Who will be the best italian player in 2008? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: Who will be the best italian player in 2008?

Schiavone 6 20.00%
Pennetta 15 50.00%
Garbin 3 10.00%
Knapp 2 6.67%
Santangelo 3 10.00%
Errani 0 0%
Camerin 0 0%
Dentoni 1 3.33%
Di Sarra 0 0%
Other 0 0%
Voters: 30. You may not vote on this poll

Old Dec 1st, 2007, 03:27 PM   #1
FORZA SARITA

FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute
Who will be the best italian player in 2008?

2008 will be a better year for italians girls
FORZA!
FORZA SARITA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 1st, 2007, 03:31 PM   #2
FORZA SARITA

FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Who will be the best italian player in 2008?

I voted for Flavia but i'm sure Knapp and Dentoni will improve a lot
FORZA SARITA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 1st, 2007, 04:05 PM   #3
country flag GABRIEL

GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of

the nr 1 player will still be Francesca, I think she will have a better year, maybe back in the top 20, she was very confident in the last matches she played.
Mara and Flavia will fight for the nr 2 spot, probably staying between nr 30 and 40 in the rankings, cannot see higher, maybe Flavia....
Tax unfortunately will slip down, it would be a miracle if she can play another year at this level. Will finish around nr 60.
I have great hopes in Karin Knapp, she is already top 50, and with a lot of space for improvement, if she can focus she will be with Flavia and Mara in the top 40.
Roby Vinci hopefully can stay in the top 60 too, I do not know how serious her injury is, she only played few good torurnaments in 2007 and managed a decent ranking, so she can actually rise a bit.
Sara Errani surprised me, I hope she can at least keep the top 80 position.
MAria Elena.....mmmm....this is an enigma, she can play really well, but such and inconsistent player...she is much better than her actual ranking, but her head does not help, she might fall down the rankings, or maybe rise into the top 50 again, she is quite young!
The hopes for Italy should be Corinna Dentoni, already showing big changes since Laura Golarsa is training her, maybe a top 150 next year, and then Alice Moroni, still 15, but having good results, Remondina and Di Sarra should do better and finish in the top 300, the Mayr sisters, etc Italy has a lot of very good players, unfortunately I cannot see anyone of these players having a top 10 career.....
Old Dec 1st, 2007, 06:19 PM   #4
country flag Sharapower8

Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future

Forza Francy !

Sharapova.Vaidisova.Vesnina.Bondarenko.
Wozniacki.Kirilenko.Goerges.Petkovic. Azarenka

Sharapower8 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 7th, 2007, 11:42 PM   #5
country flag LegionArgentina

LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute

Gabriel, why do you dont belive in Tax Garbin, i think that she could finish inside the top 30. She show us that she has the game for do it, playing well in all courts.
And I agree I think that Francesca is the most completed player, if her mind will be stronger she could be into the top ten.She needs reach far in big tournaments and stay free of injurys.

I would like to see Roberta Vinci and Ma.Elena Camerin into the top 50, they have more potencial and both needs to work some parts of their game to be higher.

Flavia and Mara could be into the top 30 and Mara also will be into the top 5 in doubles because she will have a permanet partner next year.

*Peng*Tanasurgarn*SuarezNavarro*Duarte*Martic*Ryba rikova*
*Irigoyen*Botto*Ormaechea*Pella*Lucero*Pereira*Tow nsend*

*Kurata*Gamiz*Perez*SaiSai Zheng*Errani*Ce*ForetzGacon*
.Podoroska.Bonardi.HaddadMaia.PerezRojas.Gonzalez.
*Furlanetto*Goncalves*Pigossi*AlvarezTeran*DuqueMa rino*
LegionArgentina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 8th, 2007, 04:43 PM   #6
country flag Farina Elia Fan
Team WTAworld

Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute

I think Flavia will be top 20 next season, Fran 25-30, Mara 30-35 with Knapp, Tax top 45, Vinci top 60 if she has a good grass court season and MEC 70-80
Farina Elia Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 9th, 2007, 01:26 AM   #7
country flag Uranium
Dubai Love

Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute

Flavia and Frannyyyyyy.

Uranium is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 9th, 2007, 07:09 PM   #8
country flag maddyus

maddyus is a splendid one to behold maddyus is a splendid one to behold maddyus is a splendid one to behold maddyus is a splendid one to behold maddyus is a splendid one to behold maddyus is a splendid one to behold maddyus is a splendid one to behold maddyus is a splendid one to behold maddyus is a splendid one to behold maddyus is a splendid one to behold maddyus is a splendid one to behold

I think Flavia will be in the top 20 in 2008 and then Mara will improve her rank too maybe around top 25
Old Dec 10th, 2007, 12:08 PM   #9
country flag -Makiri-

-Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute

Besser.
-Makiri- is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 11th, 2007, 06:57 AM   #10
country flag CooCooCachoo
Team WTAworld

CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute

I think Dentoni can make a mark.

MEC.. Her ranking now is really bad, and I fear that we will see her in qualies at RG and Wimbledon It will be a really tough fight to get back, because she has not been doing well in ITFs the last two years either. This year was truly dreadful, with the exception of Berlin I guess But I have seen her play and have seen that she can still do well. With some good draws and better mentality, it can happen. Anyways, I'll support her no matter what.

Forza MEC

Bemelmans|Camerin|Cornet|Crivoi|Cuevas|Dentoni|Dod ig|Garbin|Granollers
Hlavackova|Ilhan|Kohli|Kuznetsov|Lammer|Mannarino| Menendez|Phau|Polansky
Rezaï|Robredo|Roger-Vasselin|Srebotnik|Szavay|Wörle|Zverev

CooCooCachoo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 11th, 2007, 06:41 PM   #11
country flag Farina Elia Fan
Team WTAworld

Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CooCooCachoo View Post
I think Dentoni can make a mark.

MEC.. Her ranking now is really bad, and I fear that we will see her in qualies at RG and Wimbledon It will be a really tough fight to get back, because she has not been doing well in ITFs the last two years either. This year was truly dreadful, with the exception of Berlin I guess But I have seen her play and have seen that she can still do well. With some good draws and better mentality, it can happen. Anyways, I'll support her no matter what.

Forza MEC

she played good at the US Open as well
Farina Elia Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 12th, 2007, 08:33 PM   #12
country flag iheartjelenaj

iheartjelenaj has a brilliant future iheartjelenaj has a brilliant future iheartjelenaj has a brilliant future iheartjelenaj has a brilliant future iheartjelenaj has a brilliant future iheartjelenaj has a brilliant future iheartjelenaj has a brilliant future iheartjelenaj has a brilliant future iheartjelenaj has a brilliant future iheartjelenaj has a brilliant future iheartjelenaj has a brilliant future

Adesso, non c’è una tennista forte che può vincere contro Henin o gli altri migliori (imo). Forse Schiavone sarà meglia, e anche Pannetta. Chissà?!

"My water comes straight from the tap and those bottles are all just for show."

Last edited by iheartjelenaj : Dec 12th, 2007 at 08:40 PM.
iheartjelenaj is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 12th, 2007, 08:38 PM   #13
country flag stefi62

stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute

Mara I hope!

Chanelle Scheepers - Abigail Spears - Vladka Uhlirova - Mervana Jugic-Salkic - Francesca Schiavone -Tsvetana Pironkova - Lisa Raymond - Sophie Lefèvre...
stefi62 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 27th, 2007, 01:34 PM   #14
country flag Topspin2

Topspin2 has a brilliant future Topspin2 has a brilliant future Topspin2 has a brilliant future Topspin2 has a brilliant future Topspin2 has a brilliant future Topspin2 has a brilliant future Topspin2 has a brilliant future Topspin2 has a brilliant future Topspin2 has a brilliant future Topspin2 has a brilliant future Topspin2 has a brilliant future

Schiavone, Pennetta and Mara

Elena Dementieva

Anna Kournikova

Anna Chakvetadze
Topspin2 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 28th, 2007, 11:29 AM   #15
country flag Kirill_M

Kirill_M has much to be proud of Kirill_M has much to be proud of Kirill_M has much to be proud of Kirill_M has much to be proud of Kirill_M has much to be proud of Kirill_M has much to be proud of Kirill_M has much to be proud of Kirill_M has much to be proud of Kirill_M has much to be proud of Kirill_M has much to be proud of Kirill_M has much to be proud of

Flavia, only Flavia
Agnes Szavay Tatiana Golovin
Karolina Sprem Casey Dellacqua Virginie Razzano Flavia Pennetta
Kirill_M is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote