Tennis Forum banner

Bojana Jovanovski Petrović

482K views 4K replies 217 participants last post by  Igorche 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)

They say she's next best thing coming from Serbia...
She really plays pretty well. Has powerfull groundstrokes, and I think that she can be the next Maria Sharapova.
She has constitution like the Russian, and till now (she is just 14 years old) she has developed great! She also likes Maria very much, and plays lot like her... The stile ofcourse :)
Played two ITF finals, juniors tournaments...

Good luck to her ;)

See less See more
#2,633 ·
Re: Bojana Jovanovski...

There is no improvement in her game since off season in 2010, and i think that her opponents figured her out and that's why she is struggling against almost every single player...Her serve is :help: In first sets of her matches her serve is bad but tolerable in 2nd it's just awful and in 3rd it's a complete disaster... I won't mention her poor defensive skills since she is an attacker, but you can't utilize your main weapons without decent serve, and she can't play returning games relaxed since she knows she can't hold serve... Get a serve girl cause you won't get far with this one :shrug:

#2,634 ·

There is no improvement in her game since off season in 2010, and i think that her opponents figured her out and that's why she is struggling against almost every single player...Her serve is :help: In first sets of her matches her serve is bad but tolerable in 2nd it's just awful and in 3rd it's a complete disaster... I won't mention her poor defensive skills since she is an attacker, but you can't utilize your main weapons without decent serve, and she can't play returning games relaxed since she knows she can't hold serve... Get a serve girl cause you won't get far with this one :shrug:
I was really disgusted today. I knew that this Bojana is a match up from dreams for Aga, but I still expected to see more from her. I believe that nothing can disappoint me anymore.

It's not her serve, everything in her game needs a huge improvement and compared to 2010, her game regressed. I remember that she played some half-decent matches against Dementieva and Azarenka in 2010. Today it was such a one-sided match and her game.... :facepalm: It wasn't her serve, her gameplan was so poor, it simply screamed "expose me" and Aga loves it.

#2,639 ·

Didn't she lose to Sarah Gronert here last year? :tape: Hope she can do better this time. :)
Yes, it's true. Sara wasn't even top 300, but she has a big serve, I remember that she had many aces. Bojana's huge slump began around the grass season.

#2,649 ·

Bojana :hysteric:

She should play doubles with Caroline Garcia. :D Maybe the combination of the 2 hottest messes in tennis Earth would cancel the whole mess out and we may end up with a GOAT pair. :scratch: (Just thinking of alternative options for her career)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.