Vladimira Uhlirova - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 16th, 2008, 01:37 AM   #31
country flag jelena_jankovic

jelena_jankovic is a splendid one to behold jelena_jankovic is a splendid one to behold jelena_jankovic is a splendid one to behold jelena_jankovic is a splendid one to behold jelena_jankovic is a splendid one to behold jelena_jankovic is a splendid one to behold jelena_jankovic is a splendid one to behold jelena_jankovic is a splendid one to behold jelena_jankovic is a splendid one to behold jelena_jankovic is a splendid one to behold jelena_jankovic is a splendid one to behold
Re: Vladimira Uhlirova

Laura and Vladka won the first round against Harkleroad/Obziler :-)
3:6 6:2 7:6 (7:4)
jelena_jankovic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 16th, 2008, 01:38 AM   #32

jelena_jankovic is a splendid one to behold jelena_jankovic is a splendid one to behold jelena_jankovic is a splendid one to behold jelena_jankovic is a splendid one to behold jelena_jankovic is a splendid one to behold jelena_jankovic is a splendid one to behold jelena_jankovic is a splendid one to behold jelena_jankovic is a splendid one to behold jelena_jankovic is a splendid one to behold jelena_jankovic is a splendid one to behold jelena_jankovic is a splendid one to behold

Such a hard match!
Vladka and Laura had a good start 2:0, but then found themselves at 3:6 0:2! Then they found their rythm and won 8 games in a row. 3:6 6:2 2:0. Plus several breakpoints for 3:0. But they let Ashley and Tzipi back in the match. Thank good both kept their cool, when sevring against the match twice... They dominated the tie-break...
Old Jan 17th, 2008, 02:56 PM   #33
country flag Mars

Mars is a glorious beacon of light Mars is a glorious beacon of light Mars is a glorious beacon of light Mars is a glorious beacon of light Mars is a glorious beacon of light Mars is a glorious beacon of light Mars is a glorious beacon of light Mars is a glorious beacon of light Mars is a glorious beacon of light Mars is a glorious beacon of light Mars is a glorious beacon of light

The next match on Saturday.

Granville L./Uhlirova V.
vs.
Chan Y-J./Chuang C-J
Mars is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 17th, 2008, 03:49 PM   #34
country flag stefi62

stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute

Vladka also plays tomorrow (friday) in mixed doubles with Jeff Coetzee from Zimbabwe vs Mark Knowles and Zi Yan.

Chanelle Scheepers - Abigail Spears - Vladka Uhlirova - Mervana Jugic-Salkic - Francesca Schiavone -Tsvetana Pironkova - Lisa Raymond - Sophie Lefèvre...
stefi62 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20th, 2008, 06:32 PM   #35
country flag stefi62

stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute

Vladka lost in mixed doubles first round and women's doubles second round.

Chanelle Scheepers - Abigail Spears - Vladka Uhlirova - Mervana Jugic-Salkic - Francesca Schiavone -Tsvetana Pironkova - Lisa Raymond - Sophie Lefèvre...
Old Jan 21st, 2008, 04:14 AM   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by stefi62 View Post
Vladka lost in mixed doubles first round and women's doubles second round.
She was really unlucky with draw
They played a great mixed losing in that stupid champions tie-break
But overall they even won more points
But no shame losing to the #3 seeds...

In doubles Laura and Vladka had really troubling serving against
Chan/Chuang...in the second set they had their chances...
Old Jan 25th, 2008, 07:15 AM   #37
country flag Alicia Rocks
Team WTAworld

Alicia Rocks has a reputation beyond repute Alicia Rocks has a reputation beyond repute Alicia Rocks has a reputation beyond repute Alicia Rocks has a reputation beyond repute Alicia Rocks has a reputation beyond repute Alicia Rocks has a reputation beyond repute Alicia Rocks has a reputation beyond repute Alicia Rocks has a reputation beyond repute Alicia Rocks has a reputation beyond repute Alicia Rocks has a reputation beyond repute Alicia Rocks has a reputation beyond repute

Vladka Nicest player in Melbourne.. was always waving to DutchieGirl and myself when she was training and always asked how we were after the session. Also after her matches she thanked us for cheering for her Good luck in 2008 Vladka

Olivia Rogowska ~ Na Li ~ Agnes Szavay ~ Casey Dellacqua ~ Jessica Moore ~ Sophie Ferguson ~ Kateryna Bondarenko ~ Monika Wejnert ~ Isabella Holland ~ Jarmila Groth ~ Flavia Pennetta ~ Caroline Wozniacki ~ Olga Savchuk ~ Tzvetana Pironkova ~ Sorana Cirstea ~ Samantha Stosur ~ Arantxa Rus ~ Andrea Hlavackova ~ Sally Peers ~ Laura Robson
Alicia Rocks is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 25th, 2008, 07:35 AM   #38
country flag stefi62

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alicia Rocks View Post
Vladka Nicest player in Melbourne.. was always waving to DutchieGirl and myself when she was training and always asked how we were after the session. Also after her matches she thanked us for cheering for her Good luck in 2008 Vladka
Vladka

I hope she comes to Paris and Antwerp, I'm ready with the cheering!

Old Feb 4th, 2008, 07:44 PM   #39

Open Gaz de France
Paris-FRA
February 4-10, 2008
$600,000

Doubles - First Round
Hrdinova/Uhlirova (CZE/CZE) vs. Bacsinszky/Vedy (SUI/FRA)

They play together for the very first time! Good luck girls!!!
Old Feb 4th, 2008, 07:46 PM   #40

Doubles - First Round

Hrdinova/Uhlirova (CZE/CZE) d. Bacsinszky/Vedy (SUI/FRA) 63 46 1210

They led 6:3 4:2 and had breakchances!!!
In the end they had to save 3 matchpoints!!!
Old Feb 4th, 2008, 07:47 PM   #41

Doubles - First Round
Ditty/Fedak (USA/UKR) d. (1) Black/Huber (ZIM/USA) 64 06 105

A nice chance for Vladka to get to the semis
Would be good, because she has a lot of points to defend here...
Old Feb 5th, 2008, 07:46 AM   #42
country flag stefi62

I attended the match yesterday. Vladka and Eva started the match very well, especially Vladka. She was so good at the serve (I got surprised because of her height that she could serve that well!). They lead 5-0 I think, then won it 6-3, is it? Eva has huge grounstrokes with her forehand, and used great returns, either cross or long line, really good. Her serve did not impress me though. Then second set was good on the first part, then they started to unfocus, and lost it totally because of their own mistakes. In Super Tie Break, that was very close. At 7-8*, well, I started to think it'd be difficult. Then followed 3 match points, and the girls made the best of it. They finally got their first and only matchpoint, and scored.
When leaving the court, they looked at my friends and I and thanked us for cheering. She is aware we are Liezel Huber's supporters, but took time to look at all of us at the end, and said "Merci" in French. I saw her again later, and once again she thanked me, and so did Eva. Their team is so funny, they have one head difference in height, but Vladka at the net ready to poach and Eva at the back hitting grounstrokes seems to be a great combination! I hope they do well tomorrow, if only they could avenge Cara and Liezel...

Old Feb 6th, 2008, 03:30 PM   #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by stefi62 View Post
I attended the match yesterday. Vladka and Eva started the match very well, especially Vladka. She was so good at the serve (I got surprised because of her height that she could serve that well!). They lead 5-0 I think, then won it 6-3, is it? Eva has huge grounstrokes with her forehand, and used great returns, either cross or long line, really good. Her serve did not impress me though. Then second set was good on the first part, then they started to unfocus, and lost it totally because of their own mistakes. In Super Tie Break, that was very close. At 7-8*, well, I started to think it'd be difficult. Then followed 3 match points, and the girls made the best of it. They finally got their first and only matchpoint, and scored.
When leaving the court, they looked at my friends and I and thanked us for cheering. She is aware we are Liezel Huber's supporters, but took time to look at all of us at the end, and said "Merci" in French. I saw her again later, and once again she thanked me, and so did Eva. Their team is so funny, they have one head difference in height, but Vladka at the net ready to poach and Eva at the back hitting grounstrokes seems to be a great combination! I hope they do well tomorrow, if only they could avenge Cara and Liezel...
Thanks a lot for your nice match report! Looks like they lost concentration at the end of the sets...but a win is a win
Old Feb 6th, 2008, 04:32 PM   #44

Hrdinova/Uhlirova (CZE/CZE) d. Ditty/Fedak (USA/UKR) 46 61 105

After a tight 1st set they were in total control!
Great they were able to avenge Cara&Liezel

Now good luck in the semis!!!
Old Feb 6th, 2008, 04:37 PM   #45

The #4 team lost and so they play Jugic-Salkic/Navratilova

Jugic-Salkic/Navratilova bt. Husarova/Medina Garrigues 6:4 4:6 14:12

Great win for Gabi!