MYSKINA v. ZVONAREVA: THE LONG TIEBREAK VIDEO - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 23rd, 2007, 07:42 PM   #1
country flag Serena!

Serena! has much to be proud of Serena! has much to be proud of Serena! has much to be proud of Serena! has much to be proud of Serena! has much to be proud of Serena! has much to be proud of Serena! has much to be proud of Serena! has much to be proud of Serena! has much to be proud of Serena! has much to be proud of Serena! has much to be proud of
MYSKINA v. ZVONAREVA: THE LONG TIEBREAK VIDEO

Hey

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOaGzuQGHjo

there is the Tiebreak! (Up until 6-6; Myskina saves 3 MPs)

Enjoy.

US99|FR02|WIM02|US02|AUS03|WIM03|AUS05
AUS07|US08|AUS09|WIM09|AUS10|WIM10|WIM12|USO12

Serena! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 24th, 2007, 04:54 PM   #2
country flag arslan2660

arslan2660 is a name known to all arslan2660 is a name known to all arslan2660 is a name known to all arslan2660 is a name known to all arslan2660 is a name known to all arslan2660 is a name known to all arslan2660 is a name known to all arslan2660 is a name known to all arslan2660 is a name known to all arslan2660 is a name known to all arslan2660 is a name known to all
Re: MYSKINA v. ZVONAREVA: THE LONG TIEBREAK VIDEO

Thanks A Buuuunch :d
arslan2660 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 27th, 2007, 01:09 PM   #3
country flag kinglear

kinglear has much to be proud of kinglear has much to be proud of kinglear has much to be proud of kinglear has much to be proud of kinglear has much to be proud of kinglear has much to be proud of kinglear has much to be proud of kinglear has much to be proud of kinglear has much to be proud of kinglear has much to be proud of kinglear has much to be proud of

This tiebreak has some of the best rallies in the business. Myskina was spellbounding. It's a shame that she was crushed 6-1, 6-1 by Davenport in the final. By the way, does anyone have Myskina's match vs. Capriati at the 2004 French Open?

kinglear is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 27th, 2007, 01:54 PM   #4
country flag TTomek

TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute

great!!!!

do you have the rest this TB???
TTomek is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 27th, 2007, 01:57 PM   #5
country flag TTomek

TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute

found the whole TB:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGh6OzI-fis - part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-F46gLM5jw - part 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jSzXLqIXWE - part 3
Old Mar 27th, 2007, 02:12 PM   #6
country flag TTomek

amazing!!!
Old Mar 27th, 2007, 02:17 PM   #7
country flag rrfnpump

rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute

Old Mar 27th, 2007, 08:51 PM   #8
Demska
Miss Resilient

Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute

I know pretty much every points of that tie break. I love the point @ 6-3 with that amazing passing of vera's serve and volley and the next point and the next.
Demska is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 27th, 2007, 08:53 PM   #9
Demska
Miss Resilient

Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinglear View Post
This tiebreak has some of the best rallies in the business. Myskina was spellbounding. It's a shame that she was crushed 6-1, 6-1 by Davenport in the final. By the way, does anyone have Myskina's match vs. Capriati at the 2004 French Open?
I did. I'm pretty sure it's on Nastya's official website if you can work around the russian.
Demska is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 27th, 2007, 10:21 PM   #10
country flag kinglear

kinglear has much to be proud of kinglear has much to be proud of kinglear has much to be proud of kinglear has much to be proud of kinglear has much to be proud of kinglear has much to be proud of kinglear has much to be proud of kinglear has much to be proud of kinglear has much to be proud of kinglear has much to be proud of kinglear has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demska View Post
I did. I'm pretty sure it's on Nastya's official website if you can work around the russian.
Oh ok, thanks for the info.

kinglear is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 28th, 2007, 08:26 PM   #11
country flag tucker1989

tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute

glad people like it
tucker1989 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 17th, 2007, 01:06 PM   #12
country flag ~Kiera~
The dragon that spits fire

~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute

I recently got hold of the full match. The quality isn't the best, but it's watchable. Playable in VLC player, etc.

Part One - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ORZU0M33
Part Two - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=RV17DZ8Y
Part Three - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0N5N7RN0

I'm uploading the other three parts now.

Q. It went through the net.
JELENA JANKOVIC: Through the net? Under the net?
~Kiera~ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 17th, 2007, 02:38 PM   #13
country flag vesanto

vesanto has a brilliant future vesanto has a brilliant future vesanto has a brilliant future vesanto has a brilliant future vesanto has a brilliant future vesanto has a brilliant future vesanto has a brilliant future vesanto has a brilliant future vesanto has a brilliant future vesanto has a brilliant future vesanto has a brilliant future

That tie-break was amazing! Just show the talent of these 2 players and how Zvonareva is still far from the form she showed that year.
Old Apr 17th, 2007, 06:43 PM   #14
country flag ~Kiera~
The dragon that spits fire

~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiera123 View Post
I recently got hold of the full match. The quality isn't the best, but it's watchable. Playable in VLC player, etc.

Part One - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ORZU0M33
Part Two - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=RV17DZ8Y
Part Three - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0N5N7RN0

I'm uploading the other three parts now.
Part Four - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=TL5D1WHN
Part Five - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QXATFW21
Part Six - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GRV09ZN0

Q. It went through the net.
JELENA JANKOVIC: Through the net? Under the net?
~Kiera~ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 18th, 2007, 03:51 AM   #15
country flag wta_zuperfann
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

wta_zuperfann has a reputation beyond repute wta_zuperfann has a reputation beyond repute wta_zuperfann has a reputation beyond repute wta_zuperfann has a reputation beyond repute wta_zuperfann has a reputation beyond repute wta_zuperfann has a reputation beyond repute wta_zuperfann has a reputation beyond repute wta_zuperfann has a reputation beyond repute wta_zuperfann has a reputation beyond repute wta_zuperfann has a reputation beyond repute wta_zuperfann has a reputation beyond repute

Thanx for the videos!

Abraham Lincoln
wta_zuperfann is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote