts, shame Feys didn't win today
Pdm1987 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 2nd, 2008, 05:31 PM   #35
country flag Mforensic

Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute

Way to go Mel and Anne!!!! Now qualify!!!!
Mforensic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 2nd, 2008, 10:06 PM   #36
country flag WIMBY

WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of

6 Singles titles and 24 Doubles titles, 3rd rnd 2012 & 1/4 Final 07 Wimbledon Mixed Doubles, Round 2 Wimbledon 06

"You have to dream big and go for it. Surround yourself with people who believe in you and ignore those who try to bring you down. Never give up, no matter what - overcoming obstacles makes you stronger." "If it is to be, it is up to me".
WIMBY is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 3rd, 2008, 09:16 AM   #37
country flag Vacant

Vacant has a reputation beyond repute Vacant has a reputation beyond repute Vacant has a reputation beyond repute Vacant has a reputation beyond repute Vacant has a reputation beyond repute Vacant has a reputation beyond repute Vacant has a reputation beyond repute Vacant has a reputation beyond repute Vacant has a reputation beyond repute Vacant has a reputation beyond repute Vacant has a reputation beyond repute

Szatmari d. South 64 26 76(6) - She served for it TWICE.
Niculescu d. Keothavong 62 60 - Not much fight there, Anne.

Guess it's up to Katie then.
Vacant is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 3rd, 2008, 09:28 AM   #38
country flag Poova

Poova has a reputation beyond repute Poova has a reputation beyond repute Poova has a reputation beyond repute Poova has a reputation beyond repute Poova has a reputation beyond repute Poova has a reputation beyond repute Poova has a reputation beyond repute Poova has a reputation beyond repute Poova has a reputation beyond repute Poova has a reputation beyond repute Poova has a reputation beyond repute

Bad loss for Melanie... thought she'd win that one.

I expected Anne to lose to Niculescu but that score Terrible!
Poova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 3rd, 2008, 06:19 PM   #39
country flag WIMBY

WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of

Melanie, so so close, 6 all on the tie break and then lose the next two points when overall you won the most points in the match Still, you had two good wins, great matchplay and with 10 points and no points to defend your rating can only go UP.

Anne

Good luck Katie

6 Singles titles and 24 Doubles titles, 3rd rnd 2012 & 1/4 Final 07 Wimbledon Mixed Doubles, Round 2 Wimbledon 06

"You have to dream big and go for it. Surround yourself with people who believe in you and ignore those who try to bring you down. Never give up, no matter what - overcoming obstacles makes you stronger." "If it is to be, it is up to me".
Old Mar 3rd, 2008, 08:36 PM   #40
country flag Europe rocks

Europe rocks has a reputation beyond repute Europe rocks has a reputation beyond repute Europe rocks has a reputation beyond repute Europe rocks has a reputation beyond repute Europe rocks has a reputation beyond repute Europe rocks has a reputation beyond repute Europe rocks has a reputation beyond repute Europe rocks has a reputation beyond repute Europe rocks has a reputation beyond repute Europe rocks has a reputation beyond repute Europe rocks has a reputation beyond repute

Mel Such a shame you couldn't pull it out of the bag when you needed to. Could have been an excellent chance, seeing as Szatmari drew the wildcard in the MD
Anne
Europe rocks is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 4th, 2008, 07:24 AM   #41
country flag Pdm1987

Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of

I'm not posting this on gbtennisgirls for being labelled 'not a proper fan'

but I really am p*ssed off with the way the brits get so close then f*ck it up. Christ almighty Katie you had 3 effing match points against a player serving 45%, and who hasn't won a match since Sydney. Well Done!

I don't think i'd be having this rant if she'd lost 6-4 6-4, but i got up early to follow the scores when i already knew Savchuk would win, cos she always does.

end of rant
Pdm1987 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 4th, 2008, 10:33 AM   #42
country flag paul_masterton

paul_masterton has a reputation beyond repute paul_masterton has a reputation beyond repute paul_masterton has a reputation beyond repute paul_masterton has a reputation beyond repute paul_masterton has a reputation beyond repute paul_masterton has a reputation beyond repute paul_masterton has a reputation beyond repute paul_masterton has a reputation beyond repute paul_masterton has a reputation beyond repute paul_masterton has a reputation beyond repute paul_masterton has a reputation beyond repute

i just posted something along those lines on gbtennisgirls. i'll probably get shouted at for being negative.

but for f***'s sake she got handed the win to her on a plate by a player who isnt that good and she blew it. Absolutely useless
paul_masterton is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 4th, 2008, 10:48 AM   #43
country flag WIMBY

Unhappy Re: Gb Girls Cheering Thread

Katie

Old Mar 4th, 2008, 07:55 PM   #44
country flag Europe rocks

Europe rocks has a reputation beyond repute Europe rocks has a reputation beyond repute Europe rocks has a reputation beyond repute Europe rocks has a reputation beyond repute Europe rocks has a reputation beyond repute Europe rocks has a reputation beyond repute Europe rocks has a reputation beyond repute Europe rocks has a reputation beyond repute Europe rocks has a reputation beyond repute Europe rocks has a reputation beyond repute Europe rocks has a reputation beyond repute

I don't know what hurts more. A loss like this or going down 6-0 6-0 This was an excellent chance for Katie to get some more points on the board, but I can say at least she looks as if she can compete with the girls ranked between 80-120 which is where she needs to be looking at. Hopefully with some clever scheduling and hard work she will be able to get her ranking up without playing too much on the clay.

Conversely, should Katie just go away and come back a complete clay-whore, like some of the girls out there i.e. Knapp, Meusburger and reach the top 100 just playing all the Tier 3 and 4 clay court events which seem to be everywhere on the schedule
Europe rocks is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 4th, 2008, 08:00 PM   #45
FORZA SARITA

FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Europe rocks View Post
I don't know what hurts more. A loss like this or going down 6-0 6-0 This was an excellent chance for Katie to get some more points on the board, but I can say at least she looks as if she can compete with the girls ranked between 80-120 which is where she needs to be looking at. Hopefully with some clever scheduling and hard work she will be able to get her ranking up without playing too much on the clay.

Conversely, should Katie just go away and come back a complete clay-whore, like some of the girls out there i.e. Knapp, Meusburger and reach the top 100 just playing all the Tier 3 and 4 clay court events which seem to be everywhere on the schedule
Oh please how can you write Karin in this list??I like british girls but you're totally wrong this time what claywhore is Knapp?? who played the final in Antwerp against Justine?Keothavong?
FORZA SARITA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote