Great new tennis DVD website - thousands of matches! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 15th, 2007, 07:06 PM   #1
country flag L.J.

L.J. is a glorious beacon of light L.J. is a glorious beacon of light L.J. is a glorious beacon of light L.J. is a glorious beacon of light L.J. is a glorious beacon of light L.J. is a glorious beacon of light L.J. is a glorious beacon of light L.J. is a glorious beacon of light L.J. is a glorious beacon of light L.J. is a glorious beacon of light L.J. is a glorious beacon of light
Great new tennis DVD website - thousands of matches!

Hi there,

I've combined my collection with a few friends and we have a new website. I'm not expert so I hope it all works fine for you all and if anybody is interested they can check it out...

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/paddyan...isdvdlist.html

There is also a regular updates section with new matches added to the list each month. This is not download matches, but matches I trade or sell. I've been collecting them for many, many years now.

I'd be happy if anyone lets me know what they think.

Also, if anyone wants matches and emails me (all details on the website) remember I'm not superman and I have quite a few orders and trades so I will do the best I can to get them done for you as soon as possible.

Bye,
Luke
L.J. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 15th, 2007, 07:42 PM   #2
country flag stefi62

stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great new tennis DVD website - thousands of matches!

Impressive website!!!! Such great matches!!!

I have to check with my own list of Mary Pierce's matches to see if we could possibly trade matches, as i read you're also interested in Mary's matches!

Chanelle Scheepers - Abigail Spears - Vladka Uhlirova - Mervana Jugic-Salkic - Francesca Schiavone -Tsvetana Pironkova - Lisa Raymond - Sophie Lefèvre...
stefi62 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 15th, 2007, 07:51 PM   #3
country flag :inlove:
attack plz

:inlove: has a reputation beyond repute :inlove: has a reputation beyond repute :inlove: has a reputation beyond repute :inlove: has a reputation beyond repute :inlove: has a reputation beyond repute :inlove: has a reputation beyond repute :inlove: has a reputation beyond repute :inlove: has a reputation beyond repute :inlove: has a reputation beyond repute :inlove: has a reputation beyond repute :inlove: has a reputation beyond repute

You have Fernandez-Sabatini FO 1993
:inlove: is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 15th, 2007, 07:55 PM   #4
attack plz

:inlove: has a reputation beyond repute :inlove: has a reputation beyond repute :inlove: has a reputation beyond repute :inlove: has a reputation beyond repute :inlove: has a reputation beyond repute :inlove: has a reputation beyond repute :inlove: has a reputation beyond repute :inlove: has a reputation beyond repute :inlove: has a reputation beyond repute :inlove: has a reputation beyond repute :inlove: has a reputation beyond repute

How do I know if a match is going to be on 1 DVD or more?
You have some great choices!
Old Feb 16th, 2007, 06:00 AM   #5
country flag L.J.

L.J. is a glorious beacon of light L.J. is a glorious beacon of light L.J. is a glorious beacon of light L.J. is a glorious beacon of light L.J. is a glorious beacon of light L.J. is a glorious beacon of light L.J. is a glorious beacon of light L.J. is a glorious beacon of light L.J. is a glorious beacon of light L.J. is a glorious beacon of light L.J. is a glorious beacon of light

Umm, most matches are on 1 DVD, but sometimes I have received them on 2 so I make an exact copy of them on 2. Or sometimes if you would like me to make them in the highest quality possible then matches over 2 hours will need to go on 2 DVD's. Usually if you email me what you are interested in I can let you know.

Thanks for the replies and taking the time to have a look everyone..
Old Feb 16th, 2007, 10:32 AM   #6
country flag zabou1

zabou1 is a splendid one to behold zabou1 is a splendid one to behold zabou1 is a splendid one to behold zabou1 is a splendid one to behold zabou1 is a splendid one to behold zabou1 is a splendid one to behold zabou1 is a splendid one to behold zabou1 is a splendid one to behold zabou1 is a splendid one to behold zabou1 is a splendid one to behold zabou1 is a splendid one to behold

I suppose one of your friends is John Pooley !

Justine Henin : videos and matches on dvd

www.justine-henin-videos.fr.nf
zabou1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16th, 2007, 03:50 PM   #7
attack plz

Quote:
Originally Posted by zabou1 View Post
I suppose one of your friends is John Pooley !
Why? Pooley's videos are very expensive. L.J.'s matches are much cheaper.
Old Feb 16th, 2007, 04:46 PM   #8
country flag zabou1

zabou1 is a splendid one to behold zabou1 is a splendid one to behold zabou1 is a splendid one to behold zabou1 is a splendid one to behold zabou1 is a splendid one to behold zabou1 is a splendid one to behold zabou1 is a splendid one to behold zabou1 is a splendid one to behold zabou1 is a splendid one to behold zabou1 is a splendid one to behold zabou1 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hip-And-Happenin View Post
Why? Pooley's videos are very expensive. L.J.'s matches are much cheaper.

I say that because on the website, there is this e-mail address
paddyandpooley@ntlworld.com
And there is many John's matches in the list: just compare the 2 sites :http://www.tennis-videos.co.uk/index.html http://homepage.ntlworld.com/paddyan...isdvdlist.html
You'll understand
I'm talking about women's matches of course ... perhaps it's an association between L.J (ATP) and John (WTA)

Old Feb 16th, 2007, 10:46 PM   #9
country flag L.J.

*lol* haha!!

Actually, no I don't have anything to do with John Pooley. I know him and have had matches from him in the past but it is just a coincidence that the name 'Pooley' comes in for both. Pooley is actually my nickname - long story but nothing to do with John Pooley who shares the same name!

You were very observant to notice that though!
Old Feb 17th, 2007, 10:19 AM   #10
country flag zabou1

Sorry

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.J. View Post
*lol* haha!!

Actually, no I don't have anything to do with John Pooley. I know him and have had matches from him in the past but it is just a coincidence that the name 'Pooley' comes in for both. Pooley is actually my nickname - long story but nothing to do with John Pooley who shares the same name!

You were very observant to notice that though!

Old Feb 17th, 2007, 01:54 PM   #11
attack plz

OMG Sanchez Vicario-Serena FO 98
Old Feb 17th, 2007, 02:45 PM   #12
country flag AJZ.

AJZ. has a reputation beyond repute AJZ. has a reputation beyond repute AJZ. has a reputation beyond repute AJZ. has a reputation beyond repute AJZ. has a reputation beyond repute AJZ. has a reputation beyond repute AJZ. has a reputation beyond repute AJZ. has a reputation beyond repute AJZ. has a reputation beyond repute AJZ. has a reputation beyond repute AJZ. has a reputation beyond repute

Wow...
You have some great matches.
Sugiyama-Pierce AO 2000!
Sugiyama-Clijsters Scottsdale !
Serena-Sugiyama RG 03 !!!!
Sharapova-Sugi Wimbly 04!
Sugi-Hingis Wimbly 06 !

And so many doubles
Halard/Sugi def. Hingis/Pierce 60 63? wow.

So amazing Wish I could trade or buy but I can't But wonderful collection!!

Ai Sugiyama. Jie Zheng. Zi Yan. Tamira Paszek.
Yaroslava Shvedova. Nuria&MariaJose. Yung-Jan Chan. Elena Vesnina. Flavia Pennetta.
AJZ. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 19th, 2007, 02:12 AM   #13
country flag RJWCapriati

RJWCapriati has a reputation beyond repute RJWCapriati has a reputation beyond repute RJWCapriati has a reputation beyond repute RJWCapriati has a reputation beyond repute RJWCapriati has a reputation beyond repute RJWCapriati has a reputation beyond repute RJWCapriati has a reputation beyond repute RJWCapriati has a reputation beyond repute RJWCapriati has a reputation beyond repute RJWCapriati has a reputation beyond repute RJWCapriati has a reputation beyond repute

Good matches but I am looking for an American seller so I don't have to pay as much on shipping.....any American sellers please contact me.

Follow me on twitter @RandyWhite89
RJWCapriati is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 21st, 2007, 07:07 PM   #14
attack plz

tennisdvds.net
Old Feb 22nd, 2007, 12:23 AM   #15
country flag LethalLindsay

LethalLindsay is a name known to all LethalLindsay is a name known to all LethalLindsay is a name known to all LethalLindsay is a name known to all LethalLindsay is a name known to all LethalLindsay is a name known to all LethalLindsay is a name known to all LethalLindsay is a name known to all LethalLindsay is a name known to all LethalLindsay is a name known to all LethalLindsay is a name known to all

http://tennisondvd.bravehost.com/index.html

"..........AND THAT'S, KICKIN' YOUR ASS........."

MOLI, MOLI, MOLI......OI OI OI !!!!
LethalLindsay is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote