Tennis Forum banner

Off topic - The Chak fans chat thread!

260K views 5K replies 35 participants last post by  Julius Kugy 
#1 ·
Ok the topic says it all.

1stly, some of you may know wolfy has been banned from the forum till september. he pm'd me on MTF saying he is still supporting and cheering chak on and hopes to be back livescoring with us as soon as possible.

i don't know what he did to be banned, but he was always a great chak fan. so i hope he is back soon.

2ndly, what are you all doing this summer, any holidays planned? my holidays were my trips to notts, birmingham and queens. had an amazing time.

3rdly anyone have facebook? it would be nice to make friends with some chak fans on there. im sam broughton on facebook, i have 'mentor' in the middle of my name.

#2,643 ·
Elina Svitolina ‏@ElinaSvitolina
Texting is fine��, calling☎ is okay. But being with you�� is the best����.

Does she have a BF?

#2,654 ·
Google translation of what she said in that tweet.

WTF?! :unsure: :lol:
I had it translated again by a native speaker. It seems it can have different meanings. :lol:

Roughly translation:

"@ComedyClubRu, It doesn't matter that Masha said YES FUCK YOU at Civil Registry Office, what matters is that the first word was YES"

If you wanted explanation, I have no idea who's Masha, tweet can be interpreted in two ways as joke or like serious one. The joke is that girl during marriage ceremony at civil registry office told 'go fuck yourself" to the guy but because of poor choice of word it has YES in it which means she's married to him now

this is almost beautiful :tears:

I hope he goes to ESC
You realise this guy is the same as the high-pitched singer in the Romania ESC contest I posted before right?

#2,648 ·
Gaspa translated it as: "it doesn't matter if Masha said to the register office "yes and fuck off", it's important that she said yes"

but I still dont get the joke. Who is Masha

#2,660 ·
Maybe I can message Elina to explain the joke. She is not playing this week :angel:

I was looking at some of his videos. He does a nice cover of Celine Dion too. He does have some talent but maybe he should be in opera

#2,662 ·

Sick soundtrack. This music appears when this awesome bad guy (Jin) shows his full potential on a tennis court in prince of tennis anime. He hates tennis even though he is so talented. :lol: Cool character.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.