Dementieva's matches - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 23rd, 2007, 08:57 PM   #46
country flag stefi62

stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Dementieva's matches

Quote:
Originally Posted by LudwigDvorak View Post
Let's keep it to Elena matches, please.
Ok for me! Sorry, but it hurt me, I could not leave it!

Point closed for me, might even upload Elena's matches soon...

Chanelle Scheepers - Abigail Spears - Vladka Uhlirova - Mervana Jugic-Salkic - Francesca Schiavone -Tsvetana Pironkova - Lisa Raymond - Sophie Lefèvre...
stefi62 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 24th, 2007, 02:44 PM   #47
country flag LudwigDvorak
Rainbowingis.

LudwigDvorak has a reputation beyond repute LudwigDvorak has a reputation beyond repute LudwigDvorak has a reputation beyond repute LudwigDvorak has a reputation beyond repute LudwigDvorak has a reputation beyond repute LudwigDvorak has a reputation beyond repute LudwigDvorak has a reputation beyond repute LudwigDvorak has a reputation beyond repute LudwigDvorak has a reputation beyond repute LudwigDvorak has a reputation beyond repute LudwigDvorak has a reputation beyond repute

Does anyone have the 2006 LA final? I know Dementrova does, but it's in 12-something files of .mp4, and I'm just too used to having a match in one file.
LudwigDvorak is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 25th, 2007, 08:14 AM   #48
country flag henghuan

henghuan is an unknown quantity at this point

Does anyone have the 2003shanghai final?
I know the Elina Dementieva got the match victory.She is the champion.
I want to the match .
Thanks!
henghuan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 27th, 2007, 01:25 AM   #50
country flag kinglear

kinglear has much to be proud of kinglear has much to be proud of kinglear has much to be proud of kinglear has much to be proud of kinglear has much to be proud of kinglear has much to be proud of kinglear has much to be proud of kinglear has much to be proud of kinglear has much to be proud of kinglear has much to be proud of kinglear has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaktusino View Post

Elena Dementieva vs Jennifer Capriati
Semifinal
English Commentary
Full Match

Set One
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=X1FO5EMX
Set Two
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=RG9C4YPT
Set Three
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KESVBCS0
I'm clicking on the links and typing in the password you gave me, but it keeps saying "wrong password." Can you help? it worked before, but now it doesn't.

kinglear is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 1st, 2007, 02:50 AM   #51
country flag ey7662

ey7662 is a name known to all ey7662 is a name known to all ey7662 is a name known to all ey7662 is a name known to all ey7662 is a name known to all ey7662 is a name known to all ey7662 is a name known to all ey7662 is a name known to all ey7662 is a name known to all ey7662 is a name known to all ey7662 is a name known to all

2005 US OPEN QF
E. Dementieva VS L. Davenport
Films download from torrent

part1 http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XESMBRVL
part2 http://www.megaupload.com/?d=UN1D2AWB
part3 http://www.megaupload.com/?d=TRI9ZX4V
part4 http://www.megaupload.com/?d=72JWM7N9
Old Mar 1st, 2007, 02:35 PM   #52
country flag aod2k9

aod2k9 aod2k9 aod2k9 aod2k9 aod2k9 aod2k9 aod2k9 aod2k9 aod2k9 aod2k9 aod2k9

What is the commentary on the Elena vs Davenport ? Is it english and ESPN?
aod2k9 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 1st, 2007, 02:42 PM   #53
country flag ey7662

ey7662 is a name known to all ey7662 is a name known to all ey7662 is a name known to all ey7662 is a name known to all ey7662 is a name known to all ey7662 is a name known to all ey7662 is a name known to all ey7662 is a name known to all ey7662 is a name known to all ey7662 is a name known to all ey7662 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by aod2k9 View Post
What is the commentary on the Elena vs Davenport ? Is it english and ESPN?
english and fox sport
Old Mar 1st, 2007, 07:46 PM   #54
country flag DefyingGravity

DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ey7662 View Post
2005 US OPEN QF
E. Dementieva VS L. Davenport
Films download from torrent

part1 http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XESMBRVL
part2 http://www.megaupload.com/?d=UN1D2AWB
part3 http://www.megaupload.com/?d=TRI9ZX4V
part4 http://www.megaupload.com/?d=72JWM7N9
Thanks so much; if it's not so much to ask, is there anywhere that it downloads in a format that's not .rvmb?
DefyingGravity is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 1st, 2007, 08:52 PM   #55
country flag :inlove:
attack plz

:inlove: has a reputation beyond repute :inlove: has a reputation beyond repute :inlove: has a reputation beyond repute :inlove: has a reputation beyond repute :inlove: has a reputation beyond repute :inlove: has a reputation beyond repute :inlove: has a reputation beyond repute :inlove: has a reputation beyond repute :inlove: has a reputation beyond repute :inlove: has a reputation beyond repute :inlove: has a reputation beyond repute

Wow thanks so much for Lena-Monica
:inlove: is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 3rd, 2007, 11:24 AM   #56
country flag 3.2

3.2 is just really nice 3.2 is just really nice 3.2 is just really nice 3.2 is just really nice 3.2 is just really nice 3.2 is just really nice 3.2 is just really nice 3.2 is just really nice 3.2 is just really nice 3.2 is just really nice 3.2 is just really nice

could you guys share the password to:
Elena Dementieva vs Jennifer Capriati '2004?

thanks!
3.2 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 5th, 2007, 12:23 PM   #57
country flag MikeJones

MikeJones has much to be proud of MikeJones has much to be proud of MikeJones has much to be proud of MikeJones has much to be proud of MikeJones has much to be proud of MikeJones has much to be proud of MikeJones has much to be proud of MikeJones has much to be proud of MikeJones has much to be proud of MikeJones has much to be proud of MikeJones has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by dementievavenus View Post
Thanks so much; if it's not so much to ask, is there anywhere that it downloads in a format that's not .rvmb?

you can open rvmb in both realplayer and mediaplayer classic. I actually dont mind rvmb cuz it not big file size per amount of viewing. Quality is a little low, but not horrible, and a 150mb file can be 45 minutes of match!

DOUBLES PARTNERS FORE-EVER
Watch out for TAMIRA PASZEK
She's coming soon to a TOP 10 NEAR YOU! -said by me, 1-30-2007
MikeJones is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 22nd, 2007, 05:32 PM   #58
country flag DefyingGravity

DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeJones View Post
you can open rvmb in both realplayer and mediaplayer classic. I actually dont mind rvmb cuz it not big file size per amount of viewing. Quality is a little low, but not horrible, and a 150mb file can be 45 minutes of match!
Yeah, I know. I just want to be able to put it on my Zune so I can spread the love of tennis! My friends are really interested, and they really like Dementieva, but the Zune only accepts .wmv; .rvmb is not convertable at all! I've tried everything.
DefyingGravity is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 23rd, 2007, 02:53 AM   #59
country flag ey7662

Quote:
Originally Posted by dementievavenus View Post
Yeah, I know. I just want to be able to put it on my Zune so I can spread the love of tennis! My friends are really interested, and they really like Dementieva, but the Zune only accepts .wmv; .rvmb is not convertable at all! I've tried everything.
then why dont you decode it yourself
Old Mar 23rd, 2007, 05:59 AM   #60
country flag kinglear

kinglear has much to be proud of kinglear has much to be proud of kinglear has much to be proud of kinglear has much to be proud of kinglear has much to be proud of kinglear has much to be proud of kinglear has much to be proud of kinglear has much to be proud of kinglear has much to be proud of kinglear has much to be proud of kinglear has much to be proud of

Does anyone have Lena D vs Davenport Roland Garros 2004?

kinglear is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote