Australian open 2008 - Page 10 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 15th, 2008, 11:25 AM   #136
country flag sharapovarulz1
She came to play.......

sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Australian open 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyMashaFan View Post
Im not looking foreward to this infact its stressing me. I hate matches like this early on there is soo much at stake. Maria is going to have to be playing like she did at the YEC because im sure Lindsay will come out swinging.
It's stressing me out as well

I can't believe how nervous I am for this match!!!!

Official Right Midfielder Of The Sveta Football Team
sharapovarulz1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 15th, 2008, 11:31 AM   #137
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharapovarulz1 View Post
It's stressing me out as well

I can't believe how nervous I am for this match!!!!
I dont think I have ever been so nervous. Even more so that before her slam finals.
Andy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 15th, 2008, 11:36 AM   #138
country flag Princeza

Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute

I won't see the match, well maybe that's better, so nervous too..
Old Jan 15th, 2008, 11:39 AM   #139
She came to play.......

sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyMashaFan View Post
I dont think I have ever been so nervous. Even more so that before her slam finals.
Haha I am right there with you mate

Old Jan 15th, 2008, 12:50 PM   #140
country flag Doc

Doc has a brilliant future Doc has a brilliant future Doc has a brilliant future Doc has a brilliant future Doc has a brilliant future Doc has a brilliant future Doc has a brilliant future Doc has a brilliant future Doc has a brilliant future Doc has a brilliant future Doc has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicmatibla View Post
Masha

Come on, beat Lindsay in 2nd round!
Yeah. Play your best, Maria!

Victoria Azarenka, Dinara Safina, Maria Kirilenko

Nadia Petrova, Samantha Stosur, Ana Ivanovic.

0026..Eternal follower of the Golden Girl .... Official Political Advisor to the Maria Mafia.
Doc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 15th, 2008, 12:51 PM   #141
country flag Mikey B

Mikey B has much to be proud of Mikey B has much to be proud of Mikey B has much to be proud of Mikey B has much to be proud of Mikey B has much to be proud of Mikey B has much to be proud of Mikey B has much to be proud of Mikey B has much to be proud of Mikey B has much to be proud of Mikey B has much to be proud of Mikey B has much to be proud of

i cant wait for this match!!! im so excited!!! sure there's LOADS at stake, but there's no point worrying about the outcome because we cant change it... just sit back and enjoy the ride!!!
Mikey B is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 15th, 2008, 02:37 PM   #142
country flag Maria Croft

Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikey B View Post
i cant wait for this match!!! im so excited!!! sure there's LOADS at stake, but there's no point worrying about the outcome because we cant change it... just sit back and enjoy the ride!!!

I wish I could tell myself that as well but it won't work, I'm just really nervous

Wimbledon 04 US Open 06
Australian Open 08 Roland Garros 2012
0013..Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Maria Croft is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 15th, 2008, 02:45 PM   #143
country flag Shoulderpova
Team WTAworld

Shoulderpova has a reputation beyond repute Shoulderpova has a reputation beyond repute Shoulderpova has a reputation beyond repute Shoulderpova has a reputation beyond repute Shoulderpova has a reputation beyond repute Shoulderpova has a reputation beyond repute Shoulderpova has a reputation beyond repute Shoulderpova has a reputation beyond repute Shoulderpova has a reputation beyond repute Shoulderpova has a reputation beyond repute Shoulderpova has a reputation beyond repute

damn, night session. I guess I wont be able to sleep tonight
Shoulderpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 15th, 2008, 02:53 PM   #144
country flag rechi

rechi is a splendid one to behold rechi is a splendid one to behold rechi is a splendid one to behold rechi is a splendid one to behold rechi is a splendid one to behold rechi is a splendid one to behold rechi is a splendid one to behold rechi is a splendid one to behold rechi is a splendid one to behold rechi is a splendid one to behold rechi is a splendid one to behold

Ok that's a though match for the 2nd round. But on the other side i think it's good to get used to the tough opponents, because you have to took a look ahead and there are Serena, Justine, maybe Svetlana. I really hope Maria is going to be in the final and can compete for another GS title. But first beat Linday Davenport in the 2nd(!) round!

I think one key to beat Lindsay will be moving her all over the court. Lindsay is not the fastest girl on the court, so i think Maria should change the pace, length and directions of the balls and Lindsay will get some problems. I saw the 3rd set of Lindsays first round match and let me tell you she didn't move well (sorry). But be aware of her great ground strokes!
I wish Maria all the best for the match and hope she is able to win in straight sets

PS: one word on Maria's dress: AWESOME

| serena williams | maria sharapova |

| jelena jankovic | tamira paszek | andrea petkovic | sloane stephens |
rechi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 15th, 2008, 02:58 PM   #145
country flag Cat123

Cat123 has much to be proud of Cat123 has much to be proud of Cat123 has much to be proud of Cat123 has much to be proud of Cat123 has much to be proud of Cat123 has much to be proud of Cat123 has much to be proud of Cat123 has much to be proud of Cat123 has much to be proud of Cat123 has much to be proud of Cat123 has much to be proud of

8 hours Bring it on!!! I'm not nervous yet but I think I will be. I hope Lindsay throws a bit of a hissy again and loses focus, then MAria can move in for the kill!!
Old Jan 15th, 2008, 03:06 PM   #146
country flag Jovana.
sleep deprivation.

Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute

I can watch it! it's not that late! Come On Masha I know you can do it!
Jovana. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 15th, 2008, 03:15 PM   #147
country flag Shimizu Amon

Shimizu Amon has a brilliant future Shimizu Amon has a brilliant future Shimizu Amon has a brilliant future Shimizu Amon has a brilliant future Shimizu Amon has a brilliant future Shimizu Amon has a brilliant future Shimizu Amon has a brilliant future Shimizu Amon has a brilliant future Shimizu Amon has a brilliant future Shimizu Amon has a brilliant future Shimizu Amon has a brilliant future

I'm just a little nervous.
Still confident though .

4452... Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Maria's Official Slayer of the Maria Mafia

Devoted to Maria Sharapova, Mary Pierce and Steffi Graf
Shimizu Amon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 15th, 2008, 03:31 PM   #148
country flag xan

xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rechi View Post
Ok that's a though match for the 2nd round. But on the other side i think it's good to get used to the tough opponents, because you have to took a look ahead and there are Serena, Justine, maybe Svetlana. I really hope Maria is going to be in the final and can compete for another GS title. But first beat Linday Davenport in the 2nd(!) round!
I think one key to beat Lindsay will be moving her all over the court. Lindsay is not the fastest girl on the court, so i think Maria should change the pace, length and directions of the balls and Lindsay will get some problems. I saw the 3rd set of Lindsays first round match and let me tell you she didn't move well (sorry). But be aware of her great ground strokes!
I wish Maria all the best for the match and hope she is able to win in straight sets

PS: one word on Maria's dress: AWESOME
Indeed.
Keep up the good work, Maria!

Official Hitman of the Maria Mafia
xan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 15th, 2008, 04:14 PM   #149
country flag Katie.
a million little stars ★

Katie. has much to be proud of Katie. has much to be proud of Katie. has much to be proud of Katie. has much to be proud of Katie. has much to be proud of Katie. has much to be proud of Katie. has much to be proud of Katie. has much to be proud of Katie. has much to be proud of Katie. has much to be proud of Katie. has much to be proud of

oh gosh I am really excited about this match, a bit nervous as always but yay, come on Maria!!
Katie. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 15th, 2008, 05:38 PM   #150
She came to play.......

How long we got now guys? God I cant wait lol