Serena vs. Capriati 2002 YEC Semifinals(3rd Set Up) - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 2nd, 2007, 04:13 PM   #16
country flag RJWCapriati

RJWCapriati has a reputation beyond repute RJWCapriati has a reputation beyond repute RJWCapriati has a reputation beyond repute RJWCapriati has a reputation beyond repute RJWCapriati has a reputation beyond repute RJWCapriati has a reputation beyond repute RJWCapriati has a reputation beyond repute RJWCapriati has a reputation beyond repute RJWCapriati has a reputation beyond repute RJWCapriati has a reputation beyond repute RJWCapriati has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Serena vs. Capriati 2002 YEC Semifinals!!!

Wow, ty!

Follow me on twitter @RandyWhite89
RJWCapriati is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 2nd, 2007, 06:11 PM   #17
country flag Craigy

Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute

Jen's forehands

twitter tumblr
Craigy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 4th, 2007, 01:18 AM   #18
country flag sgsox

sgsox is a name known to all sgsox is a name known to all sgsox is a name known to all sgsox is a name known to all sgsox is a name known to all sgsox is a name known to all sgsox is a name known to all sgsox is a name known to all sgsox is a name known to all sgsox is a name known to all sgsox is a name known to all

part 3?
sgsox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 4th, 2007, 02:01 PM   #19
country flag safinfans629

safinfans629 is a name known to all safinfans629 is a name known to all safinfans629 is a name known to all safinfans629 is a name known to all safinfans629 is a name known to all safinfans629 is a name known to all safinfans629 is a name known to all safinfans629 is a name known to all safinfans629 is a name known to all safinfans629 is a name known to all safinfans629 is a name known to all

anyone has kim vs serena final?
safinfans629 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 6th, 2007, 07:06 AM   #20
country flag stevos
Open the Light

stevos has a reputation beyond repute stevos has a reputation beyond repute stevos has a reputation beyond repute stevos has a reputation beyond repute stevos has a reputation beyond repute stevos has a reputation beyond repute stevos has a reputation beyond repute stevos has a reputation beyond repute stevos has a reputation beyond repute stevos has a reputation beyond repute stevos has a reputation beyond repute

part 3....
Old Apr 6th, 2007, 04:49 PM   #21
country flag tobe

tobe is a splendid one to behold tobe is a splendid one to behold tobe is a splendid one to behold tobe is a splendid one to behold tobe is a splendid one to behold tobe is a splendid one to behold tobe is a splendid one to behold tobe is a splendid one to behold tobe is a splendid one to behold tobe is a splendid one to behold tobe is a splendid one to behold

Thank you so much!!! *good rep*
tobe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 6th, 2007, 11:35 PM   #22
country flag b_o_r

b_o_r is a name known to all b_o_r is a name known to all b_o_r is a name known to all b_o_r is a name known to all b_o_r is a name known to all b_o_r is a name known to all b_o_r is a name known to all b_o_r is a name known to all b_o_r is a name known to all b_o_r is a name known to all b_o_r is a name known to all

When I get good and ready...and find some time

Set 3:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GNWSP9UI
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=C0O97SOE

Last edited by b_o_r : Apr 9th, 2007 at 08:09 PM.
b_o_r is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 10th, 2007, 10:15 PM   #23
country flag Brooklyn90

Brooklyn90 has a reputation beyond repute Brooklyn90 has a reputation beyond repute Brooklyn90 has a reputation beyond repute Brooklyn90 has a reputation beyond repute Brooklyn90 has a reputation beyond repute Brooklyn90 has a reputation beyond repute Brooklyn90 has a reputation beyond repute Brooklyn90 has a reputation beyond repute Brooklyn90 has a reputation beyond repute Brooklyn90 has a reputation beyond repute Brooklyn90 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by b_o_r View Post
When I get good and ready...and find some time

Set 3:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GNWSP9UI
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=C0O97SOE
Thanks!
Are you best_of_rena from VSF Reloaded?
Old Apr 10th, 2007, 11:37 PM   #24
country flag sgsox

sgsox is a name known to all sgsox is a name known to all sgsox is a name known to all sgsox is a name known to all sgsox is a name known to all sgsox is a name known to all sgsox is a name known to all sgsox is a name known to all sgsox is a name known to all sgsox is a name known to all sgsox is a name known to all
Re: Serena vs. Capriati 2002 YEC Semifinals(3rd Set Up)

thanks 4 set3 paco
sgsox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 10th, 2007, 11:43 PM   #25
country flag Craigy

Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgsox View Post
thanks 4 set3 paco

twitter tumblr
Craigy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 11th, 2007, 06:38 AM   #26
country flag SerenaVee_Fan

SerenaVee_Fan is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks so much!
SerenaVee_Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 12th, 2007, 12:35 AM   #27
country flag southpaw58

southpaw58 has much to be proud of southpaw58 has much to be proud of southpaw58 has much to be proud of southpaw58 has much to be proud of southpaw58 has much to be proud of southpaw58 has much to be proud of southpaw58 has much to be proud of southpaw58 has much to be proud of southpaw58 has much to be proud of southpaw58 has much to be proud of southpaw58 has much to be proud of

thank you!