2007 Paris Final - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 15th, 2007, 10:18 PM   #1
country flag wtatourfan

wtatourfan has much to be proud of wtatourfan has much to be proud of wtatourfan has much to be proud of wtatourfan has much to be proud of wtatourfan has much to be proud of wtatourfan has much to be proud of wtatourfan has much to be proud of wtatourfan has much to be proud of wtatourfan has much to be proud of wtatourfan has much to be proud of wtatourfan has much to be proud of
2007 Paris Final

Anyone has this final on video?

Petrova x Safarova!

Thank you so much!!!
wtatourfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 15th, 2007, 10:23 PM   #2
country flag johnoo

johnoo has a reputation beyond repute johnoo has a reputation beyond repute johnoo has a reputation beyond repute johnoo has a reputation beyond repute johnoo has a reputation beyond repute johnoo has a reputation beyond repute johnoo has a reputation beyond repute johnoo has a reputation beyond repute johnoo has a reputation beyond repute johnoo has a reputation beyond repute johnoo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2007 Paris Final

Quote:
Originally Posted by wtatourfan View Post
Anyone has this final on video?

Petrova x Safarova!

Thank you so much!!!
I've sent a dvd of it to Dementrova and he has promised to upload a xvid of it,so if you can hang on a few more days I'm sure he will upload a high quality version of it,I've also sent the semi so no doubt he will upload that as well.
johnoo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 15th, 2007, 10:47 PM   #3
country flag Ferosh

Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnoo View Post
I've sent a dvd of it to Dementrova and he has promised to upload a xvid of it,so if you can hang on a few more days I'm sure he will upload a high quality version of it,I've also sent the semi so no doubt he will upload that as well.

Thanks, johnoo! I'll upload the matches as soon as I receive them.
Old Feb 17th, 2007, 11:58 AM   #4
country flag wtatourfan

wtatourfan has much to be proud of wtatourfan has much to be proud of wtatourfan has much to be proud of wtatourfan has much to be proud of wtatourfan has much to be proud of wtatourfan has much to be proud of wtatourfan has much to be proud of wtatourfan has much to be proud of wtatourfan has much to be proud of wtatourfan has much to be proud of wtatourfan has much to be proud of

Thanks you guys!!!
wtatourfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 14th, 2007, 02:33 AM   #5
country flag DownTheLine21

DownTheLine21 has a reputation beyond repute DownTheLine21 has a reputation beyond repute DownTheLine21 has a reputation beyond repute DownTheLine21 has a reputation beyond repute DownTheLine21 has a reputation beyond repute DownTheLine21 has a reputation beyond repute DownTheLine21 has a reputation beyond repute DownTheLine21 has a reputation beyond repute DownTheLine21 has a reputation beyond repute DownTheLine21 has a reputation beyond repute DownTheLine21 has a reputation beyond repute

Did anyone ever post the Paris final? Actually, can anyone post any of Safarova's run in Paris?
DownTheLine21 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 14th, 2007, 04:37 AM   #6
country flag Hant11

Hant11 has a reputation beyond repute Hant11 has a reputation beyond repute Hant11 has a reputation beyond repute Hant11 has a reputation beyond repute Hant11 has a reputation beyond repute Hant11 has a reputation beyond repute Hant11 has a reputation beyond repute Hant11 has a reputation beyond repute Hant11 has a reputation beyond repute Hant11 has a reputation beyond repute Hant11 has a reputation beyond repute

i posted kuznetsova safarova, henin safarova .
you can check my site lucie-safarova.com
http://www.lucie-safarova.com/index....&subaction=&id=&
Hant11 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 14th, 2007, 02:33 PM   #7
country flag DownTheLine21

DownTheLine21 has a reputation beyond repute DownTheLine21 has a reputation beyond repute DownTheLine21 has a reputation beyond repute DownTheLine21 has a reputation beyond repute DownTheLine21 has a reputation beyond repute DownTheLine21 has a reputation beyond repute DownTheLine21 has a reputation beyond repute DownTheLine21 has a reputation beyond repute DownTheLine21 has a reputation beyond repute DownTheLine21 has a reputation beyond repute DownTheLine21 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielafrenchfan View Post
i posted kuznetsova safarova, henin safarova .
you can check my site lucie-safarova.com
http://www.lucie-safarova.com/index....&subaction=&id=&
Thanks. I really wanted to see the semifinal.
DownTheLine21 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote