Not open for further replies.

Jelena Jankovic Cheering Thread - 2014 Season - Volume 16

166K views 6K replies 98 participants last post by  Meelis 
#1 ·
New volume.

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: COME ON :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

#1,836 ·
Re: Jelena Jankovic Cheering Thread - 2013 Season - Volume 16

So I'm officially giving my TF status as head Marion fan up and moving over to the JJ (my new head queen and long time favourite) forums :sobbing::wavey:

I was so lucky to talk to her at Sydney this year! I made her laugh by screaming she was my queen too her :hysteric: and saying just hit BHDTL's and pretend she is serena when she was playing a little girl at mini tennis :sobbing:

Even though the empress was in a great rush and only stayed for 5 min as someone of her stature should be, I managed to snag a photo with her! (I posted some in the pics thread) :cheer:

Hope you'll all have me :angel: Ajde Jelena 2014! :D

#1,839 ·

So I'm officially giving my TF status as head Marion fan up and moving over to the JJ (my new head queen and long time favourite) forums :sobbing::wavey:

I was so lucky to talk to her at Sydney this year! I made her laugh by scream she as my queen too her :hysteric: and saying just hit BHDTL's and pretend she is serena when she was playing a little girl at mini tennis :sobbing:

Even though the empresses was in a great rush and only stayed for 5 min as someone of her stature should be, I managed to snag a photo with her! (I posted some in the pics thread) :cheer:

Hope you'll all have me :angel: Ajde Jelena 2014! :D
Welcome! :cheer:

Couldn't be more glad to have a Marion fan with us. That girl is special. I started liking her after she said she always beats Jelena, then Jelena replied Marion's "gonna get it", but even though Jeca played really well Marion did manage to win again, I think it was in Stanford! That was too cool.

Reactions: COMEBACKTOLI
#1,840 ·

дalex;37027145 said:
Jeja is a genius. Nothing could possibly go wrong.

He told her not to allow Makarova to push her around behind the baseline, to stay on the baseline, plant her feet firm for each shot and dictate the rallies. Surprisingly, Jelena wasn't talking back ('cos she knew she was tanking ;))... She was complaining a lot during the match though, yelling to Marko about the wind, sun and whatnot that made her unable to find any rhythm on her shots, either making errors or allowing Makarova to boss her around.
This is really Empress :facepalm: poor Marco..allways shouting with him.

#1,841 ·

дalex;37027393 said:
Welcome! :cheer:

Couldn't be more glad to have a Marion fan with us. That girl is special. I started liking her after she said she always beats Jelena, then Jelena replied Marion's "gonna get it", but even though Jeca played really well Marion did manage to win again, I think it was in Stanford! That was too cool.

Yes :hysteric: Marion was like I always beat her :hysteric: and JJ response :worship: And marion won saving 2 MP :sobbing: I'm fairly sure Marion and Jelena were friendly off court, I remember Marion said she was friends with her once. In any case, Marion fans always referred to her and JJ as BFF's, I don't exactly remember the whole story, but I think Marion helped JJ qualify for YEC one year.

#1,842 ·

Well of course Marion fans would emphasize her good relations with more relevant player :p, the same as we brag about Jeca being BFFs with Rena. :lol:

Oh, and :hysteric: at your cheering on Jeca against a girl in mini tennis. Gurk really needs the support against any opponent. Where exactly are those pics? I don't think I've seen them.

#1,844 ·

дalex;37027801 said:
Well of course Marion fans would emphasize her good relations with more relevant player :p, the same as we brag about Jeca being BFFs with Rena. :lol:

Oh, and :hysteric: at your cheering on Jeca against a girl in mini tennis. Gurk really needs the support against any opponent. Where exactly are those pics? I don't think I've seen them.
Well at least she has France :angel:

JJ and Vika being Sarin's BFF's :worship:

I literally made her lauggh at least 6 times, I think that is the shining moment of my life. I was running over when I found out she was doing a promo sesh, and I was screaming JJ! queen and she turned around I was waving and she waved back #fangirlinghard :sobbing:

There in the pics of yourself thread, stalked the players hard this year! Got pics with JJ, Kuzzy, Katya (the day before the match of course), Duval, Goerges and Querrey.

Sveta's GF is so fucking hot OMG. And Kanepi is actually really fit, very muscly not fat at all. JJ's ass btw :worship:

#1,847 ·

I literally made her lauggh at least 6 times, I think that is the shining moment of my life. I was running over when I found out she was doing a promo sesh, and I was screaming JJ! queen and she turned around I was waving and she waved back #fangirlinghard :sobbing:
:sobbing: Nice of Jeca not to be offended by you downgrading her from empress to queen. :worship:

edit. Cool pics! :yeah:

#1,852 ·

With Knapp?!?!!

:haha: :lol: :haha:

Jelena girl, please, be serious :weirdo:

#1,856 ·

OMG Jelena bombed out in Sydney R1 to Makarova ! :banghead: :help: :cuckoo:

And in straight sets, 4-6 2-6. As #4 seed. Very weak. What a mess :facepalm:

#1,859 ·

JJ tried for about a set and a third and when the wind wouldn't stop swirling, and Kata wouldn't stop hitting FHDTL winners she was like oh well time for Melbourne lol

#1,862 ·

Damn, JJ could have gone to the finals, what a good chance waisted! Keys, BMS, KSN and Kerber in top half left.....:eek: Angie will now go to finals probably(i hope Keys or KSN stop her somehow) If she wins it, she will pass JJ at no8:help: So, GO KVITTY!:bounce:

#1,863 ·

AO is much more important. i am surprised as how smart Jelena was, tanking Sydney... a SF in Melbourne is much better then even a title in Sydney. and for that she needs to be rested...

#1,864 ·

AO is much more important. i am surprised as how smart Jelena was, tanking Sydney... a SF in Melbourne is much better then even a title in Sydney. and for that she needs to be rested...
hopefully this works...:p

#1,867 ·

Merry Orthdox Christmas to all of you who Celebrate! Hristos se rodi!

I'm not worried about her getting bashed in Sydney, I mean first off Makarova is a tough one and looking at last year every time she had a bad drop out she played great(solid) tennis the week after(IW than Miami, Madrid than Rome, Rogers cup than Cincy and Tokyo than Bejing), hopefully she continues that way.

#1,868 ·

Bogota :cheer:

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.