CoCo's Cloud Nine! - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 5th, 2007, 01:50 PM   #61
country flag The Most

The Most is just really nice The Most is just really nice The Most is just really nice The Most is just really nice The Most is just really nice The Most is just really nice The Most is just really nice The Most is just really nice The Most is just really nice The Most is just really nice The Most is just really nice
Re: Coco Vandeweghe - Getting to know?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoCoV View Post
i didn't get lucky loser no one droped out i couldn't belive it o well
Bummer!!!!! What's the next tournament??
The Most is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 6th, 2007, 01:18 AM   #62
country flag tennisbuddy12
College Tennis/Team USA expert

tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute

coco is "not going to boston but i am going to be playing the acrua per qulis and affter that i am in ny for all of august but i don't know what tourneys i am going to be playing affter that" is what she said

tennisbuddy12 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 6th, 2007, 02:44 AM   #63
country flag CrossCourt~Rally

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennisbuddy12 View Post
coco is "not going to boston but i am going to be playing the acrua per qulis and affter that i am in ny for all of august but i don't know what tourneys i am going to be playing affter that" is what she said

Hopefully she can get a WC into the US OPEN Qualies
CrossCourt~Rally is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 8th, 2007, 10:17 AM   #64
country flag CoCoV

CoCoV is a splendid one to behold CoCoV is a splendid one to behold CoCoV is a splendid one to behold CoCoV is a splendid one to behold CoCoV is a splendid one to behold CoCoV is a splendid one to behold CoCoV is a splendid one to behold CoCoV is a splendid one to behold CoCoV is a splendid one to behold CoCoV is a splendid one to behold CoCoV is a splendid one to behold

that would be nice to get in at the us open
who do u guys think r the next big tennis stars going to be
CoCoV is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 8th, 2007, 07:22 PM   #65

tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute

Hopefully you (), Madison Brengle and I hope Kim Couts

Old Jul 8th, 2007, 09:05 PM   #66
auntie janie

auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennisbuddy12 View Post
Hopefully you (), Madison Brengle and I hope Kim Couts
I agree about Madison and Coco. I don't know enough about Kim (or Ashley W., or Jamie H., or many, many other US teenagers) to have an opinion about their chances.

I also think Melanie Oudin is another promising junior. Possibly Asia Muhammed, too, but it's too early to say. And I'm sure there are others coming up who we've never even heard of yet -- this is what make it so much fun to follow the Challenger circuit.
auntie janie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 8th, 2007, 09:37 PM   #67

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by auntie janie View Post
I agree about Madison and Coco. I don't know enough about Kim (or Ashley W., or Jamie H., or many, many other US teenagers) to have an opinion about their chances.

I also think Melanie Oudin is another promising junior. Possibly Asia Muhammed, too, but it's too early to say. And I'm sure there are others coming up who we've never even heard of yet -- this is what make it so much fun to follow the Challenger circuit.
Brie Whitehead
Old Jul 8th, 2007, 10:06 PM   #68
auntie janie

auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute

There are enough threads about Brie already.

But I meant to include Alexa Glatch, who's back on the rise, and just won the title in Southlake.
Old Jul 9th, 2007, 04:57 AM   #69
country flag CoCoV

CoCoV is a splendid one to behold CoCoV is a splendid one to behold CoCoV is a splendid one to behold CoCoV is a splendid one to behold CoCoV is a splendid one to behold CoCoV is a splendid one to behold CoCoV is a splendid one to behold CoCoV is a splendid one to behold CoCoV is a splendid one to behold CoCoV is a splendid one to behold CoCoV is a splendid one to behold

she won that wow good for her it might be tough for alexa to come back up because she was out for like a year almost

and i totaly agree that brie whitehead will make it i saw her at southlake
Old Jul 9th, 2007, 02:58 PM   #70

Quote:
she won that wow good for her it might be tough for alexa to come back up because she was out for like a year almost

and i totaly agree that brie whitehead will make it i saw her at southlake
and? tell us about her

Old Jul 10th, 2007, 01:39 AM   #71
country flag CoCoV

she plays like any junior would play no serve baceliner thats about it there isn't much to say
Old Jul 13th, 2007, 12:08 AM   #72
country flag CoCoV

i won my first 3 matches in the acrua pre qulies my first was a def my next one was 1-0 my fallowing one was 3-2 i play allison bradshaw next
Old Jul 13th, 2007, 01:26 AM   #73
auntie janie

Thumbs up Re: Coco Vandeweghe - Getting to know?

Quote:
i won my first 3 matches in the acrua pre qulies my first was a def my next one was 1-0 my fallowing one was 3-2 i play allison bradshaw next
Nice start.
Old Jul 13th, 2007, 01:39 AM   #74

Lightbulb Re: Coco Vandeweghe - Getting to know?

Quote:
Thats great news CoCo. I am shocked that Allison is playing here. I think she might have played last year in the qualis aswell. She retired about 3 years ago at age 23 I do know that she is from San Diego and that her mom was a pro player and her mom is now a national coach for the USTA. So, i guess she is just playing for fun
Old Jul 13th, 2007, 02:32 PM   #75
country flag Tennis-Chick

Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute

Well done Coco

Beth Mattek-Sands Georgie Stoop

Come back soon Tati
Tennis-Chick is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote