Rising Georgian Giant, Oksana Kalashnikova! - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 24th, 2007, 09:07 AM   #61
country flag Ballbasher

Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Oksana Kalashnikova Cheering Thread!

Oksana is in the semis of a 10k in Egypt After winning 7 matches so far(4 in Q)
Advertisement

Old Mar 24th, 2007, 09:53 AM   #62
Petkorazzi

Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute

In semis oksana is playing agaist Michelle Gerards from holland, current rank 525, highest rank 207 in jun 2005.. Good Luck Oksana!
Petkorazzi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 5th, 2007, 02:10 PM   #63
country flag nukribest

nukribest is a name known to all nukribest is a name known to all nukribest is a name known to all nukribest is a name known to all nukribest is a name known to all nukribest is a name known to all nukribest is a name known to all nukribest is a name known to all nukribest is a name known to all nukribest is a name known to all nukribest is a name known to all

Oksana is in top 1000!
Old Apr 7th, 2007, 02:14 PM   #64
country flag Frode
HEADBANGER

Frode has a reputation beyond repute Frode has a reputation beyond repute Frode has a reputation beyond repute Frode has a reputation beyond repute Frode has a reputation beyond repute Frode has a reputation beyond repute Frode has a reputation beyond repute Frode has a reputation beyond repute Frode has a reputation beyond repute Frode has a reputation beyond repute Frode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nukribest View Post
Oksana is in top 1000!

Her ranking may only be top 1000,

but her name is definatly top 5!

Go Kalashnikova
Frode is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 30th, 2007, 12:11 AM   #65
country flag plyrfrnd424

plyrfrnd424 is an unknown quantity at this point

Kalashnikova is a terrific talent...tall lefty with a big serve and solid groundstrokes...she is also a good competitor...look out for her.
plyrfrnd424 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 30th, 2007, 12:15 AM   #66
country flag Derek.
Two and counting.

Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute

Oksana seems to be playing well at the moment.

Her junior rank is #25 and her WTA rank is #773.
Derek. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 30th, 2007, 08:13 PM   #67
country flag VasVas

VasVas has much to be proud of VasVas has much to be proud of VasVas has much to be proud of VasVas has much to be proud of VasVas has much to be proud of VasVas has much to be proud of VasVas has much to be proud of VasVas has much to be proud of VasVas has much to be proud of VasVas has much to be proud of VasVas has much to be proud of

Well I watched her in Antalya last month, she hits well enough from the back of the court but she certainly needs to improve service-volley game.. She is tall but dont have an effective service for that height..and also she is left-handed..

Anyway, I hope she'll made good progress..
Johanna Larsson - Yanina Wickmayer - Petra Kvitova

Julia Goerges - Urszula Radwanska
http://www.passingshotblog.com/

Last edited by VasVas : May 30th, 2007 at 08:48 PM.
VasVas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 30th, 2007, 08:46 PM   #68
country flag VasVas

VasVas has much to be proud of VasVas has much to be proud of VasVas has much to be proud of VasVas has much to be proud of VasVas has much to be proud of VasVas has much to be proud of VasVas has much to be proud of VasVas has much to be proud of VasVas has much to be proud of VasVas has much to be proud of VasVas has much to be proud of

and here are some photos from that tournament, i have already posted them to the challenger forum..

Kalashnikova & Kvatsabaia

Johanna Larsson - Yanina Wickmayer - Petra Kvitova

Julia Goerges - Urszula Radwanska
http://www.passingshotblog.com/
VasVas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 30th, 2007, 08:51 PM   #69
country flag Derek.
Two and counting.

Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks.
Derek. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 31st, 2007, 07:23 AM   #70
Petkorazzi

Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Again
Old May 31st, 2007, 07:24 AM   #71
Petkorazzi

BTW, Oksana's in Semis in a G1 Tournament is Belgium!
Old May 31st, 2007, 07:30 PM   #72
country flag nukribest

nukribest is a name known to all nukribest is a name known to all nukribest is a name known to all nukribest is a name known to all nukribest is a name known to all nukribest is a name known to all nukribest is a name known to all nukribest is a name known to all nukribest is a name known to all nukribest is a name known to all nukribest is a name known to all

good results recently

photo from Trofeo Bonfiglio

Attached Images
File Type: jpg OK47BD6713.jpg (90.7 KB, 63 views)

Last edited by nukribest : May 31st, 2007 at 07:50 PM.
nukribest is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 31st, 2007, 08:11 PM   #73
country flag nukribest

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigiberi View Post
BTW, Oksana's in Semis in a G1 Tournament is Belgium!
no, I think she lost 5-7, 5-7 to Brengle
Old May 31st, 2007, 08:50 PM   #74
Petkorazzi

Quote:
Originally Posted by nukribest View Post
good results recently

photo from Trofeo Bonfiglio

Thanks!
Old May 31st, 2007, 08:52 PM   #75
Petkorazzi

Code:
Oksana Rocks!