the Return of the Legend - Martina Hingis Cheering Thread

101K views 909 replies 61 participants last post by  martinafan 
#1 ·
Hingis/Hantuchova def. Görges/Jurak 6-1, 6-1

51 minutes

Welcome back Legend :hearts:

Reactions: MHingisfan
#59 ·
By the way ever since Hingis returned to the WTA Tour, I googled her name almost every hour to check latest news and gossips. Is that a sign of me being so Crazy of Hingis? LOL. What interest me most is Serena's comment that she is quite hoping for Hingis to return in Singles too. Happy to know they are good friends now. Go Girls!

#61 ·
By the way ever since Hingis returned to the WTA Tour, I googled her name almost every hour to check latest news and gossips. Is that a sign of me being so Crazy of Hingis? LOL. What interest me most is Serena's comment that she is quite hoping for Hingis to return in Singles too. Happy to know they are good friends now. Go Girls!
source??

#72 ·
As much as I love Martina, I don't want her to return to singles. Doubles is more than enough for this greedy hingis fan. I'd rather see her focus on doubles and get to the top 10or top 5 then struggle in singles.

Please work on your serve a bit Martina. Hopefully, Daniela and Martina just need time to gel properly as a team

#86 ·
Martina/Daniela :help:

To be honest Martina simply needs a better partner. Hantuchova is too weak :(

She will not go far anywhere with that serve.
yeah, Martina must improve her serve a lot. I hope she works really hard :eek:

and normaly after this us open she will playing tokyo and Beijing with kirilenko !!!!
Is this really 100 % sure ? Would be great Kiri is much better than Hantuchova :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.