Lindsay Lee-Waters Cheering Thread - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 13th, 2007, 08:12 PM   #61
country flag Lee-Waters

Lee-Waters has much to be proud of Lee-Waters has much to be proud of Lee-Waters has much to be proud of Lee-Waters has much to be proud of Lee-Waters has much to be proud of Lee-Waters has much to be proud of Lee-Waters has much to be proud of Lee-Waters has much to be proud of Lee-Waters has much to be proud of Lee-Waters has much to be proud of Lee-Waters has much to be proud of
Re: !!lindsay Lee-waters!!

LLW has reached R2 Allentown with a 6-4 6-0 demolition of Melissa Torres!
Advertisement

Old Jun 14th, 2007, 01:02 AM   #62
country flag CrossCourt~Rally

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee-waters View Post
LLW has reached R2 Allentown with a 6-4 6-0 demolition of Melissa Torres!

CrossCourt~Rally is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 15th, 2007, 02:46 PM   #63
country flag Lee-Waters

Lee-Waters has much to be proud of Lee-Waters has much to be proud of Lee-Waters has much to be proud of Lee-Waters has much to be proud of Lee-Waters has much to be proud of Lee-Waters has much to be proud of Lee-Waters has much to be proud of Lee-Waters has much to be proud of Lee-Waters has much to be proud of Lee-Waters has much to be proud of Lee-Waters has much to be proud of

Lindsay continued her quest for the title with a 7-5 6-0 win and plays Channelle Scheepers in the 1/4 finals today-good luck Lindsay!
Old Jun 15th, 2007, 09:05 PM   #64

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: !!lindsay Lee-waters!!

Lindsay has entered the 10K in Oklahoma which starts on June 25 Hopefully playing in these lower level tourneys will give her more confidence while working on the parts of her game that need fixed before going to the next level on tour . I am hoping that she will recieve a WC into the Quali Draws of 1 or 2 of the summer hard courts
Old Jun 15th, 2007, 10:06 PM   #65
auntie janie

auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute

She's also playing in the Fort Worth, Texas 10K this coming week.
But she lost her match against the rapidly-rising Scheepers today. Still very much alive in dubs with Angie Haynes, though; I hope they'll win the title.
auntie janie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 16th, 2007, 01:05 AM   #66

Thumbs up Re: !!lindsay Lee-waters!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by auntie janie View Post
She's also playing in the Fort Worth, Texas 10K this coming week.
But she lost her match against the rapidly-rising Scheepers today. Still very much alive in dubs with Angie Haynes, though; I hope they'll win the title.
She won her doubles match with Haynes today 2 and 0 Hopefully they will win the title
Old Jun 16th, 2007, 01:11 AM   #67
auntie janie

auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrossCourt~Rally View Post
She won her doubles match with Haynes today 2 and 0 Hopefully they will win the title
I hope you'll be there to cheer them on ~
Old Jun 16th, 2007, 01:15 AM   #68
country flag ~Eclipsed~

~Eclipsed~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Eclipsed~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Eclipsed~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Eclipsed~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Eclipsed~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Eclipsed~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Eclipsed~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Eclipsed~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Eclipsed~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Eclipsed~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Eclipsed~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrossCourt~Rally View Post
Are you going tomorrow or sunday?

Lindsay Lee-Waters | Mary Pierce | Serena Williams | Elena Bovina | Jelena Dokic
~Eclipsed~ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 16th, 2007, 01:44 AM   #69

Quote:
Originally Posted by V.A.S. Power View Post
Are you going tomorrow or sunday?
I really do not want to make the trip with the players that are in the SFs Now if LLW was in it...then yes
Old Jun 20th, 2007, 12:15 AM   #70

Lightbulb Re: !!lindsay Lee-waters!!

LLW has entered the 50K in Boston which starts July 9th. This is a new event this year. She is using her special ranking to land a spot in the MainDraw.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

50k Boston, MA, (USA) July 9th

Entry List Main Draw as of Jun 19, 2007

01 KERBER, Angelique GER 84 1
02 POUTCHEK, Tatiana BLR 88 2
03 $ LEPCHENKO, Varvara UZB 102 1
04 KLOESEL, Sandra GER 106 2
05 DELLACQUA, Casey AUS 113 1
06 OSTERLOH, Lilia USA 115 1
07 $ JOHANSSON, Mathilde FRA 116 2
08 CRAVERO, Jorgelina ARG 119 2
09 $ LEE-WATERS, Lindsay USA 120 S 1
10 VORACOVA, Renata CZE 125 2
Old Jun 20th, 2007, 10:52 PM   #71
auntie janie

Lindsay had a tough first-round match in Fort Worth against Helena Besovic, who's no slouch, but she got through it in 3 sets. Whew!

I sure hope it gets easier now.
Old Jun 20th, 2007, 11:01 PM   #72

Quote:
Originally Posted by auntie janie View Post
Lindsay had a tough first-round match in Fort Worth against Helena Besovic, who's no slouch, but she got through it in 3 sets. Whew!

I sure hope it gets easier now.
Great job LLW. Smooth out those kinks in Fort Worth
Old Jun 21st, 2007, 11:53 AM   #73
auntie janie

Tiya Rolle should pose no problem for Lindsay today; she's a far cry from her sister Ahsha's level atm. So a little break for Lindsay after battling past Besovic, and before facing (probably) the surging Pandzic. Enjoy the day, Lindsay.
Old Jun 22nd, 2007, 04:34 AM   #74
country flag ~Eclipsed~

~Eclipsed~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Eclipsed~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Eclipsed~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Eclipsed~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Eclipsed~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Eclipsed~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Eclipsed~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Eclipsed~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Eclipsed~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Eclipsed~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Eclipsed~ has a reputation beyond repute

Lindsay def. Rolle 6-3, 6-2

Next up, Pandzic. Good luck Lindsay!

Lindsay Lee-Waters | Mary Pierce | Serena Williams | Elena Bovina | Jelena Dokic
~Eclipsed~ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22nd, 2007, 04:52 AM   #75

Quote:
Originally Posted by V.A.S. Power View Post
Lindsay def. Rolle 6-3, 6-2

Next up, Pandzic. Good luck Lindsay!
Nice win Linds