Rising Georgian Giant, Oksana Kalashnikova! - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 30th, 2006, 10:57 PM   #46
country flag Derek.
Two and counting.

Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Oksana Kalashnikova Cheering Thread!

Derek. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 7th, 2006, 12:42 AM   #47
country flag Derek.
Two and counting.

Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute

Oksana's into the 3R of the Orange Bowl.

She beat Tamaryn Handler 6-1 2-6 ret. in the first round and then beat Asia Muhammad 7-6(5) 7-6(3) in the second round!

Next up is Petra Martic.

Good luck in the next round!
Old Dec 7th, 2006, 07:16 PM   #48
country flag :inlove:
attack plz

:inlove: has a reputation beyond repute :inlove: has a reputation beyond repute :inlove: has a reputation beyond repute :inlove: has a reputation beyond repute :inlove: has a reputation beyond repute :inlove: has a reputation beyond repute :inlove: has a reputation beyond repute :inlove: has a reputation beyond repute :inlove: has a reputation beyond repute :inlove: has a reputation beyond repute :inlove: has a reputation beyond repute

She lost 1 & 2.
Pathetic Oksana.
:inlove: is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 7th, 2006, 09:01 PM   #49
country flag Derek.
Two and counting.

Martic made the QF of the US Open so I'm not shocked actually.

Could have gotten more than three games though.
Old Feb 22nd, 2007, 04:35 PM   #50
country flag nukribest

nukribest is a name known to all nukribest is a name known to all nukribest is a name known to all nukribest is a name known to all nukribest is a name known to all nukribest is a name known to all nukribest is a name known to all nukribest is a name known to all nukribest is a name known to all nukribest is a name known to all nukribest is a name known to all

Can enyone tell me where she desapared? no game in 2007
Old Feb 22nd, 2007, 10:41 PM   #51
country flag Derek.
Two and counting.

Old Mar 8th, 2007, 11:45 AM   #52
country flag nukribest

nukribest is a name known to all nukribest is a name known to all nukribest is a name known to all nukribest is a name known to all nukribest is a name known to all nukribest is a name known to all nukribest is a name known to all nukribest is a name known to all nukribest is a name known to all nukribest is a name known to all nukribest is a name known to all

Oksana in Luxemburg Open U18 event
2nd.
Old Mar 9th, 2007, 04:13 AM   #53
country flag Derek.
Two and counting.

Go Oksana!
Old Mar 9th, 2007, 07:08 AM   #54
country flag Привет

Привет has a reputation beyond repute Привет has a reputation beyond repute Привет has a reputation beyond repute Привет has a reputation beyond repute Привет has a reputation beyond repute Привет has a reputation beyond repute Привет has a reputation beyond repute Привет has a reputation beyond repute Привет has a reputation beyond repute Привет has a reputation beyond repute Привет has a reputation beyond repute

Can anyone tell me some information about how Oksana plays? I love to see players from different countries. By different I mean countries that don't have many top players, or any top players. Like Palkina from Kyrgyzstan and Kalashnikova from Georgia! She looks fairly lanky from the pictures on the first page. Is she progressing well? When do you think she will be playing main tour events? Cheers if anyone can answer my questions.
Привет is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 9th, 2007, 12:41 PM   #55
country flag Derek.
Two and counting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Привет View Post
Can anyone tell me some information about how Oksana plays? I love to see players from different countries. By different I mean countries that don't have many top players, or any top players. Like Palkina from Kyrgyzstan and Kalashnikova from Georgia! She looks fairly lanky from the pictures on the first page. Is she progressing well? When do you think she will be playing main tour events? Cheers if anyone can answer my questions.

I heard she's tall, but she doesn't have a big game yet.

She's really steady from the baseline.
Old Mar 10th, 2007, 03:10 AM   #56
country flag Привет

Привет has a reputation beyond repute Привет has a reputation beyond repute Привет has a reputation beyond repute Привет has a reputation beyond repute Привет has a reputation beyond repute Привет has a reputation beyond repute Привет has a reputation beyond repute Привет has a reputation beyond repute Привет has a reputation beyond repute Привет has a reputation beyond repute Привет has a reputation beyond repute

Ok thanks. I'll try and keep an eye on her!
Old Mar 10th, 2007, 03:11 AM   #57
country flag Привет

When you say she doesn't have a big game, do you mean that she doesn't have a big serve and big groundstrokes? Or that she hasn't developed a signature weapon?
Old Mar 10th, 2007, 03:13 AM   #58
country flag Derek.
Two and counting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Привет View Post
When you say she doesn't have a big game, do you mean that she doesn't have a big serve and big groundstrokes? Or that she hasn't developed a signature weapon?

Yeah, nothing in her game is big (powerful).

She has the abilities to have some weapons though.
Old Mar 10th, 2007, 07:15 AM   #59
country flag Привет

Ok thanks! I hope she does develop something big then and we see her on the tour in a few years.
Old Mar 11th, 2007, 06:52 PM   #60
country flag nukribest

She lost in Lux final to Piter 6-2, 4-6, 4-6.