Suicide Tennis | Rules | - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 30th, 2006, 10:16 PM   #31
country flag Davenselesport

Davenselesport has a brilliant future Davenselesport has a brilliant future Davenselesport has a brilliant future Davenselesport has a brilliant future Davenselesport has a brilliant future Davenselesport has a brilliant future Davenselesport has a brilliant future Davenselesport has a brilliant future Davenselesport has a brilliant future Davenselesport has a brilliant future Davenselesport has a brilliant future
I will be out of town for Indian Wells... can I send my picks in advance and if the player I pick is out, I just lose?
At least I would get a few points this way.
Davenselesport is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 30th, 2006, 11:45 PM   #32
country flag 416_Man

416_Man has a reputation beyond repute 416_Man has a reputation beyond repute 416_Man has a reputation beyond repute 416_Man has a reputation beyond repute 416_Man has a reputation beyond repute 416_Man has a reputation beyond repute 416_Man has a reputation beyond repute 416_Man has a reputation beyond repute 416_Man has a reputation beyond repute 416_Man has a reputation beyond repute 416_Man has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davenselesport
I will be out of town for Indian Wells... can I send my picks in advance and if the player I pick is out, I just lose?
At least I would get a few points this way.
Absolutely, I'll allow you to tell someone your picks and have them post for you (ie. they're a friend that you call, or will be with, etc), if that is easier.
416_Man is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 3rd, 2006, 08:30 AM   #33
country flag Taz Warrior

Taz Warrior has a brilliant future Taz Warrior has a brilliant future Taz Warrior has a brilliant future Taz Warrior has a brilliant future Taz Warrior has a brilliant future Taz Warrior has a brilliant future Taz Warrior has a brilliant future Taz Warrior has a brilliant future Taz Warrior has a brilliant future Taz Warrior has a brilliant future Taz Warrior has a brilliant future
Hi,

One question: will there be a limit to the number of people in a tournament or will rankings be used to determine entries into tournaments in future, otherwise it will be very difficult to get people to play the lower tier events as they get less points and they're more unpredictable? So in a week such as next week when there are 2 events (Paris and Pattaya), most people are likely to opt for Paris.
Taz Warrior is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 3rd, 2006, 10:13 AM   #34
country flag 416_Man

416_Man has a reputation beyond repute 416_Man has a reputation beyond repute 416_Man has a reputation beyond repute 416_Man has a reputation beyond repute 416_Man has a reputation beyond repute 416_Man has a reputation beyond repute 416_Man has a reputation beyond repute 416_Man has a reputation beyond repute 416_Man has a reputation beyond repute 416_Man has a reputation beyond repute 416_Man has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gavnich77
Hi,

One question: will there be a limit to the number of people in a tournament or will rankings be used to determine entries into tournaments in future, otherwise it will be very difficult to get people to play the lower tier events as they get less points and they're more unpredictable? So in a week such as next week when there are 2 events (Paris and Pattaya), most people are likely to opt for Paris.
There won't be any cut offs. There may be "byes" in the near future, meaning that the Top 4 or Top 8, would not have to pick for the first day of play .
416_Man is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 25th, 2006, 12:59 PM   #35
country flag nitsansh

nitsansh has much to be proud of nitsansh has much to be proud of nitsansh has much to be proud of nitsansh has much to be proud of nitsansh has much to be proud of nitsansh has much to be proud of nitsansh has much to be proud of nitsansh has much to be proud of nitsansh has much to be proud of nitsansh has much to be proud of nitsansh has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by 416_Man
win·ner (wĭn'er)

noun

One that wins, especially a victor in sports or a notably successful person.

winnaar Sieger νικητής gagnant רעיון מבטיח vincitore победитель vinnare الظافر succé лауреат εχέγγυο επιτυχίας Erfolg
The Hebrew version is wrong.
It should be מנצח.
2007 race to the championship: 26, 293 pts, 8 tournaments
Year-end Ranking: 2006 - 46, 2005 - 8, 2004 - 63, 2003 - 146

Career Highlights:
Winner: 2006 - Beijing, 2005 - Sydney, Budapest, Hasselt
Runner-up: 2006 - Prague, 2005 - Hyderabad, Forest Hills, Los Angeles YEC
Semifinal: 2006 - Paris, Bogota, 2004 - Sopot
Quarterfinal: 2005 - Prague, Modena, 2004 - Indian Wells, Stockholm, Seoul, Filderstadt
nitsansh is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 13th, 2007, 02:25 AM   #36
country flag oooo86

oooo86 is a name known to all oooo86 is a name known to all oooo86 is a name known to all oooo86 is a name known to all oooo86 is a name known to all oooo86 is a name known to all oooo86 is a name known to all oooo86 is a name known to all oooo86 is a name known to all oooo86 is a name known to all oooo86 is a name known to all
Re: Suicide Tennis | Rules |

how can i go in???
oooo86 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 23rd, 2007, 04:09 PM   #37
country flag Michael_21

Michael_21 is a name known to all Michael_21 is a name known to all Michael_21 is a name known to all Michael_21 is a name known to all Michael_21 is a name known to all Michael_21 is a name known to all Michael_21 is a name known to all Michael_21 is a name known to all Michael_21 is a name known to all Michael_21 is a name known to all Michael_21 is a name known to all

im in if i can join now
Michael_21 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 23rd, 2007, 04:14 PM   #38
Petkorazzi

Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute

you dont need to join .. you can just go to the Suicide Roland Garros Thread, write in and that's it
Petkorazzi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 23rd, 2007, 04:18 PM   #39
country flag Michael_21

Michael_21 is a name known to all Michael_21 is a name known to all Michael_21 is a name known to all Michael_21 is a name known to all Michael_21 is a name known to all Michael_21 is a name known to all Michael_21 is a name known to all Michael_21 is a name known to all Michael_21 is a name known to all Michael_21 is a name known to all Michael_21 is a name known to all

ok thanx
Old May 27th, 2007, 11:28 AM   #40
country flag Michael_21

what does it mean when it says (with pick) next to some of the days like in the roland garros tournament
Old May 27th, 2007, 02:23 PM   #41
country flag DAVAJ MKirilenko
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael_21 View Post
what does it mean when it says (with pick) next to some of the days like in the roland garros tournament
With pick, means that you still have a player to pick at that day.

1. Ana Ivanovic

2. Maria Kirilenko
3. Anastasija Sevastova
DAVAJ MKirilenko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 27th, 2007, 03:02 PM   #42
country flag Michael_21

ok thanx
Old Jun 13th, 2007, 08:58 PM   #43
country flag *Paris*

*Paris* is a glorious beacon of light *Paris* is a glorious beacon of light *Paris* is a glorious beacon of light *Paris* is a glorious beacon of light *Paris* is a glorious beacon of light *Paris* is a glorious beacon of light *Paris* is a glorious beacon of light *Paris* is a glorious beacon of light *Paris* is a glorious beacon of light *Paris* is a glorious beacon of light *Paris* is a glorious beacon of light

Hi

Are there any restrictions ? will I be able to committ for Eastbourne?
*Paris* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 13th, 2007, 09:34 PM   #44
country flag DAVAJ MKirilenko
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Paris* View Post
Hi

Are there any restrictions ? will I be able to committ for Eastbourne?
No, not at all. Everyone can start playing it
But read the rules that are written carefully. If you still have questions after that, you can always ask.

Enjoy.

1. Ana Ivanovic

2. Maria Kirilenko
3. Anastasija Sevastova
DAVAJ MKirilenko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 14th, 2007, 11:07 AM   #45
country flag *Paris*

*Paris* is a glorious beacon of light *Paris* is a glorious beacon of light *Paris* is a glorious beacon of light *Paris* is a glorious beacon of light *Paris* is a glorious beacon of light *Paris* is a glorious beacon of light *Paris* is a glorious beacon of light *Paris* is a glorious beacon of light *Paris* is a glorious beacon of light *Paris* is a glorious beacon of light *Paris* is a glorious beacon of light

Ok thanks, I've already read the rules (well done by the way), but I just asked because I saw there was restrictions for PAW
*Paris* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote