Tennis Forum banner

Australian Open 2010 outfits

320K views 2K replies 323 participants last post by  mdterp01 
#1 ·
sorry if it has already been posted...
i've been waiting for a long time and finally here is sharapova's dress for the autralian open:

does anyone have a bigger pic because it looks really really messy:tape::tape::tape::lol:

See less See more
#292 ·
I'm not that crazy about the FILA stuff :shrug:
And the adidas adilibria stuff isn't that bad, but the 2008 adilibria stuff was so much better :hearts:
This stuff looks like the 2008 competition stuff :rolleyes:

#297 ·
I like the Fila-stuff, altough it seems to me a bit like a cheap copy between Stella McCartney and Masha's AO 09 dress (the yellow one).

As for the Adidas clothing, I always like them when I watch them first, but after the players are wearing the same thing till RG, they start sucking a lot.

#299 ·
i like the fila dress... i hope some player will wear it at AO...

Ana will wear orange next, i don't know if it's her clay dress...never been a fan of orange:rolleyes:...at least the design is cute.

dina loves pink... is it me or this years adidas' skirts are really short...

like Ana, I'm wondering if it's for March Tier 1 in US or for French Open

#304 ·
Привет;16835210 said:
:spit: The design is awful. I know everyone has their own opinion and tastes and all of that, but it seems like all you've gotta do to make you like an outfit is pop it on Ivanovic. :rolls:
really not :lol: i don't like the orange for instance. i really like the design of the dress. it has original details and looks comfortable. :shrug: i can imagine myself in it, while i can't imagine myself in maria's double layer dress...
concerning the fila outfits, i also think they are not for AO, unforunately

#311 ·
Okay. :lol: ;) I was partly joking anyway, but it does seem like you always like anything for Ivanovic and dislike anything for Sharapova. ;)

And I can't say I'm with ya'll on the Fila dress. :shrug: It's a simple black dress with a skirt combining two colours that don't look that nice on their own let alone when they're used together. :shrug:
Doubt these will be worn at the AO anyway somehow, especially the black stuff.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.