Australian open 2008 - Page 45 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 26th, 2008, 11:53 PM   #661
country flag TO newbie

TO newbie is a splendid one to behold TO newbie is a splendid one to behold TO newbie is a splendid one to behold TO newbie is a splendid one to behold TO newbie is a splendid one to behold TO newbie is a splendid one to behold TO newbie is a splendid one to behold TO newbie is a splendid one to behold TO newbie is a splendid one to behold TO newbie is a splendid one to behold TO newbie is a splendid one to behold
Re: Australian open 2008

Does anyone know where Maria is going to play after her AO victory??? Is she going to play in Doha or Dubai? or play before these tournaments???
TO newbie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 27th, 2008, 12:08 AM   #662
Lefty.
박규리

Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TO newbie View Post
Does anyone know where Maria is going to play after her AO victory??? Is she going to play in Doha or Dubai? or play before these tournaments???
I think she's playing Fed Cup next week in Israel.

Lefty. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2008, 12:19 AM   #663
country flag Venus&Serena

Venus&Serena is a name known to all Venus&Serena is a name known to all Venus&Serena is a name known to all Venus&Serena is a name known to all Venus&Serena is a name known to all Venus&Serena is a name known to all Venus&Serena is a name known to all Venus&Serena is a name known to all Venus&Serena is a name known to all Venus&Serena is a name known to all Venus&Serena is a name known to all

Heya everyone congrats to maria for winning the australian open ! She played veery good and I hope she can play well in fed cup also
Old Jan 27th, 2008, 03:06 AM   #664
country flag Venus&Serena

Venus&Serena is a name known to all Venus&Serena is a name known to all Venus&Serena is a name known to all Venus&Serena is a name known to all Venus&Serena is a name known to all Venus&Serena is a name known to all Venus&Serena is a name known to all Venus&Serena is a name known to all Venus&Serena is a name known to all Venus&Serena is a name known to all Venus&Serena is a name known to all
Re: Congratulations MASHA AO open Champion 2008

Congrats Maria !
Old Jan 27th, 2008, 03:48 AM   #665
country flag Natasc

Natasc has a reputation beyond repute Natasc has a reputation beyond repute Natasc has a reputation beyond repute Natasc has a reputation beyond repute Natasc has a reputation beyond repute Natasc has a reputation beyond repute Natasc has a reputation beyond repute Natasc has a reputation beyond repute Natasc has a reputation beyond repute Natasc has a reputation beyond repute Natasc has a reputation beyond repute

That's exactly what make me more proud of Maria each day:
HER CAPACITY OF RECOVER HERSELF AFTER SUCH A TERRIBLE THINGS.

Such as that double 60 that she "got" from Linds (Davenport).. everyone was like: "It's over.. blah blah blah... she will never recover... She sucks"
but she made a better comeback

and now after a year that everyone thought that she was "done"... she came and won her third Slam!!
and let's not forget that she had an awful draw!!

Just wanted to say: MARIA YOU ARE AMAZING!!
Natasc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2008, 04:48 AM   #666
country flag Dan23

Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dexter View Post
Congratulations to Maria & her fans on my behalf. As much as it pains me to say this she was the best this tournament and deserved this title, like nobody else. So well done, and I'm looking forward to another final between them, maybe already in the Middle East.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaitaBaby View Post
I thought about that but I think it would've been replay point.
Yeah true it would have been a replay of 40-00

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loose View Post
Well Marshmallow is still spewing complete bullshit in GM.

But the other 2 I haven't seen since yesterday.
give them time to regroup and come up with some more excuses/bullshit
pavlyuchenkova

Dan23 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2008, 05:32 AM   #667
country flag JenJen

JenJen is an unknown quantity at this point

Yay congrats Maria you did it! Number 3 baby

Sharapoweerr
Old Jan 27th, 2008, 05:56 AM   #668
country flag Jtdrum10

Jtdrum10 is a glorious beacon of light Jtdrum10 is a glorious beacon of light Jtdrum10 is a glorious beacon of light Jtdrum10 is a glorious beacon of light Jtdrum10 is a glorious beacon of light Jtdrum10 is a glorious beacon of light Jtdrum10 is a glorious beacon of light Jtdrum10 is a glorious beacon of light Jtdrum10 is a glorious beacon of light Jtdrum10 is a glorious beacon of light Jtdrum10 is a glorious beacon of light

Maria you did great! Good luck the rest of 2008!!!!
Jarmila Groth
Jtdrum10 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2008, 07:04 AM   #669
country flag ~lollipop_girl~

~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kim's_fan_4ever View Post
I so loved the speech, it was so emotional and touchy, she nearly made me cry
Ana's made me cry and the tears just kept coming for me
Brilliant speech to end a brilliant tournament
For some reason i didn't feel the excitement when she won though, maybe it was just me but she didn't seem to be as happy as she was when the won the other two, that makes me sad Maybe it was just coz I hardly saw any celebration coz they kept going to ads

It wasn't a great final, but i think we are getting use to that in women's tennis now
But despite all that congrats Maria dear, just one more to go
KEEP SCREAMING MASHA!!!
GO MY GIRLS!!!

|Ain't no party like a...COCKTAIL PARTY!| D'Express_027|

0027...Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Official Shortie of the Maria Mafia...
Go the Mighty Knights...My other girls:Makiri,Aga,Tati,Misa,Jarka
~lollipop_girl~ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2008, 07:22 AM   #670
country flag MaitaBaby
fallshortpova

MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of

It's been more than 24 hours since she won and I'm still over the moon about it. And then I read all these articles about how awesome she was off-court when she was struggling on during Michael's loss that I don't know how anyone could ever hate her but they're still out there.
Old Jan 27th, 2008, 07:43 AM   #671
country flag Princeza
Donna DOnna DOonnaaa

Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute

can't wait for her new doodle
Old Jan 27th, 2008, 08:34 AM   #672
country flag Sharapower8

Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by HighHopes View Post
its not I'm just happy she won,I'm also happy she beat Ivanovic! I know I'm a Serb,but she's just annoying
Totally agree with you guy !!

Sharapova.Vaidisova.Vesnina.Bondarenko.
Wozniacki.Kirilenko.Goerges.Petkovic. Azarenka

Sharapower8 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2008, 08:47 AM   #673
country flag Maria Croft

Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute

^^

Me neither

Wimbledon 2004 US Open 2006
Australian Open 2008 Roland Garros 2012 2014
0013..Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Maria Croft is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2008, 08:58 AM   #674
country flag sharapovarulz1
She came to play.......

sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute

Sooo proud of you Maria, you again proved why you are one of if not the greatest player in the world

Official Right Midfielder Of The Sveta Football Team
sharapovarulz1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2008, 09:58 AM   #675
country flag LDF

LDF has a reputation beyond repute LDF has a reputation beyond repute LDF has a reputation beyond repute LDF has a reputation beyond repute LDF has a reputation beyond repute LDF has a reputation beyond repute LDF has a reputation beyond repute LDF has a reputation beyond repute LDF has a reputation beyond repute LDF has a reputation beyond repute LDF has a reputation beyond repute

This is such a sweet victory after her injury-plagued 2007...I'm extremely happy for her. She is, and always will be, a true champion

Serena WilliamsJelena Jankovic

Hantuchova~Li~Robson~Kuznetsova~Keys
LDF is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote