Chat thread for Shahar fans - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 12th, 2008, 11:30 AM   #31
country flag justine schnyder

justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Chat thread for Shahar fans

I thought you wrote "match with her i feel violated,"
We'll watch AO

Have a nice day

Official Trainer of the Jelena Clinic

http://i52.tinypic.com/2zxmlab.png
justine schnyder is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 12th, 2008, 02:04 PM   #32
country flag *JR*

*JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by justine schnyder View Post
Besides her history with good ppl like (ex?) Fed Cup Captain Dedi Jacob, I like Shahar because she has a nice creative game. (And most importantly, knows how to beat your bitch).
Old Jan 12th, 2008, 02:09 PM   #33

justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by *JR* View Post
Besides her history with good ppl like (ex?) Fed Cup Captain Dedi Jacob, I like Shahar because she has a nice creative game. (And most importantly, knows how to beat your bitch).
Hey JR
It's nice to have you here with us
Dedi sis still the FC capitan.
I like Shahar too (As you know) but I don't think her game is creative though...
And beating Patty is not something special.. You probably like the whole player who have beaten her?

Old Jan 12th, 2008, 03:20 PM   #34
country flag Meteor Shower

Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I thought you wrote "match with her i feel violated,"
well those angry looks and cursing does get to me

******** Survivor
Meteor Shower is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12th, 2008, 03:21 PM   #35

Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by *JR* View Post
I agree, this Jelena is such a bitch..

******** Survivor
Old Jan 12th, 2008, 03:28 PM   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meteor Shower View Post
well those angry looks and cursing does get to me
Those are scared me..
If I were some 17 y.o player who'se 150 and I would play against her, I would be definetily scared
But there's a Justine match ater, so I'll probably wake uo in 3 am..

Quote:
I agree, this Jelena is such a bitch..

I like Jelena too, but that was fuuny (I guess you know who he meant )

Old Jan 12th, 2008, 03:41 PM   #37

BTW, I saw your last Serena? thing

Old Jan 12th, 2008, 04:06 PM   #38

Quote:
Those are scared me..
If I were some 17 y.o player who'se 150 and I would play against her, I would be definetily scared
But there's a Justine match ater, so I'll probably wake uo in 3 am..

I like Jelena too, but that was fuuny (I guess you know who he meant )
Of course, me and JR go way back.
I still don't know his real name though
I would love to be a linesman on Serena match. All that drama and I'll get to hear her cursing

Quote:
BTW, I saw your last Serena? thing
Thanks!
Craig ones were soooooooo funny

look at me multi-quoting go me!

******** Survivor
Old Jan 12th, 2008, 05:10 PM   #39

Quote:
Of course, me and JR go way back.
I still don't know his real name though
I would love to be a linesman on Serena match. All that drama and I'll get to hear her cursing

Thanks!
Craig ones were soooooooo funny

look at me multi-quoting go me!
I don't know his name too!
I bet he's Patty

If you'll be a linesman in Serena's match, you can learn a new words that means "bitch"!
Just share them with me..
I want to be the umpire in Serena's match

The craigs one.. Especially the one with Justine
The Justine one looks so real...

Congrats, I was happy too to find out the multi qoute

Old Jan 12th, 2008, 05:18 PM   #40

Quote:
I don't know his name too!
I bet he's Patty
So Patty posted in my thread? oh my god! Patty! Dump Rainer and marry me!

Quote:
If you'll be a linesman in Serena's match, you can learn a new words that means "bitch"!
Just share them with me..
I want to be the umpire in Serena's match
at the synonyms of bitch. I bet she will call me a bitch in a word I donno and I'm like 'Oh, thank you!' because I don't know its meaning
Right now I'm learning how many words are there for breasts
I've been taught at least 15
I'll let you be the umpire, just don't dare to overule my calls

Quote:
The craigs one.. Especially the one with Justine
The Justine one looks so real...

Congrats, I was happy too to find out the multi qoute
I know, it looks so real its amazing!

Survivor starts soon so I'm off! Later!

******** Survivor
Old Jan 12th, 2008, 05:26 PM   #41

Quote:
So Patty posted in my thread? oh my god! Patty! Dump Rainer and marry me!!
lol, Patty is Australia now.. You have a long way

Quote:
at the synonyms of bitch. I bet she will call me a bitch in a word I donno and I'm like 'Oh, thank you!' because I don't know its meaning
Right now I'm learning how many words are there for breasts
I've been taught at least 15
I'll let you be the umpire, just don't dare to overule my calls

Rememmber, if Serena calls you a wors you don't know- it can't be good!
I won't overule youur calls only if I'll like them

Quote:
I know, it looks so real its amazing!

Survivor starts soon so I'm off! Later!
Oh, I've heard that an uncle of a boy in my class is there.. But I don't know if it's true, or which guy is it..
Bye bye

Old Jan 12th, 2008, 07:47 PM   #42

There are only few who are old enough to be an uncle anyway, so I have an idea who it is

There will be no need to overule my calls, even if Serena will curse me

******** Survivor
Old Jan 13th, 2008, 01:02 PM   #43

Quote:
There are only few who are old enough to be an uncle anyway, so I have an idea who it is

There will be no need to overule my calls, even if Serena will curse me

So deal...
Serena- Here we come!

I saw the last minute if hisardut.. Did you like Vika? (She was the one who was eliminated right?)

Less then 12 hours to AO!!!!
I'm gonna wake up in 3..And I'll go to bed on 6pm!!

Old Jan 13th, 2008, 01:56 PM   #44

I played tennis today, it was fun

I was indifferent about Vika. She was pretty smart and good looking too, but on the other end her talk was so annoying, its like she was trying to make an impression of how a fakatza will sound. I hope she is not studying laws to become a lawyer, because honestly no jury will believe her just because of her fake voice

I will be up at 3-6AM too! maybe even from 2:45. We think exactly the same

******** Survivor
Old Jan 13th, 2008, 02:01 PM   #45

Wait, there isn't a jury in Israel right? its just the judge making the calls.
I got too much into Survivor

******** Survivor