Australian open 2008 - Page 31 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 24th, 2008, 10:14 AM   #451
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Australian open 2008

Another impressive drubbing by Masha. Not as good as the Henin match but thats to be expected. Her level this whole tournament has just been awesome Im so proud of her. Good luck in the final.
Andy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 24th, 2008, 10:34 AM   #452
country flag Emina.

Emina. has a reputation beyond repute Emina. has a reputation beyond repute Emina. has a reputation beyond repute Emina. has a reputation beyond repute Emina. has a reputation beyond repute Emina. has a reputation beyond repute Emina. has a reputation beyond repute Emina. has a reputation beyond repute Emina. has a reputation beyond repute Emina. has a reputation beyond repute Emina. has a reputation beyond repute

good luck Masha!! win the whole thing now! vamossss
Emina. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2008, 11:02 AM   #453
country flag kjn

kjn is a name known to all kjn is a name known to all kjn is a name known to all kjn is a name known to all kjn is a name known to all kjn is a name known to all kjn is a name known to all kjn is a name known to all kjn is a name known to all kjn is a name known to all kjn is a name known to all

Congrats Maria! I really hope she hands Ivanovic a double bagel!!!!!!!!! I just loathe that girl! So annoying! The squeaky shoes, the bullshit fist pumps and the OA squeals are getting on my nerves I'd be damned if she ever wins a slam! ONE slam final made her a f*cking bitch now just imagine if she won one!

Proud to be a part of BTTHS Seniors SY 2007-2008
The best batch ever!! I will miss you guys!!
The mark will remain embedded!!

USA BS Pharmacy 1C
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhUzGy2lkSk
kjn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2008, 11:18 AM   #454
country flag Emina.

Emina. has a reputation beyond repute Emina. has a reputation beyond repute Emina. has a reputation beyond repute Emina. has a reputation beyond repute Emina. has a reputation beyond repute Emina. has a reputation beyond repute Emina. has a reputation beyond repute Emina. has a reputation beyond repute Emina. has a reputation beyond repute Emina. has a reputation beyond repute Emina. has a reputation beyond repute

ivanovic will have the crowd behind her..no doubt about that
Emina. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2008, 11:29 AM   #455
country flag ~lollipop_girl~

~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute

at the Ana hating!
Honestly, being an Ana and Maria fan i'm not bias when saying this but i am very surprised at Maria fans criticising Ana's shoe sounds... I have no doubt that Maria doesn't grunt on purpose just like i have no doubt Ana doesn't squeak her shoes on purpose, she has ALWAYS done that little moving thingy with her feet no matter what the surface

Anyway for Maria making it... It was a bittersweet win for me coz JJ was in so much pain
I know how it feels to have immense back pain in the spot she had it but i can't imagine how much worse it would feel having to go out and play Maria Sharapova while she is on fire too

Maria did play great besides the DFs and she played to a level that she needed to without over doing it which is good

I am very proud of her and of course i will be happy if she wins on Saturday but I'll be going for Ana coz I want her to win her first slam in Australia, Maria can have all the others throughout the year
KEEP SCREAMING MASHA!!!
GO MY GIRLS!!!

|Ain't no party like a...COCKTAIL PARTY!| D'Express_027|

0027...Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Official Shortie of the Maria Mafia...
Go the Mighty Knights...My other girls:Makiri,Aga,Tati,Misa,Jarka
~lollipop_girl~ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2008, 11:58 AM   #456
country flag ImaVeggie

ImaVeggie has a brilliant future ImaVeggie has a brilliant future ImaVeggie has a brilliant future ImaVeggie has a brilliant future ImaVeggie has a brilliant future ImaVeggie has a brilliant future ImaVeggie has a brilliant future ImaVeggie has a brilliant future ImaVeggie has a brilliant future ImaVeggie has a brilliant future ImaVeggie has a brilliant future

lollipop girl... I agree with you regarding "Ana's shoe sounds". No way she's doing it on purpose. "SneakerGate" is absolutely ridiculous!

Vamos Maria & Ajde Ana. Oh how I want a great match with both playing their best.
ImaVeggie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2008, 12:03 PM   #457
country flag Confident

Confident is a splendid one to behold Confident is a splendid one to behold Confident is a splendid one to behold Confident is a splendid one to behold Confident is a splendid one to behold Confident is a splendid one to behold Confident is a splendid one to behold Confident is a splendid one to behold Confident is a splendid one to behold Confident is a splendid one to behold Confident is a splendid one to behold

Oh, this trophy is just one (big) step awayOMG, I can't tell you how excited I am. I want her to win it so badly. She really deserves it, she plays fantastic. God, please help Maria!

is my real idol
Official Cat of the Maria Mafia
<3 GGG only for Maria <3
Confident is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2008, 12:17 PM   #458
country flag Doc

Doc has a brilliant future Doc has a brilliant future Doc has a brilliant future Doc has a brilliant future Doc has a brilliant future Doc has a brilliant future Doc has a brilliant future Doc has a brilliant future Doc has a brilliant future Doc has a brilliant future Doc has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyMashaFan View Post
Another impressive drubbing by Masha. Not as good as the Henin match but thats to be expected. Her level this whole tournament has just been awesome Im so proud of her. Good luck in the final.
Certainly. It was a potential tricky match for Maria after the euphoria of the Henin drubbing, anhd the rising expectation. Maria won it well, even if her standard did drop a little in the first set. 6 Aces in three serve games in set 2 was pretty good though.

I like Ana, but I'm with Masha on this one. Keep it going, Maria!

Victoria Azarenka, Dinara Safina, Maria Kirilenko

Nadia Petrova, Samantha Stosur, Ana Ivanovic.

0026..Eternal follower of the Golden Girl .... Official Political Advisor to the Maria Mafia.
Doc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2008, 01:17 PM   #459
country flag ~lollipop_girl~

~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute

I know Maria has played soooo well ovre the whole tourny and Ana has only had the last couple of matches to test her but I will say who ever this the final match deserves to win the title whether it be Ana or Maria, coz if Ana can beat Maria then she for sure deserves it and Maria deserves it for obvious reasons plus Ana is number 2 in the world... Funny how she is still the underdog Really shows how Maria is (and always has been since she dropped) waaay above her ranking!
KEEP SCREAMING MASHA!!!
GO MY GIRLS!!!

|Ain't no party like a...COCKTAIL PARTY!| D'Express_027|

0027...Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Official Shortie of the Maria Mafia...
Go the Mighty Knights...My other girls:Makiri,Aga,Tati,Misa,Jarka
~lollipop_girl~ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2008, 03:25 PM   #460
country flag Katie.
a million little stars ★

Katie. has much to be proud of Katie. has much to be proud of Katie. has much to be proud of Katie. has much to be proud of Katie. has much to be proud of Katie. has much to be proud of Katie. has much to be proud of Katie. has much to be proud of Katie. has much to be proud of Katie. has much to be proud of Katie. has much to be proud of

I am so excited for the final! Maria played really well against Jelena (who I also love), not as good as the Henin match but good enough. And I am glad that the final is Maria/Ana too, beacuse I like Ana although I am 100% rooting for Maria. I think it should hopefully be a really interesting match. Come on Maria!
Katie. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2008, 03:38 PM   #461
country flag xan

xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute

Curiously, the Jelena match was officially an upset.
So too would a Maria win be in the Final - though Maria temnds to be more expected to win.

Congratulations on making thhe final again Maria, and keep it going!

Official Hitman of the Maria Mafia
xan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2008, 03:47 PM   #462
country flag Maria Croft

Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute

I'm SO nervous for the final, it's just crazy

I really want her to win her third slam here

Dont we all

Wimbledon 2004 US Open 2006
Australian Open 2008 Roland Garros 2012 2014
0013..Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Maria Croft is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2008, 04:11 PM   #463
country flag Kim's_fan_4ever
The only girl in the world.

Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck Maria, let's kick some major ass in the final

Kim's_fan_4ever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2008, 04:22 PM   #464
country flag P_Fer

P_Fer has much to be proud of P_Fer has much to be proud of P_Fer has much to be proud of P_Fer has much to be proud of P_Fer has much to be proud of P_Fer has much to be proud of P_Fer has much to be proud of P_Fer has much to be proud of P_Fer has much to be proud of P_Fer has much to be proud of P_Fer has much to be proud of

Solid match Maria! Keep it up! Good luck vs Ana in the final
Old Jan 24th, 2008, 05:59 PM   #465
country flag Vicmatibla

Vicmatibla has much to be proud of Vicmatibla has much to be proud of Vicmatibla has much to be proud of Vicmatibla has much to be proud of Vicmatibla has much to be proud of Vicmatibla has much to be proud of Vicmatibla has much to be proud of Vicmatibla has much to be proud of Vicmatibla has much to be proud of Vicmatibla has much to be proud of Vicmatibla has much to be proud of

Masha

Hopefully she'll win her third GS title
Vicmatibla is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote