Sun will shine for Marion in the Middle East! - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 27th, 2008, 03:49 AM   #31
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sun will shine for Marion in the Middle East!

AYE care about her,too,even though other folks might overlook that amidst some of my off-the-wall comments.Any woman who is willing to be somewhat of an outsider for a non-superficial agenda has at least a modicum of respect from me,and Marion has far more than this minimum amount.This is one of the secondary reasons why lots of fans have cheered for the Williams girls:they don't come from the Tennis Establishment and,to a lesser extent,Marion represents that same sort of underdog appeal.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bartoli's Boy View Post
I guess I'm just a worrier...
bruce goose is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 28th, 2008, 08:39 PM   #32
country flag infineon

infineon is a name known to all infineon is a name known to all infineon is a name known to all infineon is a name known to all infineon is a name known to all infineon is a name known to all infineon is a name known to all infineon is a name known to all infineon is a name known to all infineon is a name known to all infineon is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bartoli's Boy View Post
I guess I'm just a worrier...
No, it's cool Schiavone d. Juju 7-6 7-6 LOL

So Marion is still the only one to grab a set from Schiavone!
Old Feb 29th, 2008, 12:21 AM   #33
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe you just have a better attitude than I do;because of the struggles,we'll all probably appreciate it even more when Marion is a Slam Champion one day.
Quote:
Originally Posted by infineon View Post
No, it's cool Schiavone d. Juju 7-6 7-6 LOL

So Marion is still the only one to grab a set from Schiavone!
Old Feb 29th, 2008, 08:19 PM   #34
country flag Super_Marion

Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold

Sun will shine for Marion, at Indian Wells? 10 days and counting.

Box their bottoms like Skippy the kangaroo! Swoosh all your opponents away like mosquito's! We support you all they way Marion. Always.

Last edited by Super_Marion : Feb 29th, 2008 at 09:30 PM.
Super_Marion is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 1st, 2008, 01:16 AM   #35
country flag bruce goose

These comments were more logically-humorous than the original 'Dear Hamster' version.Let's all hope that the California desert is more agreeable to Marion than the Mesopotamian was.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Super_Marion View Post
Sun will shine for Marion, at Indian Wells? 10 days and counting.

Box their bottoms like Skippy the kangaroo! Swoosh all your opponents away like mosquito's! We support you all they way Marion. Always.

Old Mar 4th, 2008, 12:00 AM   #36
country flag Super_Marion

Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold

Hamster, pertaining to Cobaye Corse. Actually It's a guinea pig I understand, not a hammy.

Cute as the name is, I dont know if it's progenitors intended it to be flattering.
Old Mar 4th, 2008, 01:06 AM   #37
country flag bruce goose

Thanks go to my Yahoo mailbox for saving your earlier version which you had edited by the time that I visited this thread.Your cute,lively imagination is tempting me to make another 'forward much' comment but I'll refrain for a while.

Marion is directly on the threshold of the magic Top 8 YEC-caliber ranking,and this would be a career high for her,would it not?I ask this question with a rudimentary understanding of the ranking system.As I gather it,Hantuchova--whom I have a bit of a crush on--needs to defend her title at IW or she'll lose a lot of points.If true,then this would mean that Marion is in prime position to overtake Daniela.It might seem too early to ponder such things but I want Marion to start thinking with a championship mentality...to be more focused and less..."mercurial".
Quote:
Originally Posted by Super_Marion View Post
Hamster, pertaining to Cobaye Corse. Actually It's a guinea pig I understand, not a hammy.

Cute as the name is, I dont know if it's progenitors intended it to be flattering.