Su-wei Hsieh New Start Cheering Thread - Page 6 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 24th, 2007, 01:35 AM   #76
country flag TaiwanTennisFan

TaiwanTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light TaiwanTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light TaiwanTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light TaiwanTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light TaiwanTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light TaiwanTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light TaiwanTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light TaiwanTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light TaiwanTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light TaiwanTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light TaiwanTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Su-wei Hsieh New Start Cheering Thread

Thank you so much, Genemark for these very nice pix. Su-wei won the second match today easier. 7-5, 7-5. One more win to advance into the main draw again. I hope she can do it again.

CHAN, YUNG-JAN, HSIEH, SU-WEI, CHAN, CHIN-WEI, CHUANG, CHIA-JUNG, HWANG, I-HSUAN, CHEN, YI, CHANG, KAI-CHEN, KAO, SHAO-YUAN, HSU, WEN-HSIN. CHAN, HAO-CHING, HSIEH, SHU-YING

Lu, Yen-Hsun, Wang, Yeu-Tzuoo, Chen, Ti, Lee, Hsin-Han, Liu, Tai-Wei, Yang, Tsung-Hua, Yi, Chu-Huan, Chang, Yao-Lun, Chang, Huai-En, Hsieh, Wang-Cheng
TaiwanTennisFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 24th, 2007, 01:58 PM   #77

TaiwanTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light TaiwanTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light TaiwanTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light TaiwanTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light TaiwanTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light TaiwanTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light TaiwanTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light TaiwanTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light TaiwanTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light TaiwanTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light TaiwanTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light

Su-wei will play Alina Jidkova ranked 160 in the world. I really hope that she will win the match. I will be there watching her.

CHAN, YUNG-JAN, HSIEH, SU-WEI, CHAN, CHIN-WEI, CHUANG, CHIA-JUNG, HWANG, I-HSUAN, CHEN, YI, CHANG, KAI-CHEN, KAO, SHAO-YUAN, HSU, WEN-HSIN. CHAN, HAO-CHING, HSIEH, SHU-YING

Lu, Yen-Hsun, Wang, Yeu-Tzuoo, Chen, Ti, Lee, Hsin-Han, Liu, Tai-Wei, Yang, Tsung-Hua, Yi, Chu-Huan, Chang, Yao-Lun, Chang, Huai-En, Hsieh, Wang-Cheng
Old Aug 25th, 2007, 01:05 AM   #78
country flag Alizé Molik
Championne de Wimbledon 2013

Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute

she lost, and she had chances to win.
Old Aug 25th, 2007, 03:25 AM   #79
country flag genemark

genemark is a glorious beacon of light genemark is a glorious beacon of light genemark is a glorious beacon of light genemark is a glorious beacon of light genemark is a glorious beacon of light genemark is a glorious beacon of light genemark is a glorious beacon of light genemark is a glorious beacon of light genemark is a glorious beacon of light genemark is a glorious beacon of light genemark is a glorious beacon of light

su-wei did not look good from the beginning. She kept hitting her back lightly with her own racquet so I think her back is still bothering her. She was throwing very weak serves and double faulting a lot. It was her ground strokes and break of serves that was keeping her alive for this long. I did not really see many of her spectacular winners nor her efficient movements. She really had chances to wrap it up at the end (way to many chances) but somehow Alina was able to dice and chop her way through. Alina has good serves and strong forehand but almost has no backhands. Most of the time, she was chopping (not even a slice) back her backhands to Su-wei and was able to retrieve so many balls. At the end, Alina kept her composure and ran away with the tiebreak while Su-wei made mistakes after mistakes. Her serves really betrayed her today. But it's okay, it's not the end of the world. We still believe in you Su-wei!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alizé Molik View Post
she lost, and she had chances to win.
genemark is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 25th, 2007, 03:30 AM   #80

Quote:
Originally Posted by genemark View Post
su-wei did not look good from the beginning. She kept hitting her back lightly with her own racquet so I think her back is still bothering her. She was throwing very weak serves and double faulting a lot. It was her ground strokes and break of serves that was keeping her alive for this long. I did not really see many of her spectacular winners nor her efficient movements. She really had chances to wrap it up at the end (way to many chances) but somehow Alina was able to dice and chop her way through. Alina has good serves and strong forehand but almost has no backhands. Most of the time, she was chopping (not even a slice) back her backhands to Su-wei and was able to retrieve so many balls. At the end, Alina kept her composure and ran away with the tiebreak while Su-wei made mistakes after mistakes. Her serves really betrayed her today. But it's okay, it's not the end of the world. We still believe in you Su-wei!!!
I missed her match today because my flight was delayed for hours. (((It's a shame that Su-wei lost the last qualifying match. I think she is still playing doubles main draws. I hope to see her there.

Old Aug 25th, 2007, 03:32 AM   #81

Quote:
Hey there, any more of su-wei's pix?? thank you.

Old Sep 2nd, 2007, 04:49 PM   #82

Does anyone know what Su-Wei is going to play next since she lost early at US Open?

Old Sep 2nd, 2007, 05:16 PM   #83
RND

RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute

In the following two weeks,she'll be competing in Bali and Bejing,both in qual field now.

Yung-Jan Chan ∞ Simona Halep Caroline Wozniacki Su-Wei Hsieh
Jelena Jankovic Jie Zheng Tamarine Tanasugarn Alisa Kleybanova Nadia Petrova
RND is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 2nd, 2007, 06:04 PM   #84
country flag Rising Sun

Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y.J.CHANfan View Post
In the following two weeks,she'll be competing in Bali and Bejing,both in qual field now.
After her recent results & current ranking, playing the Challengers in Japan would've been a better decision. However, it can no longer be helped, so I wish her all the best.

Nevertheless, I wish she was playing Kolkata, instead of Beijing.
Rising Sun is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 3rd, 2007, 03:52 PM   #85

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y.J.CHANfan View Post
Thanks YJC Fan, I hope she will do well in Asia.

Old Sep 4th, 2007, 04:45 AM   #86
country flag genemark

genemark is a glorious beacon of light genemark is a glorious beacon of light genemark is a glorious beacon of light genemark is a glorious beacon of light genemark is a glorious beacon of light genemark is a glorious beacon of light genemark is a glorious beacon of light genemark is a glorious beacon of light genemark is a glorious beacon of light genemark is a glorious beacon of light genemark is a glorious beacon of light

her father said that he will go with her to the Bali and Bejing tournaments. Maybe we will see a marked improvement this time. I don't think her father has traveled with her for tournaments for many years. He was afterall the coach when su-wei was at her best.
genemark is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 4th, 2007, 05:20 AM   #87
Shine On Silver Moon

Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of

Quote:
her father said that he will go with her to the Bali and Bejing tournaments. Maybe we will see a marked improvement this time. I don't think her father has traveled with her for tournaments for many years. He was afterall the coach when su-wei was at her best.
Really look forward to meeting Hsieh personally this week-end in Nusa Dua, Bali...With her father???

www.tnol.asia
Shine On Silver Moon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 5th, 2007, 01:45 AM   #88

Quote:

That's a great news for su-wei's fans. I totally agree with you.

Old Sep 8th, 2007, 04:03 PM   #89

Su-wei is not in the qualifying draw at WTA Indonesia event next week. Is she playing or she is in main draw? Anyone who knows???

Old Sep 9th, 2007, 11:52 PM   #90

Su-wei is playing both singles and doubles in Bali this week. Her single first round opponent is Yulia Fedossova from France. Su-wei should win the match if she can play her games. Go-go Su-wei!!!