Jessica Moore - Page 48 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 24th, 2008, 07:21 AM   #706
country flag Dani12

Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jessica Moore

Also some funny moments whist there, I nearly ran into Alenka while she was doing some sprints near the courts. Also I actually ran into Flavia Pennetta, I was just standing there and she is like oh my god, i didn't see you, sorry, I just laughed.

AND I was at a pizza retaurant one night and Isabella Holland was there eating with a friend, I didn't know if it was a tennis player or not, she had really long lightish brown hair and glasses on, she was pretty, small and fit looking. Isabella looked really nice!
Dani12 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 24th, 2008, 07:23 AM   #707
country flag Harvs

Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute

i saw the first set so good from jess hopefully she can go all the way
Harvs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2008, 07:45 AM   #708
country flag Ben.

Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute

so glad that jess has made it to the semis
Ben. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2008, 07:47 AM   #709
country flag Ben.

Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danimoo View Post
Also some funny moments whist there, I nearly ran into Alenka while she was doing some sprints near the courts. Also I actually ran into Flavia Pennetta, I was just standing there and she is like oh my god, i didn't see you, sorry, I just laughed.

AND I was at a pizza retaurant one night and Isabella Holland was there eating with a friend, I didn't know if it was a tennis player or not, she had really long lightish brown hair and glasses on, she was pretty, small and fit looking. Isabella looked really nice!
nice
Old Jan 24th, 2008, 10:21 AM   #710
Golovinjured.

Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute

What's so funny OZTENNIS..yes I'm 14, and yes i'm the (future) MR DOKIC, or IVANOVIC, my psychic couldn't give me a definate answer.
Golovinjured. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2008, 11:24 AM   #711
country flag scottsue

scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of

Quote:

I would have loved to have bumped into Flavia Pennetta!
scottsue is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 25th, 2008, 11:39 PM   #712
country flag kittyking

kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute

Jess plays in the singles final soon

Best of luck Jess
Old Jan 25th, 2008, 11:40 PM   #713
country flag kittyking

kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Well at least Flavia isn't one of the largest girls on tour
Old Jan 26th, 2008, 12:07 AM   #714
country flag Dani12

Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittyking View Post
Well at least Flavia isn't one of the largest girls on tour
Yeah I saw Amanmuradova, I wouldn't want to run into that brick wall!
Old Jan 26th, 2008, 12:27 AM   #715
country flag Droolv
*shy

Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Goodluck Jess today
Droolv is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2008, 12:31 AM   #716
country flag kittyking

Quote:
too true, I saw her play at Fed Cup last year she's an absolute giant
Old Jan 26th, 2008, 12:32 AM   #717
country flag Dani12

Good luck today Jess. Do your best
Old Jan 26th, 2008, 12:32 AM   #718
country flag kittyking

Jess is playing atm, currently 3-2 to her opponent
Old Jan 26th, 2008, 12:44 AM   #719
country flag Huntress555

Huntress555 has much to be proud of Huntress555 has much to be proud of Huntress555 has much to be proud of Huntress555 has much to be proud of Huntress555 has much to be proud of Huntress555 has much to be proud of Huntress555 has much to be proud of Huntress555 has much to be proud of Huntress555 has much to be proud of Huntress555 has much to be proud of Huntress555 has much to be proud of

Aw, she lost the first set

Get the second Jess!!

Casey Dellacqua
:: Sharapova :: Jankovic :: Safarova :: Vaidisova :: Ivanovic ::

|| Dellacqua || Adamczak || Dokic || Ferguson || Wheeler || Stosur || Moore ||
and all the other Aussie girls and guys!

Official Commentator of Don't knock the Dok
Huntress555 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2008, 12:44 AM   #720
country flag Ben.

jess has lost the first set 6-3, fight jess!