The "Amélie drives (us crazy)" cheering thread - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 2nd, 2007, 04:51 PM   #31
country flag Yasmine
Somewhere over the rainbow.

Yasmine has a reputation beyond repute Yasmine has a reputation beyond repute Yasmine has a reputation beyond repute Yasmine has a reputation beyond repute Yasmine has a reputation beyond repute Yasmine has a reputation beyond repute Yasmine has a reputation beyond repute Yasmine has a reputation beyond repute Yasmine has a reputation beyond repute Yasmine has a reputation beyond repute Yasmine has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The "Amélie drives (us crazy)" cheering thread

everybody breathe in breathe out
Yasmine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 2nd, 2007, 04:52 PM   #32
country flag Spud.

Spud. has much to be proud of Spud. has much to be proud of Spud. has much to be proud of Spud. has much to be proud of Spud. has much to be proud of Spud. has much to be proud of Spud. has much to be proud of Spud. has much to be proud of Spud. has much to be proud of Spud. has much to be proud of Spud. has much to be proud of

Woo wooo wooo cmon Amé!!!
Spud. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 2nd, 2007, 04:52 PM   #33
country flag Linnie
drinking

Linnie has a reputation beyond repute Linnie has a reputation beyond repute Linnie has a reputation beyond repute Linnie has a reputation beyond repute Linnie has a reputation beyond repute Linnie has a reputation beyond repute Linnie has a reputation beyond repute Linnie has a reputation beyond repute Linnie has a reputation beyond repute Linnie has a reputation beyond repute Linnie has a reputation beyond repute

Really - if she's gonna play like shit she should think about putting this year behind her, and make a fresh start next year

Linnie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 2nd, 2007, 04:55 PM   #34
country flag Spud.

Spud. has much to be proud of Spud. has much to be proud of Spud. has much to be proud of Spud. has much to be proud of Spud. has much to be proud of Spud. has much to be proud of Spud. has much to be proud of Spud. has much to be proud of Spud. has much to be proud of Spud. has much to be proud of Spud. has much to be proud of

Her serve was good just then but that was about it, when Dementieva returned she got cought out.
Dont like the purple neither
Old Oct 2nd, 2007, 05:01 PM   #35
country flag Spud.

Damn commentators, of corse she isnt gonna be on top form shes not played for how long?!?! Idiots
Old Oct 2nd, 2007, 06:11 PM   #36
country flag Spud.

Ahhh cack
Old Oct 2nd, 2007, 06:12 PM   #37
country flag Hugo24
H.G Wells/Myka

Hugo24 has a reputation beyond repute Hugo24 has a reputation beyond repute Hugo24 has a reputation beyond repute Hugo24 has a reputation beyond repute Hugo24 has a reputation beyond repute Hugo24 has a reputation beyond repute Hugo24 has a reputation beyond repute Hugo24 has a reputation beyond repute Hugo24 has a reputation beyond repute Hugo24 has a reputation beyond repute Hugo24 has a reputation beyond repute

Cmon guys keep your head up Lets hope for a great 2008 season amelie has to get her game back on track ALLEZ AMELIE
Old Oct 2nd, 2007, 06:19 PM   #38
country flag Ceze
Honorary Admin

Ceze has a reputation beyond repute Ceze has a reputation beyond repute Ceze has a reputation beyond repute Ceze has a reputation beyond repute Ceze has a reputation beyond repute Ceze has a reputation beyond repute Ceze has a reputation beyond repute Ceze has a reputation beyond repute Ceze has a reputation beyond repute Ceze has a reputation beyond repute Ceze has a reputation beyond repute

Old Oct 2nd, 2007, 09:36 PM   #39
country flag Spud.

Roll on Moscow!!