** Aravane and the American Dream ** - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 9th, 2007, 03:29 PM   #31
country flag Steffy6094

Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold
Re: ** Aravane and the American Dream **

She is playing this evening (for us in Europe ) against Vera Dushevina.

It's time to take some confidence!
Com'on Aravane!

Allez!!!
Advertisement

Old Apr 9th, 2007, 07:51 PM   #32
country flag Iceland
From island to island

Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute

Still a hope for Aravane ! She won her first match 61 75 against Dushevina ! Really a good fight from her, she was down 2-4 0-40 in the second set but she gave all she had to pick up the win !
We are proud of you

I'm very happy to annouce : next round : Vakulenko or Srebotnik.

Supporting Marion Bartoli - Aga Radwańska - Aravane Rezaï - Laura Robson - Caroline Garcia !!!

http://kristinamladenovic.blogspot.com/
Iceland is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 9th, 2007, 08:02 PM   #33
country flag Bероника
creo en la diosa ♥ Sveta ♥

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute

wow so happy for her.I hope she keeps advancing.This could turn out to be the good tournament she needs to bring her confidence back

Allez Aravane!!!!
Old Apr 9th, 2007, 08:08 PM   #34
country flag Tenniscouch

Tenniscouch is just really nice Tenniscouch is just really nice Tenniscouch is just really nice Tenniscouch is just really nice Tenniscouch is just really nice Tenniscouch is just really nice Tenniscouch is just really nice Tenniscouch is just really nice Tenniscouch is just really nice Tenniscouch is just really nice Tenniscouch is just really nice

Aravane
Aravane
Aravane
Aravane
Aravane
Aravane
Aravane
Tenniscouch is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 10th, 2007, 04:17 PM   #35
country flag Steffy6094

Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold

Yess she dit it!
This victory is good for her confidence
It was a very good match from Aravane
We are all proud of her

I wish the same tomorrow against Katarina Srebotnik

I added a new video of Aravane in www.aravanerezai.info

Enjoy
Old Apr 11th, 2007, 09:15 PM   #36
country flag Tenniscouch

Tenniscouch is just really nice Tenniscouch is just really nice Tenniscouch is just really nice Tenniscouch is just really nice Tenniscouch is just really nice Tenniscouch is just really nice Tenniscouch is just really nice Tenniscouch is just really nice Tenniscouch is just really nice Tenniscouch is just really nice Tenniscouch is just really nice

Aravane
She was trying so hard and it just start to play better.
I am sure that she will be successful at future.
She showed to all again that Who Aravane is?
Just stay and see her at the next match...
She will be better but step by step...
Aravane
Tenniscouch is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 11th, 2007, 09:39 PM   #37
country flag Iceland
From island to island

Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute

That was definitely a good match, great fighting spirit.
I cannot stop thinking that she should have won the first set but she lacks some experience. The essential is that she is playing some good tennis.

Aravane

Supporting Marion Bartoli - Aga Radwańska - Aravane Rezaï - Laura Robson - Caroline Garcia !!!

http://kristinamladenovic.blogspot.com/
Iceland is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 13th, 2007, 11:28 AM   #38
country flag Steffy6094

Yes it was a very good fight It's a pity that she didn't win the 1st set but it's again a great experience for her.
Now the Europeen Clay
Can't wait for the next tournament

Aravane is back!