Australian open 2008 - Page 6 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 12th, 2008, 11:21 AM   #76
country flag Agassi Fan

Agassi Fan is a name known to all Agassi Fan is a name known to all Agassi Fan is a name known to all Agassi Fan is a name known to all Agassi Fan is a name known to all Agassi Fan is a name known to all Agassi Fan is a name known to all Agassi Fan is a name known to all Agassi Fan is a name known to all Agassi Fan is a name known to all Agassi Fan is a name known to all
Re: Australian open 2008

Hard draw

The Boss is back!
Agassi Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 12th, 2008, 11:29 AM   #77
country flag rechi

rechi is a splendid one to behold rechi is a splendid one to behold rechi is a splendid one to behold rechi is a splendid one to behold rechi is a splendid one to behold rechi is a splendid one to behold rechi is a splendid one to behold rechi is a splendid one to behold rechi is a splendid one to behold rechi is a splendid one to behold rechi is a splendid one to behold

wow...

what a though draw.

I hope Maria survives the 2nd round against Davenport (if everything goes the right way)

| serena williams | maria sharapova |

| jelena jankovic | tamira paszek | andrea petkovic | sloane stephens |
rechi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12th, 2008, 11:43 AM   #78
country flag swissmr

swissmr has a reputation beyond repute swissmr has a reputation beyond repute swissmr has a reputation beyond repute swissmr has a reputation beyond repute swissmr has a reputation beyond repute swissmr has a reputation beyond repute swissmr has a reputation beyond repute swissmr has a reputation beyond repute swissmr has a reputation beyond repute swissmr has a reputation beyond repute swissmr has a reputation beyond repute

Maria is playing on Monday, she is 3rd up on Vodafone Arena. Good luck Maria!
I can't wait to find out how she is playing.
Unfortunately I can't watch the match live as it will be about 4am over here
Hopefully someone will upload.
swissmr is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12th, 2008, 12:14 PM   #79
country flag xan

xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute

Annoyed at the crap draw! She had a one in 4 chance of getting Justine in the quarters - and it comes up! Plus Davenport as her unseeded player! (Draw made even more annoying by the fact that Kuzzie gets ANOTHER cakewalk!)

Anyway I hope that Maria comes through this draw well. I know she'll take the attitude that she has to beat the best players to win, so it will hopefully inspire her to do her best. And Justine's got to lose sometime - right?

Official Hitman of the Maria Mafia
xan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12th, 2008, 01:23 PM   #80
country flag Cat123

Cat123 has much to be proud of Cat123 has much to be proud of Cat123 has much to be proud of Cat123 has much to be proud of Cat123 has much to be proud of Cat123 has much to be proud of Cat123 has much to be proud of Cat123 has much to be proud of Cat123 has much to be proud of Cat123 has much to be proud of Cat123 has much to be proud of

It's not Kuzzie's fault!! The only reason her USO was a 'cakewalk' was because Maria got knocked out!! It's not the players faults, but I do question the 'randomness' of the draw. Someone somewhere blatently was like "Hey, wouldn't it be awesome to see Sharapova/Davenport?!"
Old Jan 12th, 2008, 01:48 PM   #81
country flag Coffee&TV

Coffee&TV has a brilliant future Coffee&TV has a brilliant future Coffee&TV has a brilliant future Coffee&TV has a brilliant future Coffee&TV has a brilliant future Coffee&TV has a brilliant future Coffee&TV has a brilliant future Coffee&TV has a brilliant future Coffee&TV has a brilliant future Coffee&TV has a brilliant future Coffee&TV has a brilliant future

Go Maria!! beat them up!!
Coffee&TV is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12th, 2008, 02:05 PM   #82
country flag domon17th

domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future

Well I'll go with the masha attitude that if u ain't confident to win this, you might as well not be here at all. I'm still full of confidence in Maria, it's about her, not about the draw, that matters ultimately.
domon17th is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12th, 2008, 02:32 PM   #83
country flag BuTtErFrEnA
Rena's Army

BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute

i like the spirit and belief you have in your player even after how last year went and the draw she was handed... great to see

I shall destroy the temple, and rebuild it in 3 days
BuTtErFrEnA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12th, 2008, 03:56 PM   #84
country flag Maria Croft

Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute

I must admit I'm worried about the possible 2nd round, I think she will beat Davenport but I don't like the idea of a 4th-3rd-2nd round exit in her last 3 slams.....

Wimbledon 2004 US Open 2006
Australian Open 2008 Roland Garros 2012 2014
0013..Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Maria Croft is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12th, 2008, 04:10 PM   #85
country flag Сузи
Yeah take my picture

Сузи has much to be proud of Сузи has much to be proud of Сузи has much to be proud of Сузи has much to be proud of Сузи has much to be proud of Сузи has much to be proud of Сузи has much to be proud of Сузи has much to be proud of Сузи has much to be proud of Сузи has much to be proud of Сузи has much to be proud of

I'm a little worried but at the same time I'm not. I believe that Masha will do great even though she apparently got the draw from hell. If shes playing how she played at YEC last year then we really have nothing to worry about because chances are shes playing even better now. I don't think that she will have an early round exit. Truth be told I'm confident that she'll go all the way. I have a feeling that '08 is going to be her year.

2004 // 2006 // 2008 // 2012
Сузи is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12th, 2008, 08:16 PM   #86
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute

Well she seems to do really well in even years and not so well in odd years so she is about due for another lift in form.
Andy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12th, 2008, 08:48 PM   #87
country flag Сузи
Yeah take my picture

Сузи has much to be proud of Сузи has much to be proud of Сузи has much to be proud of Сузи has much to be proud of Сузи has much to be proud of Сузи has much to be proud of Сузи has much to be proud of Сузи has much to be proud of Сузи has much to be proud of Сузи has much to be proud of Сузи has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyMashaFan View Post
Well she seems to do really well in even years and not so well in odd years so she is about due for another lift in form.
I noticed that too. Thats why I believe that this is going to be a good year for her.

2004 // 2006 // 2008 // 2012
Сузи is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12th, 2008, 09:40 PM   #88
country flag Mike_from_Russia
Premium member

Mike_from_Russia is a splendid one to behold Mike_from_Russia is a splendid one to behold Mike_from_Russia is a splendid one to behold Mike_from_Russia is a splendid one to behold Mike_from_Russia is a splendid one to behold Mike_from_Russia is a splendid one to behold Mike_from_Russia is a splendid one to behold Mike_from_Russia is a splendid one to behold Mike_from_Russia is a splendid one to behold Mike_from_Russia is a splendid one to behold Mike_from_Russia is a splendid one to behold

Hello! I wish Maria good luck in Melbourne! Of course, the draw is tough, but if you wanna be the best you should beat the best. Possible 2nd round meeting with Davenport... Umm, should be a great match. Can't wait to see it.
Come on Masha, show your best! Good luck girl
Mike_from_Russia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 13th, 2008, 03:57 PM   #89
country flag Maria Croft

Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck in your first WTA match of the season Maria!

Wimbledon 2004 US Open 2006
Australian Open 2008 Roland Garros 2012 2014
0013..Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Maria Croft is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 13th, 2008, 04:02 PM   #90
country flag jacobruiz
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute

Mow 'em down in Melbourne, Maria!!

AT LONG LAST!!!! The DEMOCRATS BACK IN POWER!!!
OH, SAY DOES THE STAR-SPANGLED BANNER YET WAVE........ YES!!! YES!!!! YEESSSS!!!!! Don't waver, Mr. President - the people voted for you AND your agenda!!
Missouri State Fair - yet another reason to ban rodeos
jacobruiz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote