Golden Girl........rego thread - Page 41 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 30th, 2007, 11:25 PM   #601
country flag Sharapower8

Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future
Re: Golden Girl........rego thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by roger_maria4ever View Post
I would like to join as well..I'm new and a sharapova fan !
Welcome here

Sharapova.Vaidisova.Vesnina.Bondarenko.
Wozniacki.Kirilenko.Goerges.Petkovic. Azarenka

Sharapower8 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 31st, 2007, 02:02 AM   #602
country flag roger_maria4ever

roger_maria4ever is a splendid one to behold roger_maria4ever is a splendid one to behold roger_maria4ever is a splendid one to behold roger_maria4ever is a splendid one to behold roger_maria4ever is a splendid one to behold roger_maria4ever is a splendid one to behold roger_maria4ever is a splendid one to behold roger_maria4ever is a splendid one to behold roger_maria4ever is a splendid one to behold roger_maria4ever is a splendid one to behold roger_maria4ever is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharapower8 View Post
Welcome here
thanx..Iwannna have the signature that everyone has about maria..can I?
roger_maria4ever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 31st, 2007, 07:55 AM   #603
country flag Sharapower8

Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future

Quote:
thanx..Iwannna have the signature that everyone has about maria..can I?
I think you have to choose a number and then put it in your signature

Old Aug 31st, 2007, 01:43 PM   #604

roger_maria4ever is a splendid one to behold roger_maria4ever is a splendid one to behold roger_maria4ever is a splendid one to behold roger_maria4ever is a splendid one to behold roger_maria4ever is a splendid one to behold roger_maria4ever is a splendid one to behold roger_maria4ever is a splendid one to behold roger_maria4ever is a splendid one to behold roger_maria4ever is a splendid one to behold roger_maria4ever is a splendid one to behold roger_maria4ever is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I think you have to choose a number and then put it in your signature
any number??
Old Aug 31st, 2007, 11:09 PM   #605
country flag Sharapower8

Quote:
any number??
If it's not chosen

Old Aug 31st, 2007, 11:42 PM   #606

Quote:
If it's not chosen
ok then so I'll be the 0100 member of the golden girl
Old Sep 8th, 2007, 11:11 PM   #607
country flag @Sweet Cleopatra

@Sweet Cleopatra has a brilliant future @Sweet Cleopatra has a brilliant future @Sweet Cleopatra has a brilliant future @Sweet Cleopatra has a brilliant future @Sweet Cleopatra has a brilliant future @Sweet Cleopatra has a brilliant future @Sweet Cleopatra has a brilliant future @Sweet Cleopatra has a brilliant future @Sweet Cleopatra has a brilliant future @Sweet Cleopatra has a brilliant future @Sweet Cleopatra has a brilliant future

joined 21 Aug 07
I'm 077
@Sweet Cleopatra is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 25th, 2007, 05:08 PM   #608
country flag minnie

minnie is just really nice minnie is just really nice minnie is just really nice minnie is just really nice minnie is just really nice minnie is just really nice minnie is just really nice minnie is just really nice minnie is just really nice minnie is just really nice minnie is just really nice

i joined in april 2005 but i dont know wat date of the month and if your wondeirng why i havent been on i forgot my password and i moved house lol
2006 + 2007 ~ IndianWells,San Diego,USOpen,Zurich,Linz,San Diego
2008 ~ Aus Open,Doha and Amelia Island

"I don't go out on the court to look good and get attention, I go out there to beat the crap out of my opponent" Maria Sharapova
The official Irish Assasin of the Maria Mafia
minnie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5th, 2007, 03:43 PM   #609
country flag tennis_lover89

tennis_lover89 is a splendid one to behold tennis_lover89 is a splendid one to behold tennis_lover89 is a splendid one to behold tennis_lover89 is a splendid one to behold tennis_lover89 is a splendid one to behold tennis_lover89 is a splendid one to behold tennis_lover89 is a splendid one to behold tennis_lover89 is a splendid one to behold tennis_lover89 is a splendid one to behold tennis_lover89 is a splendid one to behold tennis_lover89 is a splendid one to behold

hello everyone I just registered to this site, and I like maria
tennis_lover89 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5th, 2007, 06:44 PM   #610
country flag Sharapower8

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennis_lover89 View Post
hello everyone I just registered to this site, and I like maria
Welcome to the new ones

Old Nov 12th, 2007, 08:41 PM   #611
country flag mashamaniac

mashamaniac is a splendid one to behold mashamaniac is a splendid one to behold mashamaniac is a splendid one to behold mashamaniac is a splendid one to behold mashamaniac is a splendid one to behold mashamaniac is a splendid one to behold mashamaniac is a splendid one to behold mashamaniac is a splendid one to behold mashamaniac is a splendid one to behold mashamaniac is a splendid one to behold mashamaniac is a splendid one to behold

i so would love to join this club if possible!!! of course guess all can recognize me by my id and siggy and i'm a member for quite a while now! if i can join then offer any remaining number to put it on my siggy instead!!

Official Bookkeeper of the Maria Mafia
Cheering Tennis Sweeties:

Wozniacki ** Azarenka ** Vaidisova ** Cornet ** Cirstea ** Golovin
mashamaniac is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 16th, 2007, 09:06 PM   #612
country flag John Mashey

John Mashey is infamous around these parts John Mashey is infamous around these parts John Mashey is infamous around these parts John Mashey is infamous around these parts John Mashey is infamous around these parts John Mashey is infamous around these parts John Mashey is infamous around these parts John Mashey is infamous around these parts John Mashey is infamous around these parts John Mashey is infamous around these parts John Mashey is infamous around these parts

I'm not a big fan of the Mafia, but how does one add an avatar?
Sorry if that sounds appallingly ignorant.
John Mashey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 17th, 2007, 10:33 AM   #613
country flag mashamaniac

mashamaniac is a splendid one to behold mashamaniac is a splendid one to behold mashamaniac is a splendid one to behold mashamaniac is a splendid one to behold mashamaniac is a splendid one to behold mashamaniac is a splendid one to behold mashamaniac is a splendid one to behold mashamaniac is a splendid one to behold mashamaniac is a splendid one to behold mashamaniac is a splendid one to behold mashamaniac is a splendid one to behold

any idea what number should i choose??

Official Bookkeeper of the Maria Mafia
Cheering Tennis Sweeties:

Wozniacki ** Azarenka ** Vaidisova ** Cornet ** Cirstea ** Golovin
mashamaniac is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 20th, 2007, 07:44 AM   #614
country flag ninanina19

ninanina19 has much to be proud of ninanina19 has much to be proud of ninanina19 has much to be proud of ninanina19 has much to be proud of ninanina19 has much to be proud of ninanina19 has much to be proud of ninanina19 has much to be proud of ninanina19 has much to be proud of ninanina19 has much to be proud of ninanina19 has much to be proud of ninanina19 has much to be proud of

I'm not that new but I would like to join. I wasn't a Maria fan until very recent but I completely changed my opinion of her.
ninanina19 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 21st, 2007, 06:50 PM   #615
country flag Sharapower8

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninanina19 View Post
I'm not that new but I would like to join. I wasn't a Maria fan until very recent but I completely changed my opinion of her.
Good to now that