S1 - 9: DFS Classic, Birmingham (III) - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 28th, 2007, 09:41 AM   #1
country flag The Daviator

The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute
S1 - 9: DFS Classic, Birmingham (III)

DFS Classic, Birmingham

Week 9, Grass Tier III, Draw Size 32

Birmingham, GBR - Welcome to Birmingham, and the start of the grass season on the ATC, on the clay, Marion Bartoli emerged to dominate, winning 3 of the 4 clay events, and now finds herself at #1, but with a surface change, can she continue her winning ways? Or will some other players suddenly find form? Stay tuned to find out!

Draw Posted - Sunday 18:00 CET

Points Deadline - Tuesday 18:00 CET

New points are mandatory, please don't forget to send

Last edited by The Daviator : Jul 28th, 2007 at 09:59 AM.
The Daviator is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 28th, 2007, 09:42 AM   #2

The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute
Re: S1 - 9: DFS Classic, Birmingham (III)

Aces To Play

Bartoli - 0
Benesova - 0
Bremond - 4
Camerin - 0
Capriati - 1
Cibulkova - 0
Chakvetadze - 2
Davenport - 4
Dechy - 2
Dementieva - 0
Dominguez Lino - 2
Golovin - 1
Harkleroad - 1
Henin - 1
Jankovic - 1
Krajicek - 3
Kirilenko - 2
Kutuzova - 3

Molik - 4
Mauresmo - 4
Myskina - 0
Medina Garrigues - 0
Paszek - 0
Peer - 2
Pennetta - 3
Rezai - 1
Safarova - 1
Sharapova - 2
Sprem - 0

Stosur - 1
Tanasugarn - 4
V. Williams - 1

Players in bold have sent new points.

Last edited by The Daviator : Jul 30th, 2007 at 08:57 PM.
Old Jul 28th, 2007, 09:42 AM   #3

Draw

Marion Bartoli(1) v Michaella Krajicek
Iveta Benesova v Maria Sharapova
Maria Elena Camerin v Samantha Stosur
Tamarine Tanasugarn v Ashley Harkleroad(5)

Venus Williams(8) v Aravane Rezai
Elena Dementieva v Viktoriya Kutuzova
Lourdes Dominguez Lino v Flavia Pennetta
Anastasia Myskina v Severine Bremond(4)

Anabel Medina Garrigues(3) v Karolina Sprem
Anna Chakvetadze v Tatiana Golovin
Lindsay Davenport v Shahar Peer
Amelie Mauresmo v Lucie Safarova(6)

Alicia Molik(7) v Tamira Paszek
Jelena Jankovic v Jennifer Capriati
Justine Henin v Maria Kirilenko
Dominika Cibulkova v Nathalie Dechy(2)

Last edited by The Daviator : Jul 29th, 2007 at 04:36 PM.
Old Jul 28th, 2007, 09:43 AM   #4

OOP

Tuesday - R32

Wednesday - R16

Thursday - QFs

Friday - SFs and F

Last edited by The Daviator : Jul 28th, 2007 at 09:52 AM.
Old Jul 28th, 2007, 09:43 AM   #5

Player Of The Week

Ashley Harkleroad

Ashley's run to the RG final, which included a win over #3 Medina Garrigues, gives her the POTW this week And she now has an ace to use in Birmingham

Last edited by The Daviator : Jul 28th, 2007 at 09:58 AM.
Old Jul 28th, 2007, 09:48 AM   #6
country flag Harvs

Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute

wooo molik = 4 aces!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOO!
Harvs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 28th, 2007, 07:23 PM   #7
country flag Hantu515

Hantu515 has much to be proud of Hantu515 has much to be proud of Hantu515 has much to be proud of Hantu515 has much to be proud of Hantu515 has much to be proud of Hantu515 has much to be proud of Hantu515 has much to be proud of Hantu515 has much to be proud of Hantu515 has much to be proud of Hantu515 has much to be proud of Hantu515 has much to be proud of

why not just give the titles to Bremond and Mauresmo, o except for the third week
Cornet - Zakopalova - Cirstea
Lisicki - Medina Garrigues - Bondarenko
K.Kucova - Cibulkova - Wienerova
Hantu515 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 28th, 2007, 07:28 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hantu515 View Post
why not just give the titles to Bremond and Mauresmo, o except for the third week
Because as we saw with Krajicek on clay, anything can happen
Old Jul 28th, 2007, 07:46 PM   #9
country flag Vamos.

Vamos. has a reputation beyond repute Vamos. has a reputation beyond repute Vamos. has a reputation beyond repute Vamos. has a reputation beyond repute Vamos. has a reputation beyond repute Vamos. has a reputation beyond repute Vamos. has a reputation beyond repute Vamos. has a reputation beyond repute Vamos. has a reputation beyond repute Vamos. has a reputation beyond repute Vamos. has a reputation beyond repute

Mauresmo? But she sucks at this game...what makes you so sure she even has what it takes to win a title

I like the way that you taste, when you're all up in my face.

Vamos. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 28th, 2007, 08:23 PM   #10
country flag Hantu515

Hantu515 has much to be proud of Hantu515 has much to be proud of Hantu515 has much to be proud of Hantu515 has much to be proud of Hantu515 has much to be proud of Hantu515 has much to be proud of Hantu515 has much to be proud of Hantu515 has much to be proud of Hantu515 has much to be proud of Hantu515 has much to be proud of Hantu515 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not_Even_Amateur View Post
Mauresmo? But she sucks at this game...what makes you so sure she even has what it takes to win a title
4 aces and French
Cornet - Zakopalova - Cirstea
Lisicki - Medina Garrigues - Bondarenko
K.Kucova - Cibulkova - Wienerova
Hantu515 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 28th, 2007, 09:00 PM   #11
ElusiveChanteuse

ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Daviator View Post
Because as we saw with Krajicek on clay, anything can happen
But she hasn't got any titles yet. She just won certain good players who are actually mentally weak.

Quote:
Misa knows you can do it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hantu515 View Post
4 aces and French
ElusiveChanteuse is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 28th, 2007, 09:11 PM   #12
country flag Vamos.

Vamos. has a reputation beyond repute Vamos. has a reputation beyond repute Vamos. has a reputation beyond repute Vamos. has a reputation beyond repute Vamos. has a reputation beyond repute Vamos. has a reputation beyond repute Vamos. has a reputation beyond repute Vamos. has a reputation beyond repute Vamos. has a reputation beyond repute Vamos. has a reputation beyond repute Vamos. has a reputation beyond repute

Trust me, four aces or no aces Mauresmo is poor. I am just looking to have some decent results, slowly build up for Wimbledon. Hopefully there I can do well.

I like the way that you taste, when you're all up in my face.

Vamos. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 28th, 2007, 09:17 PM   #13
ElusiveChanteuse

ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Trust me, four aces or no aces Mauresmo is poor. I am just looking to have some decent results, slowly build up for Wimbledon. Hopefully there I can do well.
ElusiveChanteuse is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 28th, 2007, 11:14 PM   #14
country flag Droolv
*shy

Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute

Only 1 ace for Tati
Droolv is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 28th, 2007, 11:36 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenniswatcher88 View Post
But she hasn't got any titles yet. She just won certain good players who are actually mentally weak.
Dechy will not be amused when she hears that

Anyway, guys please don't forget to send new points There may be quite a few retirements if not