Marina Erakovic Cheering Thread - Page 14 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 29th, 2008, 10:45 PM   #196
country flag Daniel.

Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of
Re: Welcome to the top 100 Marina Erakovic!!! Semifinal tomorrow against Lindsay!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittyking View Post
I'm keeping the faith, I think Marina will win 6-7 7-6 7-6. .
You're a clown!
Advertisement

Old Feb 29th, 2008, 10:48 PM   #197
country flag kittyking

kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Welcome to the top 100 Marina Erakovic!!! Semifinal tomorrow against Lindsay!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel. View Post
You're a clown!
I'm also cute, adorable and some say a bit of a hunk

Marina lost, waiting for an interview to see what Marina thought of the match.
Old Feb 29th, 2008, 11:20 PM   #198
country flag SeanyQ

SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future

Quote:
I'm also cute, adorable and some say a bit of a hunk

Marina lost, waiting for an interview to see what Marina thought of the match.
How much do you pay them?
Well done Marina! That should take her up to 98-100 yeah?
SeanyQ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 29th, 2008, 11:27 PM   #199
country flag Ben.

Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Semifinal on at the moment!

Quote:
And with her results this week she moves into the top 100
that is fantastic
Ben. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 29th, 2008, 11:41 PM   #200
country flag kittyking

kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanyQ View Post
How much do you pay them?
Well done Marina! That should take her up to 98-100 yeah?
I take a loan out everytime

See the previous page 98th
Old Mar 1st, 2008, 12:35 AM   #201
country flag Mana

Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Welcome to the top 100 Marina Erakovic! Best of luck at IW!!!

Fab week for Marina I hope Leanne & her stay together
Old Mar 1st, 2008, 04:04 AM   #202
Golovinjured.

Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute

Well done Marina on a great week!

Who was the last kiwi, male or female, to make the top 100 in the ATP/WTA rankings?
Golovinjured. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 1st, 2008, 04:06 AM   #203
country flag aussie_fan

aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future

great week for marina, i was actually thinking the same thing, when is the last time a kiwi player has been in the top 100 ATP/WTA. I remember talking to a kiwi tennis fan one year at AO and he told me someone, can't remember who it was.

Alicia Molik|Sam Stosur|Nicole Pratt|Casey Dellacqua|Sophie Fergsuon|Monqiue Adamczak|Jess Moore|And the rest of the aussies

Also support: Ana Ivanovic| Maria Kirilenko| Misa Krajicek| Marion Bartoli| Jarmila Gajdosova| Lucie Safarova
aussie_fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 1st, 2008, 04:16 AM   #204
country flag SeanyQ

SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR DOKIC View Post

Who was the last kiwi, male or female, to make the top 100 in the ATP/WTA rankings?
Not counting Pavlina Nola, I'd say it would've been Julie Richardson....
SeanyQ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 1st, 2008, 05:35 AM   #205
country flag kittyking

Quote:

Probably a male, not quite sure who
Old Mar 1st, 2008, 05:41 AM   #206
country flag Erakovic

Erakovic is a glorious beacon of light Erakovic is a glorious beacon of light Erakovic is a glorious beacon of light Erakovic is a glorious beacon of light Erakovic is a glorious beacon of light Erakovic is a glorious beacon of light Erakovic is a glorious beacon of light Erakovic is a glorious beacon of light Erakovic is a glorious beacon of light Erakovic is a glorious beacon of light Erakovic is a glorious beacon of light

Brett Steven?

--

Anyway, Marina's now off to IW. Would be great to see her qualify and make a Tier I
Erakovic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 1st, 2008, 06:41 AM   #207
country flag kittyking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erakovic View Post
Brett Steven?

--

Anyway, Marina's now off to IW. Would be great to see her qualify and make a Tier I
The one who lost to Pistol Pete in the Quarters of the Aussie Open when I was barely 3 years old, yup. No idea when he first made the top 100 though...
Old Mar 1st, 2008, 07:15 AM   #208
country flag bavaria86

bavaria86 has a reputation beyond repute bavaria86 has a reputation beyond repute bavaria86 has a reputation beyond repute bavaria86 has a reputation beyond repute bavaria86 has a reputation beyond repute bavaria86 has a reputation beyond repute bavaria86 has a reputation beyond repute bavaria86 has a reputation beyond repute bavaria86 has a reputation beyond repute bavaria86 has a reputation beyond repute bavaria86 has a reputation beyond repute

An expedted loss against Lindsay but nevertheless a great week for Marina!!

Sabina Sharipova - Nigina Abduraimova

Vika-Carla-Mariajo-Sabine-Julia-Andrea-Marina-Tamira-Virginie
bavaria86 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 2nd, 2008, 01:26 AM   #209
country flag Mr_Molik

Mr_Molik has a reputation beyond repute Mr_Molik has a reputation beyond repute Mr_Molik has a reputation beyond repute Mr_Molik has a reputation beyond repute Mr_Molik has a reputation beyond repute Mr_Molik has a reputation beyond repute Mr_Molik has a reputation beyond repute Mr_Molik has a reputation beyond repute Mr_Molik has a reputation beyond repute Mr_Molik has a reputation beyond repute Mr_Molik has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

chris lewis

Sophie Ferguson ~ Casey Dellacqua ~ Samantha Stosur ~ Jessica Moore ~ Christina Wheeler ~ Monique Adamczak ~
Mr_Molik is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 2nd, 2008, 01:44 AM   #210
country flag kittyking

Marina won more points against Lindsay than Caro, Evgenia or Olga