Su-wei Hsieh New Start Cheering Thread - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 27th, 2007, 11:56 AM   #31
RND

RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Su-wei Hsieh New Start Cheering Thread

She's doing very good capitalizing on Golovin's errors,hitting some beautiful DTL shots. She almost took the set at *5-4.Hope she can keep it going after the delay(5-5* 40:30).

Yung-Jan Chan ∞ Simona Halep Caroline Wozniacki Su-Wei Hsieh
Jelena Jankovic Jie Zheng Tamarine Tanasugarn Alisa Kleybanova Nadia Petrova
RND is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 27th, 2007, 02:14 PM   #32
RND

RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute

Su-Wei.

Su-Wei was in terrific form,doing a lot of beautiful slices and dropshots.This match was unbelievably entertaining.She was leading *5-3 and was two points from winning at 5-4* 30:30 and then deuce.There was a key point when Tati tried to keep a point(which could lead to MP) in play returning Su-Wei's forehand dtl,and the ball fell right on the baseline.
Tati clearly couldn't feel the ball at the beginning of the match.But the second set she regrouped well with her big serves and strong groundies.In the decider she started to give away the points easily herself again.At the same time Su-Wei's backhand slice really upset her,Tati almost couldn't covert any point at net.Eventually she used Su-Wei's 3 UEs in the last return game,broke,and finished the match.

Poor Su-Wei,she had big chances to create the first good upset.She played very well until the last game.Really hope she can get in the top 100 soon.

Old Jun 28th, 2007, 12:44 AM   #33
country flag bendoyle

bendoyle is just really nice bendoyle is just really nice bendoyle is just really nice bendoyle is just really nice bendoyle is just really nice bendoyle is just really nice bendoyle is just really nice bendoyle is just really nice bendoyle is just really nice bendoyle is just really nice bendoyle is just really nice

What a pity to Su wei.She has chances to beat Tatiana.
Good luck in Doubles
bendoyle is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 28th, 2007, 01:10 AM   #34
country flag pcrtennis

pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future

SHe had many chances but wow is she a good player...she should be in the top 30 at the moment, not at 115 or whatever she's at. I hpoe she gets confidence from this match! I was very imoressed! It's the first time Ive seen her since she tanked a match against MOrita in Japan a while back. Glad to she what she's really capable of. Some of those winners were outstanding. Such power.
Old Jun 28th, 2007, 02:21 AM   #35
country flag TaiwanTennisFan

TaiwanTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light TaiwanTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light TaiwanTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light TaiwanTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light TaiwanTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light TaiwanTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light TaiwanTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light TaiwanTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light TaiwanTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light TaiwanTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light TaiwanTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light
Unhappy Re: Su-wei Hsieh New Start Cheering Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcrtennis View Post
SHe had many chances but wow is she a good player...she should be in the top 30 at the moment, not at 115 or whatever she's at. I hpoe she gets confidence from this match! I was very imoressed! It's the first time Ive seen her since she tanked a match against MOrita in Japan a while back. Glad to she what she's really capable of. Some of those winners were outstanding. Such power.
I could not believe that Su-wei was leading 5-3 in the third and let it slipped away. ((((((((( I'm so sad. What a good opportunity for su-wei to beark thru.

CHAN, YUNG-JAN, HSIEH, SU-WEI, CHAN, CHIN-WEI, CHUANG, CHIA-JUNG, HWANG, I-HSUAN, CHEN, YI, CHANG, KAI-CHEN, KAO, SHAO-YUAN, HSU, WEN-HSIN. CHAN, HAO-CHING, HSIEH, SHU-YING

Lu, Yen-Hsun, Wang, Yeu-Tzuoo, Chen, Ti, Lee, Hsin-Han, Liu, Tai-Wei, Yang, Tsung-Hua, Yi, Chu-Huan, Chang, Yao-Lun, Chang, Huai-En, Hsieh, Wang-Cheng
TaiwanTennisFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 28th, 2007, 05:19 AM   #36
country flag georgekuo1017

georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of

M.Kirilenko / A.Ivanovic / C.Wozniacki / A.Pavlyuchenkova
T.Paszek / M.Domachowska / D.Cibulkova / Agnes Szavay
georgekuo1017 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 28th, 2007, 05:20 AM   #37

georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of

Old Jun 28th, 2007, 10:56 PM   #38

TaiwanTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light TaiwanTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light TaiwanTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light TaiwanTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light TaiwanTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light TaiwanTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light TaiwanTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light TaiwanTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light TaiwanTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light TaiwanTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light TaiwanTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks for these nice pix.

CHAN, YUNG-JAN, HSIEH, SU-WEI, CHAN, CHIN-WEI, CHUANG, CHIA-JUNG, HWANG, I-HSUAN, CHEN, YI, CHANG, KAI-CHEN, KAO, SHAO-YUAN, HSU, WEN-HSIN. CHAN, HAO-CHING, HSIEH, SHU-YING

Lu, Yen-Hsun, Wang, Yeu-Tzuoo, Chen, Ti, Lee, Hsin-Han, Liu, Tai-Wei, Yang, Tsung-Hua, Yi, Chu-Huan, Chang, Yao-Lun, Chang, Huai-En, Hsieh, Wang-Cheng
Old Jun 29th, 2007, 06:16 PM   #39
country flag Rising Sun

Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future

Any idea where Su-Wei will be playing next?

She initially entered a bunch of Challengers in Europe, but withdrew from them...
Rising Sun is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 29th, 2007, 06:30 PM   #40
RND

Quote:
Originally Posted by danker View Post
Any idea where Su-Wei will be playing next?

She initially entered a bunch of Challengers in Europe, but withdrew from them...
The only one I'm sure of is Fed Cup against Croatia the week after Wimbledon.

Old Jun 30th, 2007, 03:26 PM   #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y.J.CHANfan View Post
The only one I'm sure of is Fed Cup against Croatia the week after Wimbledon.
Su-wei has also entered July 16th 25k challenger tournament in Kurume,Japan, 50K+H (clay)in Ukraine and 50K Contrexeville, France all in the same week. I think the best choice for her would be Ukraine. Su-wei can play well on clay too since the tournment is 50K + H, more points.

Last edited by TaiwanTennisFan : Jun 30th, 2007 at 03:37 PM.
Old Jun 30th, 2007, 06:37 PM   #42
country flag Rising Sun

Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future

Yeah, I'm hoping she'll play in Ukraine since she'll already be in Europe.
Old Jul 6th, 2007, 10:46 AM   #43

Old Jul 16th, 2007, 01:12 AM   #44

Su-wei is the # 1 seed in Dnepropetrovsk, Ukraine (50k) this week. Good luck, Su-wei. I always feel Su-wei is way to skinny.

Old Jul 18th, 2007, 03:03 PM   #45
country flag Rising Sun

Su-Wei withdrew.

Not surprised, but I wonder happened? I assume she didn't even go there...