Alex Stevenson's Chat Thread. (!!!) - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 31st, 2007, 09:39 AM   #16
country flag Williams-forever

Williams-forever has much to be proud of Williams-forever has much to be proud of Williams-forever has much to be proud of Williams-forever has much to be proud of Williams-forever has much to be proud of Williams-forever has much to be proud of Williams-forever has much to be proud of Williams-forever has much to be proud of Williams-forever has much to be proud of Williams-forever has much to be proud of Williams-forever has much to be proud of
Re: Alex Stevenson's Chat Thread. (!!!)

Alex has received a WC for Amelia Island Qualifying. She will meet Bychkova in the 1st round. I have no expectations for this match

NO.7: VenusWilliams
NO.6: SerenaWilliams
Williams-forever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 2nd, 2007, 12:35 AM   #17
country flag RONALDO'S GUY

RONALDO'S GUY is a name known to all RONALDO'S GUY is a name known to all RONALDO'S GUY is a name known to all RONALDO'S GUY is a name known to all RONALDO'S GUY is a name known to all RONALDO'S GUY is a name known to all RONALDO'S GUY is a name known to all RONALDO'S GUY is a name known to all RONALDO'S GUY is a name known to all RONALDO'S GUY is a name known to all RONALDO'S GUY is a name known to all

She Lost 1 And 2
RONALDO'S GUY is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 2nd, 2007, 06:42 AM   #18
country flag ~Eclipsed~

~Eclipsed~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Eclipsed~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Eclipsed~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Eclipsed~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Eclipsed~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Eclipsed~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Eclipsed~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Eclipsed~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Eclipsed~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Eclipsed~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Eclipsed~ has a reputation beyond repute

She NEEDS to play $10 and $25k events. All these WCs are doing her no good.

Lindsay Lee-Waters | Mary Pierce | Serena Williams | Elena Bovina | Jelena Dokic
~Eclipsed~ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 2nd, 2007, 06:43 AM   #19
country flag ~Eclipsed~

~Eclipsed~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Eclipsed~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Eclipsed~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Eclipsed~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Eclipsed~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Eclipsed~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Eclipsed~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Eclipsed~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Eclipsed~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Eclipsed~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Eclipsed~ has a reputation beyond repute

Honestly, I'm surprised she won 3 games in this match. That is pretty good on clay and against Bychkova.

Lindsay Lee-Waters | Mary Pierce | Serena Williams | Elena Bovina | Jelena Dokic
Old Apr 2nd, 2007, 08:19 AM   #20
country flag Lulu.
`

Lulu. has a reputation beyond repute Lulu. has a reputation beyond repute Lulu. has a reputation beyond repute Lulu. has a reputation beyond repute Lulu. has a reputation beyond repute Lulu. has a reputation beyond repute Lulu. has a reputation beyond repute Lulu. has a reputation beyond repute Lulu. has a reputation beyond repute Lulu. has a reputation beyond repute Lulu. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by V.A.S. Power View Post
Honestly, I'm surprised she won 3 games in this match. That is pretty good on clay and against Bychkova.
True.

||||||||||||||||||||||
Lulu. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 3rd, 2007, 11:40 AM   #21

Williams-forever has much to be proud of Williams-forever has much to be proud of Williams-forever has much to be proud of Williams-forever has much to be proud of Williams-forever has much to be proud of Williams-forever has much to be proud of Williams-forever has much to be proud of Williams-forever has much to be proud of Williams-forever has much to be proud of Williams-forever has much to be proud of Williams-forever has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by V.A.S. Power View Post
It's all about finding the positives

Old Apr 3rd, 2007, 02:17 PM   #22
country flag geoepee
Team WTAworld

geoepee has a reputation beyond repute geoepee has a reputation beyond repute geoepee has a reputation beyond repute geoepee has a reputation beyond repute geoepee has a reputation beyond repute geoepee has a reputation beyond repute geoepee has a reputation beyond repute geoepee has a reputation beyond repute geoepee has a reputation beyond repute geoepee has a reputation beyond repute geoepee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Williams-forever View Post
lol, tell me about it

Anyway, does anyone know what's next for our dear Alexa? She should skip the rest of the clay season and focus on smaller hardcourt/ grass tourneys..... Wimbley's around the corner!
lliamsVenusWilliamsVenusWilliamsVenusWilliamsVenus
WilliamsVenusWilliamsVenusWilliamsVenusWilliamsVen
usWilliamsVenusWilliamsVenusWilliamsVenusWilliamsV
enusWilliamsVenusWilliamsVenusWilliamsVenusWilliam

Good Luck to Venus Williams in 2006!
Official Alchemist of the Royal Court

WGTA - A. Stevenson (5) - S5 Australian Open Champion [GS]
WITT - A. Stevenson (6) - S1 Mexican Open Champion [T2]
LTT - A. Stevenson (25)
UTT - A. Stevenson (16)
geoepee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 3rd, 2007, 08:11 PM   #23

I found a nice Lexy article: http://www.charleston.net/assets/web...bDate=4/1/2007

Old Apr 4th, 2007, 05:47 AM   #24
country flag ~Eclipsed~

Quote:
Originally Posted by geoepee View Post
lol, tell me about it

Anyway, does anyone know what's next for our dear Alexa? She should skip the rest of the clay season and focus on smaller hardcourt/ grass tourneys..... Wimbley's around the corner!
no, even as she herself says in the article. She should learn how to play on clay.

Old Apr 4th, 2007, 05:48 AM   #25
country flag ~Eclipsed~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Williams-forever View Post
With her, every little bit counts.

Old Apr 5th, 2007, 10:15 PM   #26
country flag RONALDO'S GUY

RONALDO'S GUY is a name known to all RONALDO'S GUY is a name known to all RONALDO'S GUY is a name known to all RONALDO'S GUY is a name known to all RONALDO'S GUY is a name known to all RONALDO'S GUY is a name known to all RONALDO'S GUY is a name known to all RONALDO'S GUY is a name known to all RONALDO'S GUY is a name known to all RONALDO'S GUY is a name known to all RONALDO'S GUY is a name known to all

She is on entry list for 75k Dothan
RONALDO'S GUY is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 31st, 2007, 05:43 PM   #27
auntie janie

auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute
Question Re: Alex Stevenson's Chat Thread. (!!!)

Is Alex hurt? She had a late-entry Q wc into the Carson 50K this week but did not turn up in the draw.
Now I see that she's withdrawn from Surbiton, next week's *GRASS COURT* challenger that she has always liked to play before Wimbledon. I can't say I'm a fan but I have developed a certain respect for her doggedness, and I certainly don't want her to be injured, right before her favorite season.
auntie janie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 1st, 2007, 05:56 AM   #28
country flag ~Eclipsed~

Yes, maybe her last retirement was for real.

Serioulsy though, I'm surprised she's not playing in Surbiton either. I thought for sure she would play every grasscourt event possible since it's her best surface. She must be injured. Either that or she's training for Wimbledon qualifying(assuming she gets a QWC).

Old Jun 1st, 2007, 07:08 PM   #29
auntie janie

auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute

Honestly, I don't think she will, or should, get a Wimbledon QWC this year. Her ranking after playing a full schedule shows no promise, no improvement whatsoever over the twelve month period. I'd think they'd rather give the QWCs to much younger, upcoming kids than to -- well, let's just say, than to Alexandra.
auntie janie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 1st, 2007, 08:43 PM   #30
country flag Just Do It

Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute

I think both Dokic and Alex will get Wimbledon WCQ

Good luck to them
Just Do It is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote