Tennis Forum banner

FWTT Queen of Hearts 2012 | Taliamansko wins again!! :)

16K views 462 replies 29 participants last post by  Miracle Worker 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Time for one game that was used to be on a yearly basis and it will be now be. That right I am talking about FWTT Queen of Hearts.

I will post the draw from the current rankings (Linz/Osaka) and all of the players in the senior ranking are automatically entered into the draw. There is no tiebreak.

History
2011: Ruflina Taliamanosoko def Nthamangela Mbangu 6-3 7-5

So let's go :bounce:

#266 ·
Re: FWTT Queen of Hearts 2012 | Day 2 (R1)

Quarter Finals

[1]Hingisafrilia vs. [32]Mésane
[46]Pemovic vs. [3]Chan
[4]Mbangu-Zeric vs. [28]Du Preez
[7]Taliamanosoko vs. [25]Cornetsson

#267 ·

Bottom half is so much stronger than top half :eek:

My first votes
Fleri Hingisafrilia
Alijah Pemovic
Nthamangela Mbangu-Zeric
Ruflina Taliamanosoko

#269 ·

1st votes

Hingisafrilia
Pemovic
Mbangu-Zeric
Taliamanosoko

#271 ·

[32]Mésane
[3]Chan
[28]Du Preez
[25]Cornetsson

#272 ·

Sorry, I was on a short holiday during the weekend so I couldn't update the scores.

Actually Tangerine_Timea made a mistake while counting the votes. Jennifer Casanova def. Siri Cornetsson 4-6 6-3 7-5.

The last time I updated the scores Siri lead Jennifer 5-4, I got one vote from Alex_Sydney to level it 5-5 and I got two votes from SamR03A to win 7-5.

So, I'll count your votes for the Quaterfinal Matches, but you have to vote again for the match between Jennifer and Ruffy (which I really don't mind losing at all :hug: :kiss: )

#283 ·

Sorry, I was on a short holiday during the weekend so I couldn't update the scores.

Actually Tangerine_Timea made a mistake while counting the votes. Jennifer Casanova def. Siri Cornetsson 4-6 6-3 7-5.

The last time I updated the scores Siri lead Jennifer 5-4, I got one vote from Alex_Sydney to level it 5-5 and I got two votes from SamR03A to win 7-5.

So, I'll count your votes for the Quaterfinal Matches, but you have to vote again for the match between Jennifer and Ruffy (which I really don't mind losing at all :hug: :kiss: )
I thought, he already voted before and just asked for somebody to vote for you.

#273 ·

Completed Scores (after SamR03A)

[1] HINGISAFRILIA AUS def. [11] JOHNSON USA 6-3 6-3

[32] MESANE FRA def. [8] HENRIKSSON SWE 7-6 6-2

[46] PEMOVIĆ AUS def. [51] SAIKIKIMBONDWE NAM 6-4 6-4

[3] CHAN HKG def. [60] TORRES PUR vs. 6-3 5-7 6-3 (might be 6-4 if AlexSydney's post meant two votes)

[4] MBANGU-ŽERIĆ BOT def. [29] GRAF GER 6-1 6-4

[28] DU PREEZ RSA def. [20] AFANASYEVA FRA 6-2 6-3

[7] TALIAMANOSOKO BOT def. [16] DI FRANCESCA-BECK ITA 6-3 6-1

[23] CASANOVA USA def. [25] CORNETSSON SWE 4-6 6-3 7-5

#281 ·

Current Scores (after SamR03A, including my two votes for this round)

[1] HINGISAFRILIA AUS vs. [32] MESANE FRA 4-3 (one for each of you)

[46] PEMOVIĆ AUS vs. [3] CHAN HKG 5-2 (one for each of you)

[4] MBANGU-ŽERIĆ BOT vs. [28] DU PREEZ RSA 4-3

[7] TALIAMANOSOKO BOT vs. [23] CASANOVA USA 2-2 (one for each of us)

#284 ·

So, basically, you gave one vote for each person, except two against Nthama? Jen, you are a freaking bitch.

My second vote:

Elise
Alijah
Nthama
Ruffy

#289 ·

So, basically, you gave one vote for each person, except two against Nthama? Jen, you are a freaking bitch.

My second vote:

Elise
Alijah
Nthama
Ruffy
Actually, Jennifer doesn't really care at all about you insulting her :) And you voted several times including my last match against me, so I really don't know what your problem is. :) But please keeping bitching around, you've been doing this since you started playing this game...

#287 · (Edited)
#288 ·

[23] Casanova Usa

#292 ·

And Nthama, I can promise you that if I'm going to lose against Ruffy, both of my votes will go to her :)
Nthama's reaction on Jennifer's insult:

"I hope so. Ruffy won this game last time and she will win it again. Jennifer is a nobody. I mean, yes, she won Roland Garros, but that was soooo long ago. And lately, she can only pull some doubles wins because Ruffy plays with her. That's nothing, even I managed to make the final with her. Jen is a loser."

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.