Australian open 2008 - Page 13 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 16th, 2008, 12:42 PM   #181
country flag Foot's Fingers

Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Australian open 2008

She was absolutly ready for match

Big congrats!!!
Foot's Fingers is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 16th, 2008, 01:12 PM   #182
country flag Coffee&TV

Coffee&TV has a brilliant future Coffee&TV has a brilliant future Coffee&TV has a brilliant future Coffee&TV has a brilliant future Coffee&TV has a brilliant future Coffee&TV has a brilliant future Coffee&TV has a brilliant future Coffee&TV has a brilliant future Coffee&TV has a brilliant future Coffee&TV has a brilliant future Coffee&TV has a brilliant future

Masha Congrats!!!!
Coffee&TV is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 16th, 2008, 01:19 PM   #183
country flag Kim's_fan_4ever
The only girl in the world.

Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute

Wow, Maria was awesome, she was just too much for Lindsay, nearly flawless. She reminded me a bit of that Maria who won US Open. We can only hope that this form continues because with the way she's playing now, we can stay really really positive about the rest of the tournament

Kim's_fan_4ever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 16th, 2008, 02:26 PM   #184
the cat

the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute

Maria outclassed Davenport and that was nice to see. It's good to see Masha playing well again.
Happiness is like a cat. If you try to coax it or call it, it will avoid you. It will never come. But if you pay no attention to it and go about your business, you'll find it rubbing up against your legs and jumping into your lap. - William Bennett

http://cornedbeefhash.files.wordpres...arcelona08.jpg
the cat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 16th, 2008, 02:27 PM   #185
country flag Princeza
Donna DOnna DOonnaaa

Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute

i'm so happy.
From what i read , she seemed awesome
Princeza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 16th, 2008, 03:30 PM   #186
country flag The Daviator

The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute

Just wanted to say how much I hate Maria

Nah, she was wonderful today, really deserved to win, you guys should be very happy
Old Jan 16th, 2008, 03:33 PM   #187
country flag Jovana.
sleep deprivation.

Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Daviator View Post

Just wanted to say how much I hate Maria

Nah, she was wonderful today, really deserved to win, you guys should be very happy
yes we are happy
Jovana. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 16th, 2008, 04:12 PM   #188
country flag Katie.
a million little stars ★

Katie. has much to be proud of Katie. has much to be proud of Katie. has much to be proud of Katie. has much to be proud of Katie. has much to be proud of Katie. has much to be proud of Katie. has much to be proud of Katie. has much to be proud of Katie. has much to be proud of Katie. has much to be proud of Katie. has much to be proud of

wow, what a great match, Maria was freaking amazing. And her serve was wonderful. If she wasn't confident before she should be now, all ready and fired up to win the tourney hehe. She looked so happy at the end, and so did Yuri! I am extremely happy right now
Katie. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 16th, 2008, 05:09 PM   #189
country flag Mike_from_Russia
Premium member

Mike_from_Russia is a splendid one to behold Mike_from_Russia is a splendid one to behold Mike_from_Russia is a splendid one to behold Mike_from_Russia is a splendid one to behold Mike_from_Russia is a splendid one to behold Mike_from_Russia is a splendid one to behold Mike_from_Russia is a splendid one to behold Mike_from_Russia is a splendid one to behold Mike_from_Russia is a splendid one to behold Mike_from_Russia is a splendid one to behold Mike_from_Russia is a splendid one to behold

Wow, what a solid win for Masha! This win can give her a huge boost of confidence for the rest of the tournament. Congrats!

Maria's next opponent is Elena Vesnina. They never played before, only practiced together in FedCup.
Mike_from_Russia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 16th, 2008, 05:12 PM   #190
country flag Jovana.
sleep deprivation.

Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute

I don't think Vesnina will be much of a problem the REAL Problem will be Justine I'm soo not looking forward to that match
Old Jan 16th, 2008, 06:16 PM   #191
country flag Natasc

Natasc has a reputation beyond repute Natasc has a reputation beyond repute Natasc has a reputation beyond repute Natasc has a reputation beyond repute Natasc has a reputation beyond repute Natasc has a reputation beyond repute Natasc has a reputation beyond repute Natasc has a reputation beyond repute Natasc has a reputation beyond repute Natasc has a reputation beyond repute Natasc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HighHopes View Post
I don't think Vesnina will be much of a problem the REAL Problem will be Justine I'm soo not looking forward to that match
We also never know about Dementieva as well - as fars I think that she has some kind of mental issue against the russians....
Natasc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 16th, 2008, 06:23 PM   #192
country flag Jovana.
sleep deprivation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natasc View Post
We also never know about Dementieva as well - as fars I think that she has some kind of mental issue against the russians....
honestly...I don't think Dementieva will be much of a problem she'll win for sure and then....Henin! and if Maria wins against her I swear I'll build her a monument!
Old Jan 16th, 2008, 06:35 PM   #193
country flag rechi

rechi is a splendid one to behold rechi is a splendid one to behold rechi is a splendid one to behold rechi is a splendid one to behold rechi is a splendid one to behold rechi is a splendid one to behold rechi is a splendid one to behold rechi is a splendid one to behold rechi is a splendid one to behold rechi is a splendid one to behold rechi is a splendid one to behold

C'mon Maria!!! Great win!

So take a look ahead....
Ok well;
Vesnina shouldn't be a problem. As Maria played today she will win this thing.

So in the 4th round i expect Dementieva, you never know about her.

But then Justine
No; i think Justine isn't that strong as she was at the Sony Ericsson in November. Justine is the girl to beat, no question about that, but she has had some kind of problems in her matches lately. Look at the Sydney final, Svetlana almost beat her. But we all know, who won the match in the end....

So keep it going MARIA!!!

| serena williams | maria sharapova |

| jelena jankovic | tamira paszek | andrea petkovic | sloane stephens |
rechi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 16th, 2008, 06:37 PM   #194
country flag LindsayRulz

LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute

As a Lindsay fan, I'm very dissapointed of this result but I must admit that Maria was just too strong for Lindsay. Maria is a great player and she showed that again yesterday by her level of play and her fight spirit, congrats to her and hopefully, she'll have a good run in this tournament .
LindsayRulz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 16th, 2008, 08:07 PM   #195
country flag @Sweet Cleopatra

@Sweet Cleopatra has a brilliant future @Sweet Cleopatra has a brilliant future @Sweet Cleopatra has a brilliant future @Sweet Cleopatra has a brilliant future @Sweet Cleopatra has a brilliant future @Sweet Cleopatra has a brilliant future @Sweet Cleopatra has a brilliant future @Sweet Cleopatra has a brilliant future @Sweet Cleopatra has a brilliant future @Sweet Cleopatra has a brilliant future @Sweet Cleopatra has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by HighHopes View Post
honestly...I don't think Dementieva will be much of a problem she'll win for sure and then....Henin! and if Maria wins against her I swear I'll build her a monument!

@Sweet Cleopatra is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote