Week 41: Moscow/Bangkok - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 27th, 2007, 05:07 PM   #16
country flag Angelo

Angelo is a splendid one to behold Angelo is a splendid one to behold Angelo is a splendid one to behold Angelo is a splendid one to behold Angelo is a splendid one to behold Angelo is a splendid one to behold Angelo is a splendid one to behold Angelo is a splendid one to behold Angelo is a splendid one to behold Angelo is a splendid one to behold Angelo is a splendid one to behold
Re: 2007 Bangkok SF Venus Williams vs Flavia Pennetta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xylon View Post

2007 Bangkok SF Venus Williams vs Flavia Pennetta
Full Match
English Commentary

Part 1: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=3AWB6V4C (270MB)
Part 2: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ZSST2QBQ (263MB)
Part 3: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=C6ZQSZFS (213MB)
Part 4: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=AYWV39Q9 (194MB)

I know it's a bit late to post the vid...
But do say thanks if you appreciate
Venus made many awful errors

Thanks for the post, i love Flavia
Do you have the final too?
Angelo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 28th, 2007, 08:12 AM   #17
country flag Xylon

Xylon has much to be proud of Xylon has much to be proud of Xylon has much to be proud of Xylon has much to be proud of Xylon has much to be proud of Xylon has much to be proud of Xylon has much to be proud of Xylon has much to be proud of Xylon has much to be proud of Xylon has much to be proud of Xylon has much to be proud of
Re: 2007 Bangkok SF Venus Williams vs Flavia Pennetta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelo View Post
Thanks for the post, i love Flavia
Do you have the final too?
no sorry
Xylon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 28th, 2007, 12:17 PM   #18
country flag Reese_x

Reese_x is a glorious beacon of light Reese_x is a glorious beacon of light Reese_x is a glorious beacon of light Reese_x is a glorious beacon of light Reese_x is a glorious beacon of light Reese_x is a glorious beacon of light Reese_x is a glorious beacon of light Reese_x is a glorious beacon of light Reese_x is a glorious beacon of light Reese_x is a glorious beacon of light Reese_x is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Week 41: Moscow/Bangkok

there isnt a complete file for the final because they never resumed broadcast due to the rain. I don't have the taping of the final at all cause i was there but i will try and see if i can find a taping from the sponsers but the chance that i will find something is really slim.
i only have short rallies that i filmed from my own camera of jelena and yan.

Svetlana Kuznetsova. Martina Hingis. Amelie Mauresmo. Maria Sharapova. James Blake. Andy Roddick. Marat Safin.

Danai UdomchokeTammy TanasugarnParadorn Srichaphan
Reese_x is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 11th, 2007, 12:00 AM   #19
country flag 40-0

40-0 has a reputation beyond repute 40-0 has a reputation beyond repute 40-0 has a reputation beyond repute 40-0 has a reputation beyond repute 40-0 has a reputation beyond repute 40-0 has a reputation beyond repute 40-0 has a reputation beyond repute 40-0 has a reputation beyond repute 40-0 has a reputation beyond repute 40-0 has a reputation beyond repute 40-0 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Week 41: Moscow/Bangkok

thanks for posting this match!

"People said, we weren't going to make it because we were from the 'hood. … People didn't believe in us because of where we came from." Venus Williams.

40-0 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote