Marion Conquers All In Canada: The Cheering Thread! - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 17th, 2007, 07:45 AM   #16
country flag Super_Marion

Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold
Re: Marion Conquers All In Canada: The Cheering Thread!

Fan *here* Sometimes wtaworld is unavailable. Downtime?

Anyways... Brilliant news that Marion's through to the quarters. The past two matches have balanced-out her 2007 American hardcourt win/loss ratio, 3-3.

really happy for her.
Advertisement

Old Aug 17th, 2007, 08:59 AM   #17
country flag kueee

kueee is a glorious beacon of light kueee is a glorious beacon of light kueee is a glorious beacon of light kueee is a glorious beacon of light kueee is a glorious beacon of light kueee is a glorious beacon of light kueee is a glorious beacon of light kueee is a glorious beacon of light kueee is a glorious beacon of light kueee is a glorious beacon of light kueee is a glorious beacon of light

Yessss very nice Marion. Last set bagel against safina .
kueee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 17th, 2007, 03:04 PM   #18
country flag Zombielicious
No One Sleeps When I'm Awake ♥

Zombielicious has a brilliant future Zombielicious has a brilliant future Zombielicious has a brilliant future Zombielicious has a brilliant future Zombielicious has a brilliant future Zombielicious has a brilliant future Zombielicious has a brilliant future Zombielicious has a brilliant future Zombielicious has a brilliant future Zombielicious has a brilliant future Zombielicious has a brilliant future

Good win against Dina! Good luck against Zi Yan!

Dinara Safina - Maria Sharapova - Camille Pin - Maria Kirilenko - Serena Williams - Nadia Petrova
Zombielicious is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 17th, 2007, 05:43 PM   #19
country flag Just Do It

Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute

Just Do It is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 17th, 2007, 08:56 PM   #20
UDACHi

UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute

marion.
she trails zi 2-6 and the stats do not look good. she has yet to break and is not serving well.
fight! a win puts her in the top ten for the first time.
Old Aug 17th, 2007, 09:04 PM   #21
UDACHi

UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute

2-6 0-3.
blew a lead on her serve. probably going to lose now. yan is barely losing points when she serves.
Old Aug 17th, 2007, 09:17 PM   #22
country flag JimM

JimM is a splendid one to behold JimM is a splendid one to behold JimM is a splendid one to behold JimM is a splendid one to behold JimM is a splendid one to behold JimM is a splendid one to behold JimM is a splendid one to behold JimM is a splendid one to behold JimM is a splendid one to behold JimM is a splendid one to behold JimM is a splendid one to behold

Retires!!!

Anybody know why??/
JimM is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 17th, 2007, 10:30 PM   #23
country flag Super_Marion

Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold

How come she was on court so early?