Marion, FFT and Fedcup - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 16th, 2007, 03:47 PM   #16
country flag BartoliBabes

BartoliBabes has a brilliant future BartoliBabes has a brilliant future BartoliBabes has a brilliant future BartoliBabes has a brilliant future BartoliBabes has a brilliant future BartoliBabes has a brilliant future BartoliBabes has a brilliant future BartoliBabes has a brilliant future BartoliBabes has a brilliant future BartoliBabes has a brilliant future BartoliBabes has a brilliant future
Re: Marion, FFT and Fedcup

that 'i seem more french than she is' comment makes me very angry! tatiana is clearly jealous of marbar but then again I've never liked that skank anyway! mar is better off not playing if this is the kind of comments her 'team mates' make towards her individuality..

Bartoli / Riske / Lucic / Dokic / Hantuchova / Halep

Last edited by BartoliBabes : Jul 16th, 2007 at 04:03 PM.
BartoliBabes is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 16th, 2007, 10:24 PM   #17
country flag Super_Marion

Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold

say sumting random me..

ok..

"marbar"... how ironic. I like it McWilliams.

reminds me of a certain chocolate bar. The advert used to go "a Mars a day.. helps you work, rest, and play"

Marion likes her candy, and her rest, and to play.

And when she plays... She will SPANK the SKANK!!
Old Jul 16th, 2007, 11:24 PM   #18
country flag sharapovarulz1
She came to play.......

sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by McWilliams View Post
that 'i seem more french than she is' comment makes me very angry! tatiana is clearly jealous of marbar but then again I've never liked that skank anyway! mar is better off not playing if this is the kind of comments her 'team mates' make towards her individuality..
Agreed

Official Right Midfielder Of The Sveta Football Team
sharapovarulz1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 31st, 2007, 06:23 PM   #19
country flag Alexj

Alexj has much to be proud of Alexj has much to be proud of Alexj has much to be proud of Alexj has much to be proud of Alexj has much to be proud of Alexj has much to be proud of Alexj has much to be proud of Alexj has much to be proud of Alexj has much to be proud of Alexj has much to be proud of Alexj has much to be proud of

I understand where the other French players are coming from, but they were pretty harsh. It goes back to that old saying, If you dont have anything nice to say, dont say anything at all. And also, I dont like the fact that they used harsh words to the press. If you have bad emotions towards someone, you shouldnt be blurting them out to the press. Keep it to yourself. I also believe that Marion and the Fed Cup crew can come up with some agreement. But untill then, there team isnt going to be as good without Marion.
__________________________________________________ ____________________

~Marion Bartoli~ Anna Chakvetadze~ Ana Ivanovic~ Jelena Jankovic~ Patty Schnyder~ Daniela Hantuchova~ Vera Zvonareva~ Dinara Safina~ Nadia Petrova~ Elena Dementieva~
Alexj is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 31st, 2008, 08:39 PM   #20
country flag Lighter

Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future

Marion promised it, Marion's dad has made it : http://www.lequipe.fr/Tennis/breves2...220403Dev.html

Marion's dad answers to french federation concerning fed cup. In fact, Walter Bartoli says that it is not normal to select a player just one week before matchs. He also criticisms President Bimes and DTN Dominguez's behaviour towards Marion and him.
Lighter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote