364K views 3K replies 127 participants last post by  Jorn 
#1 · (Edited)
What no thread for the 16 year old Karolina Pliskova?:confused:

Karolina got a WC for Prague and has made the QF

R1 def Molik 6-4 6-4
R2 def Kanepi (8) 1-6 6-3 7-5

Edie: Thread for both Karolina & Krystina:D

#340 · (Edited)
Me confused :confused:: both twins play in the CZE December inter-club tournament (www.tenisovaextraliga.cz), but they play on different teams :rolleyes:. Apart from the international invites, a player is supposed to play for his/her home club team. Didn't Karo and Kris both train at the same club:scratch:?

PS Kris lost her 1st match to Patricia Mayr 57 26. In the 2nd round, she lost to Mihaela Buzarnescu 46 36; It's unlikely her team (Praha-Orel) will make it out of round robin :(.

#343 · (Edited)
ASB Classic, Auckland, NZL : International(US220,000)

Karolina in Qualies.

Thanks too Jorn for list :)

Updated Full Qualifying Field:

66 Dulgheru, Alexandra (ROU)
71 Brianti, Alberta (ITA)
72 Rybarikova, Magdalena (SVK)
73 Keothavong, Anne (GBR)
74 Parmentier, Pauline B (FRA)
77 Johansson, Mathilde C (FRA)
78 Arvidsson, Sofia (SWE)
82 Oprandi, Romina S (ITA)
83 Razzano, Virginie (FRA)
84 Falconi, Irina (USA)
87 Mirza, Sania (IND)
89 Cornet, Alize (FRA)
92 Barrois, Kristina (GER)
93 Watson, Heather (GBR)
98 Bremond, Iryna (FRA)
103 Birnerova, Eva (CZE)
107 Wozniak, Aleksandra (CAN)
115 Rezai, Aravane (FRA)
116 Hlavackova, Andrea (CZE)
122 Vandeweghe, Coco (USA)
124 Kulikova, Regina (RUS)
127 Lepchenko, Varvara (USA)
128 Sema, Erika (JPN)
136 Riske, Alison (USA)
140 Nara, Kurumi (JPN)
142 Hampton, Jamie L (USA)
143 Pliskova, Karolina (CZE) :bounce:
149 Craybas, Jill (USA)

#357 ·
well done, girls! Kristyna in second final in a row, Karolina won and both won doubles together:worship: I would like to know if they still agree who will win... I remember when both said they always make an agreement who will win that single match between them...

I would like to see both on bigger tournaments... 25k ITF events are not enough for them in my opinion but I know they need points...

#358 ·
I remember when both said they always make an agreement who will win that single match between them...
I hope they don't say that too loud--especially as they move up the rankings. Just look at the hell the Williams sisters caught for playing each other, and people assuming they fixed their matches. :eek:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.