Does Anyone Have Serena v. Jennifer US04? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 7th, 2007, 09:08 PM   #1
country flag Serena!

Serena! has much to be proud of Serena! has much to be proud of Serena! has much to be proud of Serena! has much to be proud of Serena! has much to be proud of Serena! has much to be proud of Serena! has much to be proud of Serena! has much to be proud of Serena! has much to be proud of Serena! has much to be proud of Serena! has much to be proud of
Does Anyone Have Serena v. Jennifer US04?

I was wondering if anyone had that video that shows the bad line call and what serena says to the umpire on a video that i can download. (Not a website link)

Thanks

US99|FR02|WIM02|US02|AUS03|WIM03|AUS05
AUS07|US08|AUS09|WIM09|AUS10|WIM10|WIM12|USO12

Serena! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 7th, 2007, 10:10 PM   #2
country flag Craigy

Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Does Anyone Have Serena v. Jennifer US04?

What match? I've uhm never heard of it!

twitter tumblr
Craigy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2007, 10:14 PM   #3
country flag LindsayRulz

LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig View Post
What match? I've uhm never heard of it!
LindsayRulz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2007, 11:48 PM   #4
country flag RJWCapriati

RJWCapriati has a reputation beyond repute RJWCapriati has a reputation beyond repute RJWCapriati has a reputation beyond repute RJWCapriati has a reputation beyond repute RJWCapriati has a reputation beyond repute RJWCapriati has a reputation beyond repute RJWCapriati has a reputation beyond repute RJWCapriati has a reputation beyond repute RJWCapriati has a reputation beyond repute RJWCapriati has a reputation beyond repute RJWCapriati has a reputation beyond repute

I have it on dvd but no way to upload

Follow me on twitter @RandyWhite89
RJWCapriati is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 8th, 2007, 03:33 PM   #5
country flag Christinawww

Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future

I only have that clip of the bad call and Serena complaining. Not the entire match. The quality is kind of bad, but watchable.
http://www.sendspace.com/file/6bmhnq
I remember seeing the press conference afterwards, but can't find it anywhere. I would love it if somebody had it, and would share.

Official Defender of Temper Tantrums in Vikaland

Visit http://www.victoriousvika.com for everything on Vika
Christinawww is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 8th, 2007, 08:52 PM   #6
country flag Serena!

Serena! has much to be proud of Serena! has much to be proud of Serena! has much to be proud of Serena! has much to be proud of Serena! has much to be proud of Serena! has much to be proud of Serena! has much to be proud of Serena! has much to be proud of Serena! has much to be proud of Serena! has much to be proud of Serena! has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christinawww View Post
I only have that clip of the bad call and Serena complaining. Not the entire match. The quality is kind of bad, but watchable.
http://www.sendspace.com/file/6bmhnq
I remember seeing the press conference afterwards, but can't find it anywhere. I would love it if somebody had it, and would share.
Thanks
That is exactly the video i was looking for actually haha
That'd be cool if u found the press conference too

US99|FR02|WIM02|US02|AUS03|WIM03|AUS05
AUS07|US08|AUS09|WIM09|AUS10|WIM10|WIM12|USO12

Serena! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote