Status
Not open for further replies.

Jelena Jankovic Cheering Thread - 2013 Season - Volume 15

151K views 6K replies 79 participants last post by  James 
#1 ·
New volume.

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: COME ON :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

#3,739 ·
I'm just a bit nervous because when she took off 2 weeks after Wimbledon and tried to play Carlsbad, it was a disaster. I'm nervous something similar could happen in Tokyo :/

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

#3,743 ·
Guys U´re rushing a lot again. We have 4-5 weeks till YEC and JJ needs to play High quality tennis right away. I hope she can pull it of. A good Tokyo QF or SF and a good BEjing should be enough to qualify. I mean it´s important that Vinci and Sloane suck really well!

#3,747 ·
JJ and Kata will have a combined doubles ranking of 27 (Kata is 6 and JJ is 21) and since Tokyo and China usually have a large doubles field, they should be seeded like Carlsbad! :cheer:

#3,758 ·
Her biggest weapons are her two-handed backhand and drop shot[51]. She also has a decent forehand and a fair net game, being able to hit effective drive, drop and swinging volleys. Her main weakness is her serve.
:scared:

Obviously her dropshots are weapon. It's the easiest way for her opponents to win points :oh:

Reactions: Jajaloo
#3,759 ·
Seeds set for Tokyo. JJ number 7! How much do we have to pray Sloane get's Serena in 1/16 and Kvitova crashing against anyone! #fingerscrossed. I believe Tokyo will be solid but Bejing is my main concern.

But looking at it fairly JJ sucked IW,SF Miami and than Sucked in Madrid and at least Bejing from the 1000 pointers so it's SF they don't even have to play the tournament!

#3,764 ·
#3,774 ·
Either Spring or GSJJ will be host... they have epic JJ threads.

#3,778 ·
I'm afraid if you co host you two will run off together and start making out or something :secret: :oh:

#3,783 ·
I will repete, I hope JJ draws Navaro or Lisicki in r3 in Tokyo, Ana draws Kerber, then JJ draws Errani, Ana Wozniacki, and then someone upsets Aza and Aga along the way, and Ana and JJ play in the finals :D

#3,785 ·
Somehow that was NID. And we need only Azarenka and someone else to not play in Tokyo :oh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.