Australian open 2008 - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 10th, 2008, 11:28 PM   #46
country flag Shoulderpova
Team WTAworld

Shoulderpova has a reputation beyond repute Shoulderpova has a reputation beyond repute Shoulderpova has a reputation beyond repute Shoulderpova has a reputation beyond repute Shoulderpova has a reputation beyond repute Shoulderpova has a reputation beyond repute Shoulderpova has a reputation beyond repute Shoulderpova has a reputation beyond repute Shoulderpova has a reputation beyond repute Shoulderpova has a reputation beyond repute Shoulderpova has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Australian open 2008

Iam not scared of Davenport and Iam sure Maria also is. And she will show Serena how to beat Henin at a GS QF
Shoulderpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 11th, 2008, 12:27 AM   #47
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute

I was listening to the Australian Open radio this morning just as they did the draw and I just had this feeling that she would be in Justine's Quarter which wasnt the best but then to find out about Lindsay gosh I was finished. My finger nails better get ready because they dont have much more time to live. This is the toughest draw of her life but she has come to this tournament fit and focused and if she can get through it, it will be the greatest tournament of her life. This is definatly one match at a time stuff. Good luck Masha this is going to be a huge task.
Andy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11th, 2008, 12:27 AM   #48
country flag TennisPlayingFox

TennisPlayingFox has a reputation beyond repute TennisPlayingFox has a reputation beyond repute TennisPlayingFox has a reputation beyond repute TennisPlayingFox has a reputation beyond repute TennisPlayingFox has a reputation beyond repute TennisPlayingFox has a reputation beyond repute TennisPlayingFox has a reputation beyond repute TennisPlayingFox has a reputation beyond repute TennisPlayingFox has a reputation beyond repute TennisPlayingFox has a reputation beyond repute TennisPlayingFox has a reputation beyond repute

Very tough draw. Good luck Masha! You can do it!
Peng-Petrova-Sharapova-Clijsters-Hantuchova-Craybas-Dulko-Gronefeld-Fujiwara-Srebotnik--Kirilenko-Chakvetadze-Pironkova-Laine-Hingis-Camerin-Parmentier-Schnyder-Voskoboeva-Medina Garrigues-Makarova-Cirstea-Cornet-Jankovic-Zvonareva-Rodina-Coin-Groth-Safarova-Dokic-McHale-Begu-Panova-Falconi-Dolonts-Soler Espinosa
TennisPlayingFox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11th, 2008, 12:38 AM   #49
country flag waratahsrock

waratahsrock has a reputation beyond repute waratahsrock has a reputation beyond repute waratahsrock has a reputation beyond repute waratahsrock has a reputation beyond repute waratahsrock has a reputation beyond repute waratahsrock has a reputation beyond repute waratahsrock has a reputation beyond repute waratahsrock has a reputation beyond repute waratahsrock has a reputation beyond repute waratahsrock has a reputation beyond repute waratahsrock has a reputation beyond repute

Holy shit thats a nasty draw. All the best Maria, as Andrew said, one match at a time.
Good luck.
waratahsrock is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11th, 2008, 12:41 AM   #50
country flag Il Primo!
Number 1 Veeshabator in the game for a minute

Il Primo! has a reputation beyond repute Il Primo! has a reputation beyond repute Il Primo! has a reputation beyond repute Il Primo! has a reputation beyond repute Il Primo! has a reputation beyond repute Il Primo! has a reputation beyond repute Il Primo! has a reputation beyond repute Il Primo! has a reputation beyond repute Il Primo! has a reputation beyond repute Il Primo! has a reputation beyond repute Il Primo! has a reputation beyond repute

It's been a while since she didn't have this kind of hiroshima-esque draw but it's good. She'll be obliged to bring a A game early in the tournament. She's gonna get the most focus she can, the most fit and trained it's possible to be and show to the face of the world what she's really made of.
If she win that GS, it will be the turning point the US Open was supposed to be.
I'm gonna cheer for her like a pervert spies naked girls in a lockerroom: with much attention.
Good Luck Maria.

PS: Davenport is not even a factor. Don't ever forget that when the situation gets tough, so does Masha (unlike Lindz)
Il Primo! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11th, 2008, 12:50 AM   #51
country flag Cat123

Cat123 has much to be proud of Cat123 has much to be proud of Cat123 has much to be proud of Cat123 has much to be proud of Cat123 has much to be proud of Cat123 has much to be proud of Cat123 has much to be proud of Cat123 has much to be proud of Cat123 has much to be proud of Cat123 has much to be proud of Cat123 has much to be proud of

I feel very positive about Maria's draw. She'll give whoever she meets one hell of a fight. Bring it on I say!
Old Jan 11th, 2008, 01:31 AM   #52
country flag P_Fer

P_Fer has much to be proud of P_Fer has much to be proud of P_Fer has much to be proud of P_Fer has much to be proud of P_Fer has much to be proud of P_Fer has much to be proud of P_Fer has much to be proud of P_Fer has much to be proud of P_Fer has much to be proud of P_Fer has much to be proud of P_Fer has much to be proud of

Tough draw! Good luck Maria! I know you can do it
Old Jan 11th, 2008, 01:36 AM   #53
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute

I dont think my nerves are going to be able to handle all this pressure I will have the paramedics on stand by LOL
Andy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11th, 2008, 02:29 AM   #54
Lefty.
박규리

Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyMashaFan View Post
I dont think my nerves are going to be able to handle all this pressure I will have the paramedics on stand by LOL
I'm sure you'll survive Andrew. Yes the draw is very tough this time, but I was still quite nervous in every match at USO even though ranking wise the opponents were much were much less to worry about.

Lefty. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11th, 2008, 04:06 AM   #55
country flag zayos_10

zayos_10 is a name known to all zayos_10 is a name known to all zayos_10 is a name known to all zayos_10 is a name known to all zayos_10 is a name known to all zayos_10 is a name known to all zayos_10 is a name known to all zayos_10 is a name known to all zayos_10 is a name known to all zayos_10 is a name known to all zayos_10 is a name known to all

No doubt it´s a tough draw, but the important thing is that Maria plays the best she can, I mean, last year at the US Open, she had the easiest draw and still she lost in 3rd round, so for me, it doesn depend on the draw but in how is she playing, hopefully she will play like she did at the US Open 06 or even better!!!

Good luck Maria!! you can do it!!
zayos_10 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11th, 2008, 07:30 AM   #56
country flag Foot's Fingers

Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute

Well, it was question of time when Masha will receive tough draw at GS

and i agree with zayos10, all depends of her game not the draw

Good Luck
Foot's Fingers is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11th, 2008, 08:14 AM   #57
country flag JadeFox

JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute

To me there's no such thing as an easy draw. Last year's US Open proved that.

And since Maria did win her Slams by beating the best players in the later stages, I'm sure she will do her best.
JadeFox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11th, 2008, 11:47 AM   #58
country flag senia

senia is a name known to all senia is a name known to all senia is a name known to all senia is a name known to all senia is a name known to all senia is a name known to all senia is a name known to all senia is a name known to all senia is a name known to all senia is a name known to all senia is a name known to all

omg, this is like; the worst case scenario
let's hope that maria is in top form as if she gets to the quarters, cuz that's the only way to beat henin!
senia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11th, 2008, 12:19 PM   #59
country flag sharapovarulz1
She came to play.......

sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyMashaFan View Post
I was listening to the Australian Open radio this morning just as they did the draw and I just had this feeling that she would be in Justine's Quarter which wasnt the best but then to find out about Lindsay gosh I was finished. My finger nails better get ready because they dont have much more time to live. This is the toughest draw of her life but she has come to this tournament fit and focused and if she can get through it, it will be the greatest tournament of her life. This is definatly one match at a time stuff. Good luck Masha this is going to be a huge task.
Well said! This is the time Maria shows the world exactly what she is made of!!!

Official Right Midfielder Of The Sveta Football Team
sharapovarulz1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11th, 2008, 12:26 PM   #60
country flag Maria Croft

Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute

Oh damn, this is like the worst possible draw.

trying to stay positive though, this will sure keep her very focused and if she can beat Lindsay ready for anything right at the beginning of the tournament.

Wimbledon 2004 US Open 2006
Australian Open 2008 Roland Garros 2012 2014
0013..Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Maria Croft is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote