Tennis Forum banner

Rising Georgian Giant, Oksana Kalashnikova!

86K views 694 replies 43 participants last post by  Jorn 
#1 · (Edited)
I think that the 2005 Orange Bowl 16s champion deserves her own thread. Oksana is from Tbilsi, Georgia and was born on Sept. 5, 1990 so she's 15 years old. Here are some pics of Oksana from the Orange Bowl. :)

See less See more
#85 ·
Re: The Oksana Kalashnikova Cheering Thread!

*creeps in*

she's up a set and a break against cavaday. :yeah:
she was getting mad because she couldn't see the ball, but she hit two nice winners to break back.

come on, oksana!

#91 ·

Oksana lost today against Ula Radwanska. She served for the first set at 5-4, but lost it 5-7 :(

In the second set she had so many chances to go ahead, but wasted them all. 40-0 in her own serve led to a break for Ula and so on. 1-6 :sad:

#92 ·

btw. Hi :wavey: haven't posted here before I think. Have followed Oksana's results for a while, and watched her match against Cavaday. She was really impressive there and I thought she had a real chance to take the title.
She obviously needs to gain a lot more consistency yet, and learn to control those ridiculously long legs ;)

#97 ·

OKsana & Irina have reached the semifinal :yeah:

They beat Moore/Zhou 6-4, 6-4

#98 ·

Oksana/Irina :)

#102 ·
#107 ·
#108 ·

Anyone has Vids of Oksana playing?

#110 ·
#111 ·

Pls do HTE!!! I just wanan see her play. Thanks tons.

#112 · (Edited)
#115 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.