junri namigata cheering thread - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 24th, 2007, 08:06 AM   #61
country flag -sugi-

-sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute
Re: junri namigata cheering thread

and she lost in the semis

IshizuMcHaleRiskeCrawford
CornetSchmiedlovaLepchenkoTakaoTatishviliLushkova
TanasugarnMiyamuraGonzalezAoyamaWatson
I miss Ai. Rebecca and Shinobu
-sugi- is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 4th, 2007, 04:00 PM   #62
country flag martin white

martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of

junri will play the 25k itf event jackson next week! good preparation for rg debut! go junri
Old Apr 4th, 2007, 04:03 PM   #63
country flag -sugi-

-sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe I will see Junri in Roland Garros

Old Apr 4th, 2007, 04:19 PM   #64

martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by -sugi- View Post
Maybe I will see Junri in Roland Garros
hope you can sugi! i saw her play in melbourne, she has a huge flat forehand lets hope she can play well! we want some reports if you go
Old Apr 8th, 2007, 12:21 AM   #65
country flag Williamsser
Lifetime Member

Williamsser has a reputation beyond repute Williamsser has a reputation beyond repute Williamsser has a reputation beyond repute Williamsser has a reputation beyond repute Williamsser has a reputation beyond repute Williamsser has a reputation beyond repute Williamsser has a reputation beyond repute Williamsser has a reputation beyond repute Williamsser has a reputation beyond repute Williamsser has a reputation beyond repute Williamsser has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck, Junri!
Williamsser is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 8th, 2007, 09:30 AM   #66
country flag -sugi-

I will be there for day two of final qually which is also the day where exhibition matches like last year there were ones on Philipe Chatrier with Nadal vs Monaco, Mauresmo vs Hantuchova, Federer vs Blake
But hopefully on a small court in all the final round qually I can see some Japanese girls

Old Apr 12th, 2007, 08:35 AM   #67
country flag -sugi-

25k Jackson R1
[Q] Afinogenova d. [5] Namigata 75 75

Afinogenova has been quite good lately, making a final of a 25k event in US as [LL] and defeating Erika along the way...

Old May 1st, 2007, 07:10 AM   #68
country flag -sugi-

Junri has Morita in R1 of Gifu

Old May 1st, 2007, 07:12 AM   #69
country flag -sugi-

Junri

Old May 7th, 2007, 02:44 PM   #70
country flag -sugi-

Fukuoka R1
(8)Junri Namigata (JPN) v Ayumi Oka (JPN)

Gambatte Junri, please win this match

Old May 7th, 2007, 02:45 PM   #71
country flag -sugi-

Junri has a nice draw she should realistically make the quarters.

Old May 7th, 2007, 09:05 PM   #72
country flag Williamsser
Lifetime Member

Williamsser has a reputation beyond repute Williamsser has a reputation beyond repute Williamsser has a reputation beyond repute Williamsser has a reputation beyond repute Williamsser has a reputation beyond repute Williamsser has a reputation beyond repute Williamsser has a reputation beyond repute Williamsser has a reputation beyond repute Williamsser has a reputation beyond repute Williamsser has a reputation beyond repute Williamsser has a reputation beyond repute

Junri!
Williamsser is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 8th, 2007, 02:37 PM   #73
country flag -sugi-

Fukuoka R1
Junri NAMIGATA (JPN) (8) defeated Ayumi OKA (JPN) 63 61

Old May 8th, 2007, 02:37 PM   #74
country flag -sugi-

First win since I can remember

Old May 13th, 2007, 12:53 PM   #75

great week for junri in fukuoka reaching the sf,loosing in 3 tight sets to dellaqua finally some good form for junri!,she'll make her fo debut in a couple of weeks! go junri!